Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again (4510 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by edosioo(f): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2008
http://rapidshare.com/files/152288041/modenine_YOU.mp3
modenine re-disses ruggedman after ruggedman replied ''talking to you'', with ''banging'' listen to this.
this time he generalises saucekid into it.
ruggedybaba is definitely in trouble with a real hiphop head this time .will he survive this one again?
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by dammiecool(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2008
Go and sit down enough of diss this diss that.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2008
Ruggedman na oloshi.
I Think its high time i settle this modenine and ruggedman stuff 4 good.
So now listen up,
2002/2003 when ruggedman came out with the track Ehen,he said he did the track to get out to the mainstream and moreso,OJB who produced d track said on MBI that they(him &ruggedman) had already met with those dat he mentioned on the Ehen track dat he was coming out with somethin like dat.So d stupid ass was tryin 2 get attention from peeps which he did get.So for dat,Fuk dis guy,He AIN'T 4 REAL.
And again if u listen to the Ehen track 1st Verse,he said,
*No more games,i go go straight,
i go NAME NAMES,i no go lay blames,
na time to flog with cane*
So he made it categorically that he will Name Names.Now listen to track Ruggeddeybaba FT 9ice:All thru d track he was preaching about soundin/rappin in ur mother tongue but he neva mentioned anyname,WHY?,Simple,he was scared,he couldn't have.And again,if u listen to the 3rd verse of that song,he said;
*My rules are,speaking in whatever language but make sense,i did that and have been hot ever since that*.
What am tryin to say from this is dat,havin been preachin bout soundin in ur mother tongue and at d end of the song he had so say that,so that mean he's contradicting himself.
Here what i will tell y'all:Modenine can't do rap more that how he's doing it.So y keep hatin on d brother and most importantly,its a free world,its either u listen to Mode or act like you don't know.Dem no force u.
STOP HATIN ON HIM AND STOP DIS MODE DISS THIS GUY AND DAT.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by dami9ja(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2008
Could u plz upload this song somewhere else. I can't seem to download from rapidshare atm. cry
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by tosinadeda: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2008
Olayokun ur story get comma small o!
Wut u claime rugged and ojb did is like telling sum1 u wnt to kill him,b4 shooting him! Is that possible?
And besides i think nomoreloss producd d song not ojb
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by A40(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2008
dami9ja:

Could u plz upload this song somewhere else. I can't seem to download from rapidshare atm. cry
Word!! Rapidshare sucks big time please give us another link
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by Bbeee: 12:05am On Oct 10, 2008
abeg give us beta link jare
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 10, 2008
Tosin.Funny enuf i had already listen to the song two weeks befor it came out.OJB did produce the song,try get ur facts.It was arranged btw rugged and the artists he dissed but OJB said on MBI that after the song had gotten lots of props from peeps,some of d artists got it personal.And also i will try to scan d autograph of the Ehen ablum he gave to a friend of mine way back in 2002 or 2003 cuz i can actually remember d exact year,but its in btw.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by tosinadeda: 12:44am On Oct 10, 2008
If u say so!
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2008
I c no reason 4 hatin on rugged,men ave know this guy n we go way back like your grandfathers greyhair(not anyone's grandpa)aight,just quotin mode.But i think he ain't 4 real.dats all.But i did't know him dat personally,cuz nairalands r impossible sometimes.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by javalove(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2008
i think he ain't 4 real.that is all.But i did't know him that personally,because nairalands r impossible sometimes.

Gbam ! They are all impossible, over hyping artistes more than d skillz or money dey got. Anyway eyinlemo, cos mad pple full here, skingo na dem king (man dat guy's stupidity is fightening), and tosin too.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by edosioo(f): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
MODENINE IS AT IT AGAIN .2ND DISS SONG IN A ROW , THATS SO HOT !!
THIS NAIJA RAPPERS HAVE STEPPED THE TAIL OF A COBRA ,
AND THE NIGERIAN COBRA WILL DEFINITELY STING THEM , MUCH RESPECT TO YOU MODENINE FOR MAKING NIGERIAN HIPHOP SOMETHING WORTH HEARING . IT WAS ONLY BIGGIE AND 2PAC THAT BATTLED LIKE THIS . THANK GOD AM NIGERIAN. NOW AM LOVING NAIJA HIPHOP ,.I LOVE MODENINE . I LOVE SAUCEKID AND I LOVE RUGGEDMAN . NAIJA HIPHOP IS GETTIN INTERESTING

