Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA (5201 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: Stop Deceiving Nigerians Chris Uba Tells Brother / Apc Jittery Over The Achievement Of The Army And Government - Aljazeera / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2014
Willywilly7: Osun Moslems hate Osun Christians too much, Why?

We don't hate Osun xtians, if we do. We won't allow Governor, deputy governor, chief of staff, head of service of Osun to be all xtians and rule us for 7years or u've forgotten....they all ruled thesame time
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by olaezebala: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2014
bashydemy: You stop blabbing, I school in Esa-Oke and i know little about ijesha, they will always support there son and will never forget the death of Bola Ige and related to Omisore.... and about the 4 LG in Ife you right but they all will not support Omisore. Ife North is where Ipetumodu,Edoabon,Moro,Ashipa etc are... Ife south is ifetedo and ife central is the main ife... so which is the last one ooo? Meanwhile the likes of Ede, Osogbo, Ikire, Ikirun, Sekona, Iwo, etc will always vote Aregbe so do your maths very well

I am not so sure u understand Ede's stand. Aregbe openly insulted Laminisa (Ede's king) during the commissioning of sam and sata extension(omoluabi garment). Ede people still didn't forgive him for dat. They prefer to vote omisore cause Adejare Bello(Ede son) is his deputy to voting Aregbe who did nothing in the town but rather abuse their king.
Aregbe also have issue with the Fed poly Ede students cause their SUG was suspended after disgracing Aregbe by chasing him away from using their sch field for his Aregbe cup (earlier the sug went to him for assistance and he told dem to go to abj since they are federal sch). So, Ede as a whole is completely against him

1 Like

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Willywilly7: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Neyoor:
We don't hate Osun xtians, if we do. We won't allow Governor, deputy governor, chief of staff, head of service of Osun to be all xtians and rule us for 7years or u've forgotten....they all ruled thesame time
No, you hate them but pretend to like them,

2 Likes

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2014
Willywilly7:
No, you hate them but pretend to like them,

You don't know the meaning of that hate you are shouting.

We hate xtians and a xtian Governor and Xtian Deputy ruled us for complete 7years. We never because of dat elect Muslim/Muslim it is stil a Muslim /xtian ticket and u're here saying thrash.

There is little you know about Osun.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by kaze4blues(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Dasini: Am from the same home town with omisore, but no comparison between aregbe and omisore, aregbe stands tall above omisore. Omisore will win ile-Ife, bt e-goats never sit to delibrate on the ijesha zone where aregbe hails from. From the city gate in ilesha, ask an average ijesha man, or beter still okada man, they will tell you aregbe is their man, ijesha zone has the largest voters in the whole osun of state, ilesha, obokun, erin-ijesha, ijebu-jesa, iloko-ijesa, osu. it has abt 8 local govts, and people sit to delibrate on ile-ife with two local govts, don't be deceived osun election will be totally different from ekiti. ife alone cannot give omisore victory. And the truth be told, this man was deputy governor, later became senator for 8yrs, what was his achievement for 12yrs in corridor of power. Am among the few ife sons, that will nt allow being from same place to blind my sense of reasoning. Hav met this man(omisore) before, nt a single bill was passed by him in 8yrs. From is speech alone, you will know this man is nt only empty, bt aside God knows where he got his money from, has got nothing to offer osun state. I say it again, aregbe will floor omisore at the polls.

Correct
U dnt even mention osogbo.
Osogbo is all for aregbe
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by idumuose(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2014
kaze4blues:

Correct
U dnt even mention osogbo.
Osogbo is all for aregbe
i even prefer the labour party man to omisore.Omisore has the appearance of an arrogant man.Yet i do not like Aregbe cos he is Tinubu's stooge.The best APC governor has been sent packing by Ekiti people.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2014
idumuose:
i even prefer the labour party man to omisore.Omisore has the appearance of an arrogant man.Yet i do not like Aregbe cos he is Tinubu's stooge.The best APC governor has been sent packing by Ekiti people.

