Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA (5204 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: Stop Deceiving Nigerians Chris Uba Tells Brother / Apc Jittery Over The Achievement Of The Army And Government - Aljazeera / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by idumuose(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Let's read what happened in Ekiti before the disgraceful pounding of Kayode Fayemi;

“But I want to say here Mr. President that my colleague who stood here to talk, his younger brother Chris Uba (allegedly) led police to the hotel and smashed all the doors of the hotel…” Senator Babafemi Ojudu.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ekiti-election-causes-stir-in-senate/

The submissions of Uba infuriated Ojudu, an All Progressives Congress senator, who lost his ward during the poll to the PDP grin grin when he also decided, to raise Order 43 of the Senate Standing Rule, to fault the argument of Uba.

Chris Uba Shut Down Apc's Rigging Plan In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/1788838/chris-uba-shut-down-apcs.

The other issue we told the authorities is the presence of those who do not have business in Ekiti. Musiliu Obanikoro, the Minister of state for defence, Chris Uba, have been going round with men of ‘red band security’ and I don’t know what they are doing”grin grin - Kayode Fayemi.

http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/ekiti-guber-poll-heavy-security-massive-turn-out-and-pdp-jubilation/

It's obvious even to the blind that APC is jittery about the repeat of the events that culminated in the defeat of Fayemi. No thanks to CHRIS UBA

4 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by fijiano202(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mumu,osun is not like ekiti..they are more traditional and believes in their oracles than their believe in islam and christianity...do u think osun can be man-handled...ask people abt the modakeke vs ife battle

6 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by idumuose(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chris Uba will be back in osogbo to chase away fake election observers and perverts ,touts and street urchins that Tinubu will import from Lagos.

Chris Uba will be deployed again to destroy the plans of ApC hired criminals who would want to print ballot papers with their leprous thumbs.

Aregbe must leave! Aregbe must go! Aregbe must bow! Enough of his confusions.

12 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Vikky014(f): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by chiefinalowo: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
I can't wait to say His Excellency Gov. Iyiola Omisore!

9 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by idumuose(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
fijiano202: Mumu,osun is not like ekiti..they are more traditional and believes in their oracles than their believe in islam and christianity...do u think osun can be man-handled...ask people abt the modakeke vs ife battle
When small modakeke nearly won the battle.They took over mayfair,they conquered seven day adventist and got as far as eleyele.they even burnt houses along those axis.

But for the timely intervention of security operatives,the small but strong modakeke were already advancing toward lagere and obalufon.If they had taken over Lagere,people on iremo road would have been barbecued.Enuwa the seat of the oni is close to iremo.

But we are not talking about war here,we are talking about election.Ife is already in the hands of Omisore.Ife will not reject his own.Quote me on this anyday

1 Like

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by CORTANA: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
I predict a win for O........ cool

2 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by fijiano202(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
When small modakeke nearly won the battle.They took over mayfair,they conquered seven day adventist and got as far as eleyele.they even burnt houses along those axis.
But for the timely intervention of security operatives,the small but strong modakeke were already advancing toward lagere and obalufon.If they had taken over Lagere,people on iremo road would have been barbecued.Enuwa the seat of the oni is close to iremo.
But we are not talking about war here,we are talking about election.Ife is already in the hands of Omisore.Ife will not reject his own.Quote me on this anyday
when last did u visit osun state cos omisore is not liked in osun..they call him 419 some still hold him responsible for bola Ige death..Omisore is a man who has done nothing to his constituency..The only prob Aregbeshola has is the prob with christains

2 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by idumuose(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
fijiano202: when last did u visit osun state cos omisore is not liked in osun..they call him 419 some still hold him responsible for bola Ige death..Omisore is a man who has done nothing to his constituency..The only prob Aregbeshola has is the prob with christains
If you read my previous comments on osun governorship election,you will observe that i have never supported Omisore as the flagbearer of PDP.

But then,one Omisore is better than twenty Aregbe combined..

