Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona (20100 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
This one wey I dey hear say Reus dey vex 4 us say we ignore am go buy suarez. I really hope its a lie cos I really prefer Reus especially nw dat we sold sanchez
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Maxcollins042(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
No much loss for liverpool,they are good at getting deadly strikers,I believe they will get someone deadlier than Suarez to anfield just as they have been doing in the previous seasons when they do sell out their best strikers,it was Owen>Morienties>Torres>Suarez>?,let's watch out.....-n anyways,good luck to suarez.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by ekenzify(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
SUAREZ WOULD ADD AN EXTRA BITE TO THE ATTACKING PROWESS OF BARCELONA smiley

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by faithzy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
spikesC: Correction, 88 million Euro.
the op is correct.....88 million euro = 75 million ponds

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Congrats to Luis Suarez for achieving his dream move. Wish him the best except when playing against LFC cheesy

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Comsol: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
What a great player he is. Suarez
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
spikesC: Correction, 88 million Euro.
The op is correct. €88M = £75M.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by jtwest(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
suarez to latch on d thru ball by iniesta and pepe made a last ditch tackle to deny him annnnddd suarez snaps, screams while facing d sky and bites pepe's head off! grin end of el classico

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by deept(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Don't you think Liverpool will put a Suarez does not playagainst us clause in the agreement ? I think it's best Liverpool cashed in on him right now. 75m should be able to get two good strikers.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kingphilip(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Isn't his medical going to b a breach of the penalty he's facing because of the world cup bite? Or is it going to b done in his bedroom?

I tot twas a 4 months break from all football related activities or isn't a medical for transfer not part of the ban? I need answers please
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by teeboi73: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
mukina2: Cant wait for the El clasico bite

Please bite pepe or Ramos smiley

. .and also messi if he refuses to pass the ball grin
Guy!!!! You bad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by okeyokeyjah(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
FCB g'adikwa very hot next season....Messi, Neymar + Suarez = 3points 4 sure!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by azimibraun: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
NEymer, Messi and Suarez @ d camp nou? Ok o! Its quite a diff thing from Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema. 3 bosses and 1 boss no b dsame thing o! Ego will fall barca. The club will have to chose btwn Messi and Suarez soon.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Amack(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
If there is one thing the history of this great club teaches us, it is that Liverpool FC is bigger than any individual.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Amack(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Real Madrid needed money for Bale, Arsenal provided. Got Özil. Barca needed money for Suarez, Arsenal provided. Got Sanchez
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Amack(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thinking of putting some money on a bet. Who will Suarez bite next? My money is on Sergio Ramos.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Jhosh(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Honestly dz quy wl b a star.Watch em play wf neymar,suarez nd messi ! chei ! E ti rogo..Any team wey faze barca dn bang be dat
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Forwetinnah: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Barca werin happen?? Una wan Helep Suazii sharpen him teeth? Anyways I trust people like Pepe to knock his 32 out if he tries any nonsense in LaLiga...rude boy!! Still Team Barcelona anyday, anytime!!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by asidere(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
thank God,luis suarez the bite man has finally left my beloved club liverpool.we are not going to miss him cos he did more harm than good for liverpool.bye bye suarez

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Standing5(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Treat the title like 'Gala' sausage.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by abacusCm(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Liverpool should't have sold the guy because of Champions league
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by sawhite: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
with dis signing doro treble, madrid una don die
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
hurricaneChris: Talented player
whistling away... Talented vampire... Ronaldo and co especially defenders get some iron suited shirt to prevent rabies...
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oh,I wish!
blesszzy:
let him hear ham 4 ur mouth
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by cheguevera: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sweetcollins: After all the bites? Indeed Suarez was there!
. EL PISTOLERO. WELCOME TO CATALONIA
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Barcelona attack will be bad next season

Neymar Messi Suarez

Waoh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lilprincey: Luis suarez, neymar and messi is gonna be a destructable frontline but these three are key men who is gonna be subdued for the other...keeping they three of dem happy is not gonna be easy..
As Real Madrid have the 'BBC', Barca now have the 'MSN'
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by charlesm91(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
if suarez go bite pepe 4 elclasico, omo na WW3 go start for the pitch o. pepe wey no dey take nonsense

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by DeaconFrost1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Barça nw av a diving trio. NEYMAR, SUAREZ AND SERGIO BUSQUETS, the 3 of them may propose dat camp nou be converted to a pool. Strikers find it difficult in barca nd often leave at d end coz in barca every1 passes d ball to messi, check d stats. If suarez bites any real madrid player, he wud get d ban dat wud shock d world coz d madrid media wud jst make it look lyk d dog his grandma referred to, nd he shud be informed of wat pepe, ramos, miranda nd d odas cn do to him.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Youngzedd(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
mukina2: Cant wait for the El clasico bite

Please bite pepe or Ramos smiley

. .and also messi if he refuses to pass the ball grin

If he try that on Messi, fans will burn him alive.

#GoMessi
#GoArgentina
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by napema(f): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Not 75m, but 81m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm / Swansea Vs Manchester united (1 - 3) On 6th November 2016 / West Brom Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 6th October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.