Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Love/hate My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love/hate My Mother (1276 Views)

I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / I "Hate" My Parents / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love/hate My Mother by chidikus: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good day peeps.its very painful.my mum carried me for nine months.i love her as a mother but sori mostly wicked.She was recently calld a wicked woman by a small innocent boy in our village.i was askd to confront the boy but how can i, the boy said the truth.
My father is a nice man but blind with old age but Gods grace will be ok soon.my mother capitalising on my fadas sight to continue her wickdeness.
pls my fellow nairalanders our little house help of 11yrs sleep on bare ground.on a tiled ground.its only God saving the boy.Meanwhile more than 10 matresses in d house.iv to give him d oldest one to use and dat was problem she sparked.The small boy school uniform full of holes.iv to sew him a new one.material and sewing just 1k.i bought a new sandal fr him my mum took it.it pains her to see you rendering help to ppl.pls a small boy just came bk frm skool at 1pm ate.with heavy sun u gave him hoe to go and cut grass by 1.15pm.iv to send the boy back.PLS MY MAIN REASON IS PLS WHERE IS THE CHILD ABUSE OFFICE IN ENUGU.IT IS BETTER THAT THERE IS NO HOUSE HELP IN MY HOUSE THAN BEEN THERE AND BE ABUSED.I THOUGHT PEOPLE CHANGE WITH AGE BUT NO MY MUMS WICKEDNESS IS GETTING WORSE WITH AGE.IM SORRY IM VERY PROUD OF MY FADA BUT MY MUM NOOOOO.My family in disarray is cos of her.she lived a very hard life bfr my fada married her and gave her luxury but d hardship really affecting her.we r like outcast in d village she created a bad reputation for us.For a mother to us she is but to others she is wicked im not proud of her.
Re: Love/hate My Mother by Kanwulia: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is very common in Nigeria. Too common.
It is unfortunate. . . .YOU CAN'T HELP A WICKED SOUL WHO REFUSES TO HELP HIMSELF OR HERSELF.
When ever I felt my parents were not treating anyone in our house right(IT IS USUALLY THE MOTHER UNFORTUNATELY). . . ,
We, the children, ganged up against them and REMOVED THE VICTIM/S FROM THE HOUSE. . . .and placed them in better homes, while checking on them frequently.

Unfortunately, most of these poor victims of circumstances have nowhere to go.

NIGERIAN MOTHERS ARE THE MOST EVIL TO OTHER PEOPLES' CHILDREN.

Fact! kiss

Child abuse offices in Enugu or anywhere in Nigeria cannot help the situation. NIGERIA IS ANTI WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

The reason we will keep having these PATIENCE OZOKWOR kind of mothers all over Nigeria and Africa.
Most of these women WERE CONCEIVED AND RAISED in domestic violence. They are scarred for life! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pucSDxxggeQ&feature=related

3 Likes

Re: Love/hate My Mother by bennyrazz: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
chidikus: Good day peeps.its very painful.my mum carried me for nine months.i love her as a mother but sori mostly wicked.She was recently calld a wicked woman by a small innocent boy in our village.i was askd to confront the boy but how can i, the boy said the truth.
My father is a nice man but blind with old age but Gods grace will be ok soon.my mother capitalising on my fadas sight to continue her wickdeness.
pls my fellow nairalanders our little house help of 11yrs sleep on bare ground.on a tiled ground.its only God saving the boy.Meanwhile more than 10 matresses in d house.iv to give him d oldest one to use and dat was problem she sparked.The small boy school uniform full of holes.iv to sew him a new one.material and sewing just 1k.i bought a new sandal fr him my mum took it.it pains her to see you rendering help to ppl.pls a small boy just came bk frm skool at 1pm ate.with heavy sun u gave him hoe to go and cut grass by 1.15pm.iv to send the boy back.PLS MY MAIN REASON IS PLS WHERE IS THE CHILD ABUSE OFFICE IN ENUGU.IT IS BETTER THAT THERE IS NO HOUSE HELP IN MY HOUSE THAN BEEN THERE AND BE ABUSED.I THOUGHT PEOPLE CHANGE WITH AGE BUT NO MY MUMS WICKEDNESS IS GETTING WORSE WITH AGE.IM SORRY IM VERY PROUD OF MY FADA BUT MY MUM NOOOOO.My family in disarray is cos of her.she lived a very hard life bfr my fada married her and gave her luxury but d hardship really affecting her.we r like outcast in d village she created a bad reputation for us.For a mother to us she is but to others she is wicked im not proud of her.
Enugu Nlders, where is social development office/welfare office in Enugu?
Re: Love/hate My Mother by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Why are women mostly wicked towards children that are not theirs. Why? i dnt gerrit. But if they experience abuse from their husbands, they scream murder!! Why can't they treat other children like their own? This is pure wickedness!!