@OLAYOKUN
U SAY U KNOW RUGGEDMAN , NA UR JUNIOR BRODA?LOL
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by skingo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2008
he wont call sauce kids name, obviously. and he wont call ghetto p's name. he probably wont call m.i's name. becuase these guys rap well.
he keep going at ruggedman because there is critical acclaim that he is a better lyricist. well ruggedman may not be a lyricist but he still appeals with the music he makes. modenine is a lyricist and has no appeal with his music. thats backwards. man. open your fuckkin ears yall

baba is present though. always
samboribobo niggaz

the people wey like baba no dey craze now. na una dey mad!
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by lalaboi(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
is he serious?? jayz holla'd that he like his ryhmes? no doubt he's talking to rugged lol

he admited ruggedy had it for a while and that he's gona take it back! lol!! what did rugged have lol
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by skingo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
lalaboi:

is he serious?? jayz holla'D that he like his ryhmes? no doubt he's talking to rugged lol

he admited ruggedy had it for a while and that he's gona take it back! lol!! what did rugged have lol

@ edioso. i dont hear sauce kids name. so stop trying to buzz with this song. this diss song is boring. nothing stands out
talking to you was a better track. banging by ruggedman is more appealing than this, the beat is nice. but basic.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by javalove(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
@skingo

why are u fooling ur age. u won make king give saucekid cheap publicity abi? if rugged dey yab mode or mode dey yab rugged, we understand cos a question of publicity wont come in. dey r both trying to drive home their points. whats saucekid's business? what point does he have to make?
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by semid4lyfe(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2008
I've been reading all d threads in dis forum on ruggedman & mode9 without droping an opinion until now.
I love rugged & mode9.dey appeal 2 me in diffrent ways.Mode9 4 metaphors,lyrics & intelligent wordplay and ruggedy 4 his ability to deliver on d party jams & get us all dancing.Lyrically rugged ain't bad too.
A proof of my love is d fact dat I have mode's 3 albums & rugged's 2.
Frankly,I feel d sky is big enuff 4 all d bird's to fly @ d same time so dis beef & endless back & forth dissing btwn both artist does not make sense.I agree dissing is part of hiphop culture but dis is bcomin 2 much.I think both artistes should sheath their swords & concentrate on their musical careers.
Adios
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by tosinadeda: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2008
If y'all let skingo be,there wil b peace in this forum!
But no u all attack him like he has no right to air his opinions!
Skingo keep repn saucekid jare!
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by djcrucifix(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2008
what is the name of the track?
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by Billiam1: 5:02am On Oct 18, 2008
all u modenine haters can go to hell, haba, allow now

How many of u haters can say that u're a rap legend in the streets of lagos, that you've sold multiple platinum albums in Nigeria and beyond, that u have mansions and property in Lekki, that you have loads of female fans ready to receive your KOKO, oh wait, Modenine can't say that, HaHaHaHa!!!!! grin
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by Kress(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2008
Hu d hell is saucekid?? Does dt guy rap? I seriously doubt,he uses other peoples beats,therez no ounce of originality in d guy,nd have y'all heard 'i cant feel my face'? Dt supposed song sounds like noise in my ears,worse than d babbling of an infant,he has nt dropped a track dt has eva made sense,his lyrics are crap,he shld think 10 times or evn more b4 he decides on battling 9.Infact he shld have a re-think on his whole rap career,dt is if he actually has one.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by longetosin: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2008
Kress:

Hu d hell is saucekid?? Does dt guy rap? I seriously doubt,he uses other peoples beats,therez no ounce of originality in d guy,nd have y'all heard 'i can't feel my face'? Dt supposed song sounds like noise in my ears,worse than d babbling of an infant,he has nt dropped a track dt has eva made sense,his lyrics are crap,he shld think 10 times or evn more before he decides on battling 9.Infact he shld have a re-think on his whole rap career,dt is if he actually has one.