3 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by fijiano202(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
If you read my previous comments on osun governorship election,you will observe that i have never supported Omisore as the flagbearer of PDP.
sorry bro,i disagree. a dead Aregbe is better than 50 living omisore..pls name 2 of omisore acheivement in osun

11 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by idumuose(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
fijiano202: sorry bro,i disagree. a dead Aregbe is better than 50 living omisore..pls name 2 of omisore acheivement in osun
i cannot argue with you bro cos i am not in osun therefore,it behoves on osun people to vote the person they deem fit and able to govern them.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by alakara(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Like it happened in Ekiti. Non-Osun will b suprised by 6pm 9-8-14.

1 Like

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by gidson12(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chris Uba, the new "Mr FIX IT", .........APC nightmare

4 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Dasini: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am from the same home town with omisore, but no comparison between aregbe and omisore, aregbe stands tall above omisore. Omisore will win ile-Ife, bt e-goats never sit to delibrate on the ijesha zone where aregbe hails from. From the city gate in ilesha, ask an average ijesha man, or beter still okada man, they will tell you aregbe is their man, ijesha zone has the largest voters in the whole osun of state, ilesha, obokun, erin-ijesha, ijebu-jesa, iloko-ijesa, osu. it has abt 8 local govts, and people sit to delibrate on ile-ife with two local govts, don't be deceived osun election will be totally different from ekiti. ife alone cannot give omisore victory. And the truth be told, this man was deputy governor, later became senator for 8yrs, what was his achievement for 12yrs in corridor of power. Am among the few ife sons, that will nt allow being from same place to blind my sense of reasoning. Hav met this man(omisore) before, nt a single bill was passed by him in 8yrs. From is speech alone, you will know this man is nt only empty, bt aside God knows where he got his money from, has got nothing to offer osun state. I say it again, aregbe will floor omisore at the polls.

9 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by IGBOSON1: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
CORTANA: I predict a win for O........ cool

^^^O'Aregbe?

Just asking.......so don't crucify me abeg! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by vicadex07(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
CORTANA: I predict a win for O........ cool
ERROR!!! This computer has been infected with a malware

2 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by chimerase2: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
O seti go
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by olowo200: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
If only pdp could find another popular candidate instead of omisore it would have been better ,in Aregbe voice a jail bird can't take power from me, the evil that men do lived after them.

3 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by menice69: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
fijiano202: Mumu,osun is not like ekiti..they are more traditional and believes in their oracles than their believe in islam and christianity...do u think osun can be man-handled...ask people abt the modakeke vs ife battle
I am from modakeke & we don't fight senseless wars we only stand for just courses.We are noble oyo tribe and not some thuggish state boys that aregbe's training to unleash mayhem during d forth coming election while his son Kabiru would be enjoying d 8bn naira opon scam money in dubai.People eye don open call kabiru & his siblings to come and fight soldiers come august 9,OPONU!

2 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by menice69: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
fijiano202: when last did u visit osun state cos omisore is not liked in osun..they call him 419 some still hold him responsible for bola Ige death..Omisore is a man who has done nothing to his constituency..The only prob Aregbeshola has is the prob with christains
and who will d christians prefer omisore or J/weed?Obo[monkey]
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by menice69: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
fijiano202: sorry bro,i disagree. a dead Aregbe is better than 50 living omisore..pls name 2 of omisore acheivement in osun
No holmes an unborn omisore will wipe out a thousand lifetimes of aregbe.Egbe isu ko niyan
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by menice69: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dasini: Am from the same home town with omisore, but no comparison between aregbe and omisore, aregbe stands tall above omisore. Omisore will win ile-Ife, bt e-goats never sit to delibrate on the ijesha zone where aregbe hails from. From the city gate in ilesha, ask an average ijesha man, or beter still okada man, they will tell you aregbe is their man, ijesha zone has the largest voters in the whole osun of state, ilesha, obokun, erin-ijesha, ijebu-jesa, iloko-ijesa, osu. it has abt 8 local govts, and people sit to delibrate on ile-ife with two local govts, don't be deceived osun election will be totally different from ekiti. ife alone cannot give omisore victory. And the truth be told, this man was deputy governor, later became senator for 8yrs, what was his achievement for 12yrs in corridor of power. Am among the few ife sons, that will nt allow being from same place to blind my sense of reasoning. Hav met this man(omisore) before, nt a single bill was passed by him in 8yrs. From is speech alone, you will know this man is nt only empty, bt aside God knows where he got his money from, has got nothing to offer osun state. I say it again, aregbe will floor omisore at the polls.
Clearly u are not from osun or ife, if u are u'll know dat ife has 4 LGs namely ife east,ife north,ife central and ife south while ijeshas have 6LGs namely ilesa east,ilesa west,atakumosa east,atakumosa west,obokun & oriade LGs.Never the less d votes of ife zone is more than dat of Ijesha zone despite just having 4 LGs compare compared to Ijeshas 6 LGs dat is just how it has always been in osun u can further research into dat.Another factor is that most ijesha pple are now questioning d paternity history of Rauf go to ilesha is hometown u'll hear amazing stories from d pple themselves.Next time check ur facts right b4 blabbing on social network.Well I'm not surprised u took after Rauf lol.