5 Likes

Re: Love/hate My Mother by Godmystrength: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
chidikus: .
do you still leave with your parents. Did you see all this yourself or the boy reported to you?
Re: Love/hate My Mother by lilmax(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Enugu nairalanders
Re: Love/hate My Mother by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
if u think your mum was wicked, I disagree . my mum was from another planet . when my mum died, I had to make peace with all our neighbours and extended families whom she fought, abused, arrested, etc. Out of respect for the dead I won't go into details
Re: Love/hate My Mother by tpia1: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
this is the third anti-mother thread in one week.

where are you people going with this?
Re: Love/hate My Mother by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Most women are naturally wicked, no apologies. The only thing that make some of them treat their children well is because of the pain of child birth.
Re: Love/hate My Mother by chidikus: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
its painful my brodas nd sistas.d small boy is just a kid but siesta shld be defined fr him.it pains cos i can not do all.sorry folks i recently lost my job so like iv no say in d house but ill bounce back.cos of d kind of mum i.have pls i still feed myself cos if she does will use it to imsult me.i hate wickedness.if when our fadas sight ok do caution her but now my moda does as she likes.i thought one gets kinder as they get older my mum own is d worst.getting worse as she gets older.Not that the boy feeds well she underfeeds him.i have to tell her this evenimg to reflect on a small boy of 8yrs callimg her wicked woman.we r like outcast in my fathers family.my family scattered cos of hr.PLS FOLKS THAT WANT TO GET MARRIED PLS LOVE IS HERIDETARY.SO IS HATE.The seed of discord in my family just as in my mothers family.sorry pls to use the word sometimes im scared of her.when she z nice we pray for it to be long but always shortlived.my brodas pray not just to have a mother but a mother u can be.proud of walk all d streets with ur head high.all the same she is my mother but im not proud of her.
Re: Love/hate My Mother by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 12, 2014
tpia1: this is the third anti-mother thread in one week.

where are you people going with this?
are you one of the wicked mums ?

2 Likes

Re: Love/hate My Mother by tpia1: 3:35am On Jul 12, 2014
lofty900: i am one of the wicked ones
Re: Love/hate My Mother by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=tpia1][/quote]amend your ways
Re: Love/hate My Mother by Saraha1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Love/hate My Mother by Godmystrength: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2014
I am not saying there are no wicked mothers out there but I don't believe your own story. Is your wife living with you in your parent's house as well? what about that your child?

https://www.nairaland.com/726347/doctor-says-no-sex-one#8841097
chidikus: well house its a good thing for evry man,im very happy that ill be a father soon but funny enuff,my wife went for a pregnancy test today and she z a month preg plus ,well iv not touched her for like 8days cos we suspect she was pregnant but to be in da office and next thing da docto sarted bla bla bla for one month,wow wat a big sentence ,if na harmattan i no gree,

well house pls i ask if a lady is pregnant in da early stage is sex not good cos seems like they are scared we will poke the womb offf,well i dont belv in such fallacies but have to obey her wish.

please ladies help me and clarify pls,nevr know sex will have timetable with my wife,well,good nite hope reading all ur candid replies as i sleep off on my own
stop all the lies joor
Re: Love/hate My Mother by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2014
Unfortunately, this is very common in houses with maids... They are treatedl ike sh1t, made to do all the work and are given bad welfare..... Their children go to the best schools while the child goes to an L.E.A
I always say this, if am gonna bring someone into my house to help out, my wife must promise to treat her as she does her children...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? / How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss / Husband And Mother In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.