its funny wen peeps from no where just rubbish an artiste for nothing!!!!!!!!
his lyrics are crap, he has neva droped a track that eva made sense, he sounds like noise bla bla bla
i sabi ur type!
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by Kress(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2008
Luk@ longetosin,if u hav nothing 2 meaningful 2 say,i'll suggest u let me air my opinion in peace,i am entitled 2 it,if people dnt lisn 2 his songs who else will? And i hav lisnd nd it disgusts me,so if u knw nothing abt rap music,jst free me.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by badman(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2008
this song was never a re-diss it came out long before talking to u, the song was on his nigel benn mixtape which has been out a while ago.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by longetosin: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2008
Kress:

Luk@ longetosin,if u hav nothing 2 meaningful 2 say,i'll suggest u let me air my opinion in peace,i am entitled 2 it,if people dnt lisn 2 his songs who else will? And i hav lisnd nd it disgusts me,so if u knw nothing about rap music,jst free me.

ure the one that has nothing to say, spewing gabbage!
if u want to criticize an artiste, do it constructively dnt just rubbish an artiste for nothing!!!!!!!
offwhich the same artiste will feed ur sorry ass together with ur family
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by Kress(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ longetosin,u've spoken like d true lunatic and ignoramus that u obviously are,u dnt knw me 4rm anywhere so u cnt determine if he'll feed my family or not,if he cn feed urs,pls dnt generalise it,with d chronic level of stupidity u exude,i shldnt waste my time replying u,as they say,silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by longetosin: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2008
Kress:

@ longetosin,u've spoken like d true lunatic and ignoramus that u obviously are,u dnt knw me from anywhere so u cnt determine if he'll feed my family or not,if he cn feed urs,please dnt generalise it,with d chronic level of stupidity u exude,i shldnt waste my time replying u,as they say,silence is the best answer for a fool.

see u acting all up and going defensive like a kid!!!!!
just admit your earlier post about sauce wasnt a smart one and stop listing the qualities of urself like u just did
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by AfrknKngs(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2008
Kress:

Hu d hell is saucekid?? Does dt guy rap? I seriously doubt,he uses other peoples beats,therez no ounce of originality in d guy,nd have y'all heard 'i can't feel my face'? Dt supposed song sounds like noise in my ears,worse than d babbling of an infant,he has nt dropped a track dt has eva made sense,his lyrics are crap,he shld think 10 times or evn more before he decides on battling 9.Infact he shld have a re-think on his whole rap career,dt is if he actually has one.

Hehehehehe, and they would call this "Hating" just because u wan voice ur opinion, Even tho I agree with you %100

longetosin:

ure the one that has nothing to say, spewing gabbage!
if u want to criticize an artiste, do it constructively dnt just rubbish an artiste for nothing!!!!!!!
offwhich the same artiste will feed ur sorry ass together with ur family

and ofcoz, as predicted, they will have something to say! Probably diss or insult you juss because u no like Sauce!!! Lol,

Kress:

@ longetosin,u've spoken like d true lunatic and ignoramus that u obviously are,u dnt knw me from anywhere so u cnt determine if he'll feed my family or not,if he cn feed urs,please dnt generalise it,with d chronic level of stupidity u exude,i shldnt waste my time replying u,as they say,silence is the best answer for a fool.

Dude! U r seriously wasting your time, WTVA u saying wont make sense to them! So no need of pointing Sauce's flaws out, U cant take away their religion of Saucinism!!! U cant convert them! They are blinded by he's so called "Glorious songs" grin Yah digg?? Let it go fam!

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE:

BEWARE of talking down on SAUCE for he is da God of OGBA! U diss Sauce, you are dissing OGBA PERIOD! DO NOT GO THERE if u do not want to be cursed out or condemned by their almighty!!

Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by bjpumpin(f): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2008
no hating. the dude called saucekid has got better flows and delivery
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by tosinadeda: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2008
I tire o
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by kaydee(m): 1:45am On Nov 17, 2008
Haa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Modenine's back. The "Mathematical Sege" strikes again!

"The Night Before My Ish Dropz"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5138170147b20501/
Re: Modenine Re-disses Ruggedman And Saucekid. Ruggedbaba Is In Trouble Again by GoldCircle: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
I hear Mode's album is due Nov 22nd 2008! I hope it lives up to expectation!

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Olamide - Turn Up (prod. Pheelz) / Download Demons – Imagine Dragons Sheet Music / Download Mp3 : Zlatan – Corona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.