3 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by bashydemy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please what sign is this?

3 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by highchiefpee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Aregbe is not even frm osun state he's an igbira man frm kogi its only his mother that's frm ilesha,nobody knows aregbe's family house in ijesha land
menice69: Clearly u are not from osun or ife, if u are u'll know dat ife has 4 LGs namely ife east,ife north,ife central and ife south while ijeshas have 6LGs namely ilesa east,ilesa west,atakumosa east,atakumosa west,obokun & oriade LGs.Never the less d votes of ife zone is more than dat of Ijesha zone despite just having 4 LGs compare compared to Ijeshas 6 LGs dat is just how it has always been in osun u can further research into dat.Another factor is that most ijesha pple are now questioning d paternity history of Rauf go to ilesha is hometown u'll hear amazing stories from d pple themselves.Next time check ur facts right b4 blabbing on social network.Well I'm not surprised u took after Rauf lol.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by bashydemy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
menice69: Clearly u are not from osun or ife, if u are u'll know dat ife has 4 LGs namely ife east,ife north,ife central and ife south while ijeshas have 6LGs namely ilesa east,ilesa west,atakumosa east,atakumosa west,obokun & oriade LGs.Never the less d votes of ife zone is more than dat of Ijesha zone despite just having 4 LGs compare compared to Ijeshas 6 LGs dat is just how it has always been in osun u can further research into dat.Another factor is that most ijesha pple are now questioning d paternity history of Rauf go to ilesha is hometown u'll hear amazing stories from d pple themselves.Next time check ur facts right b4 blabbing on social network.Well I'm not surprised u took after Rauf lol.
You stop blabbing, I school in Esa-Oke and i know little about ijesha, they will always support there son and will never forget the death of Bola Ige and related to Omisore.... and about the 4 LG in Ife you right but they all will not support Omisore. Ife North is where Ipetumodu,Edoabon,Moro,Ashipa etc are... Ife south is ifetedo and ife central is the main ife... so which is the last one ooo? Meanwhile the likes of Ede, Osogbo, Ikire, Ikirun, Sekona, Iwo, etc will always vote Aregbe so do your maths very well

1 Like

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Omexonomy: 4:07am On Jul 12, 2014
idumuose:

insultt of the highest order
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by gen2briz(m): 4:08am On Jul 12, 2014
In aregbe's voice 'gbogbo won ni igboro timo kinlo happen.....'

1 Like

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by AONO: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2014
The evil of destroying and collapsing education and interference in religious affair plus changing osun state to state of osun which has prevented some osun state indigene from getting federal jobs will speak against aregbesola and also if omisore is truly involve in bola ige death then d spirit of ige will speak against him.

1 Like

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2014
OGBENI JUNIOR , I KNOW THAT YOU ARE apc SYMPATHISER, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WATH TO WRITE WHY CAN'T YOU LET YOUR SPIRIT REST.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2014
I trust my local government, Irewole and Isokan always go in thesame direction, we're twin l.g and we don't in anyway support Omisore, whose policy we hate. Ask an ordinary primary schl student in my town, they 'll tell it is Aregbe o. And we have a strong APC politician in our place. Dr.Peter Power who 'll deliver the whole Osun west for APC together with Senator Adeleke. Omisore can win in ile ife bt he will loose so much in Osun west.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Ohjerry: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Willywilly7: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Osun Moslems hate Osun Christians too much, Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Wins 15 Lgas In Lagos As Expected / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards / Achievement Of Bukola Saraki As A Governor Of Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.