Aregbesola performed far better than Fayemi. I'm well familiar with both states.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by PaulJohn1: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dasini: Am from the same home town with omisore, but no comparison between aregbe and omisore, aregbe stands tall above omisore. Omisore will win ile-Ife, bt e-goats never sit to delibrate on the ijesha zone where aregbe hails from. From the city gate in ilesha, ask an average ijesha man, or beter still okada man, they will tell you aregbe is their man, ijesha zone has the largest voters in the whole osun of state, ilesha, obokun, erin-ijesha, ijebu-jesa, iloko-ijesa, osu. it has abt 8 local govts, and people sit to delibrate on ile-ife with two local govts, don't be deceived osun election will be totally different from ekiti. ife alone cannot give omisore victory. And the truth be told, this man was deputy governor, later became senator for 8yrs, what was his achievement for 12yrs in corridor of power. Am among the few ife sons, that will nt allow being from same place to blind my sense of reasoning. Hav met this man(omisore) before, nt a single bill was passed by him in 8yrs. From is speech alone, you will know this man is nt only empty, bt aside God knows where he got his money from, has got nothing to offer osun state. I say it again, aregbe will floor omisore at the polls.

That's not true. The Oyo people of Osun West are the most populated, followed by the Ijeshas. The Oyos have more populated towns than the Ijeshas. Aside Ilesha, ibokun & Ijebu-Ijesha, other Ijesha towns are spersely populated. Oshogbo, Ede, Iwo, Ikirun, Iragbiji of the Oyo side should be more than the whole of Ijeshas I think.

By my assumption, Aregbe will win. Going by the sentiment (of na my person) you guys are displaying here. Although, the Oyos are more populated, the Ijeshas(Aregbe pals) are together and only have Aregbe as their candidate. Meanwhile, the Oyo people have been neutralised and their towns having different candidates. As for the Ife people(Ile-ife, Ifetedo & surrounding settlements), they are not up to just Ilesha of the Ijesha people in population.

Now to reality, void of sentiment.

-Aregbe's habit of delaying civil servants' salary is a set back for him, he's not likely to have their votes across the state, irrespective of the group(Ijesha workers inclusive).

-Aregbe has the support of the commoners(bikers, taxi drivers, market women, vulcanizers, etc), most expecially that of the NURTW because he seems to be like one of them & and his love for Fuji music, Lol...

-Based on his performance(very impressive), he has reasonable support among the people.

-Ijesha people's sentiment.
Since the creation of Osun(before Aregbe) the Ijeshas have never ruled the state, the Oyos, Ifes, and the people of Ila-Orangun(can't remember the name of their subgroup) have been rotating the leadership, leaving the Ijeshas out. This negligence of the Ijeshas is the main reason
why they are being sentimental and passionate in re-electing their son(Aregbe). They care less about his performance, they are just proud to have an Ijesha man in Bola Ige's house.

I personally prefer Aregbe, mainly because of his performance. Too bad I wasn't in town when the registration was on, means I can't vote. undecided
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by menice69: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
bashydemy: You stop blabbing, I school in Esa-Oke and i know little about ijesha, they will always support there son and will never forget the death of Bola Ige and related to Omisore.... and about the 4 LG in Ife you right but they all will not support Omisore. Ife North is where Ipetumodu,Edoabon,Moro,Ashipa etc are... Ife south is ifetedo and ife central is the main ife... so which is the last one ooo? Meanwhile the likes of Ede, Osogbo, Ikire, Ikirun, Sekona, Iwo, etc will always vote Aregbe so do your maths very well
Just wait till August 9 u'll see it just like ekiti.Baba kabiru's situation then will be worse than Fayemi.And let me lecture so as to get ur facts right next time, d 4th LG in Ife zone u don't know is Ife East LG Oke ogbo
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by idumuose(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Neyoor:

Aregbesola performed far better than Fayemi. I'm well familiar with both states.
If Aregbe wins,so be it.Goodluck to osun state.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
PaulJohn1:
That's not true. The Oyo people of Osun West are the most populated, followed by the Ijeshas. The Oyos have more populated towns than the Ijeshas. Aside Ilesha, ibokun & Ijebu-Ijesha, other Ijesha towns are spersely populated. Oshogbo, Ede, Iwo, Ikirun, Iragbiji of the Oyo side should be more than the whole of Ijeshas I think.
By my assumption, Aregbe will win. Going by the sentiment (of na my person) you guys are displaying here. Although, the Oyos are more populated, the Ijeshas(Aregbe pals) are together and only have Aregbe as their candidate. Meanwhile, the Oyo people have been neutralised and their towns having different candidates. As for the Ife people(Ile-ife, Ifetedo & surrounding settlements), they are not up to just Ilesha of the Ijesha people in population.
Now to reality without sentiment.
-Aregbe's habit of delaying civil servants' salary is a set back for him, he's not likely to have their votes across the state, irrespective of the group(Ijesha workers inclusive).
-Aregbe has the support of the commoners(bikers, taxi drivers, market women, vulcanizers, etc), most expecially that of the NURTW because he seems to be like one of them & and his love for Fuji music, Lol...
-Based on his performance(very impressive), he has reasonable support among the people.
Since the creation of Osun(before Aregbe) the Ijeshas have never ruled the state, the Oyos, Ifes, and the people of Ila-Orangun(can't remember the name of their subgroup) have been rotating the leadership, leaving the Ijesha's out. This negligence of the Ijeshas is the main reason
why they are being sentimental and passionate in re-electing their son(Aregbe). They care less about his performance, they are just proud to have an Ijesha man in Bola Ige's house.
I personally prefer Aregbe, mainly because of his performance. Too bad I wasn't in town when the registration was on, means I can't vote. undecided

Don't worry my bro. I'll help u vote for aregbesola nd if u r online that day, I will snap my ballot paper and upload it for u to see.

You're right with your Opinion, we Osun west senatorial district, Oyo speaking towns are so much in support of Aregbesola. Especially in my town, we still have a twin town. Don't know if you've ever heard of Ikire, Apomu before, that's two local government. We always vote in one direction and we are voting for Aregbesola. Dr.Peter Babalola and Isiaka Adeleke 'll deliver the whole Osun west for Aregbesola. Omisore 'll jst ave little votes in Osun west and they will both share that of Osun central
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by PaulJohn1: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Neyoor:

You don't know the meaning of that hate you are shouting.

We hate xtians and a xtian Governor and Xtian Deputy ruled us for complete 7years. We never because of dat elect Muslim/Muslim it is stil a Muslim /xtian ticket and u're here saying thrash.

There is little you know about Osun.

you have the right to ignore his post you know. Don't let him drag you to derailing the thread.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by PaulJohn1: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Neyoor:

Don't worry my bro. I'll help u vote for aregbesola nd if u r online that day, I will snap my ballot paper and upload it for u to see.

You're right with your Opinion, we Osun west senatorial district, Oyo speaking towns are so much in support of Aregbesola. Especially in my town, we still have a twin town. Don't know if you've ever heard of Ikire, Apomu before, that's two local government. We always vote in one direction and we are voting for Aregbesola. Dr.Peter Babalola and Isiaka Adeleke 'll deliver the whole Osun west for Aregbesola. Omisore 'll jst ave little votes in Osun west and they will both share that of Osun central

I should be around during the election. You forgot to add Ikirun, the Akinrun of Ikirun is a diehard ACN member and No. 1 fan of Aregbe amidst royalties.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by Muhaymin(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
must u comment on every threads if u don't have anything in ur upper head to offer? osun r peace loving pple, they don't allow religion to cause disharmony among them except some maggots like u. Both d western and traditional religion are practice here in osun. My greatest worry for naija is dat one day either religion, ethnicity or politics will cause disharmony because all I see here is hatred.....even so called religion leader preaches hatred. smh!!
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by alakara(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Now to reality, void of sentiment.

Since the creation of Osun(before Aregbe) the Ijeshas have never ruled the state, the Oyos, Ifes, and the people of Ila-Orangun(can't remember the name of their subgroup) have been rotating the leadership, leaving the Ijeshas out. This negligence of the Ijeshas is the main reason

Are u a voter in Osun?are u frm Osun? If d ans is no pls keep quiet.
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by PaulJohn1: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
alakara:
Are u a voter in Osun?are u frm Osun? If d ans is no pls keep quiet.

Yes to all
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by funshint(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
menice69: Clearly u are not from osun or ife, if u are u'll know dat ife has 4 LGs namely ife east,ife north,ife central and ife south while ijeshas have 6LGs namely ilesa east,ilesa west,atakumosa east,atakumosa west,obokun & oriade LGs.Never the less d votes of ife zone is more than dat of Ijesha zone despite just having 4 LGs compare compared to Ijeshas 6 LGs dat is just how it has always been in osun u can further research into dat.Another factor is that most ijesha pple are now questioning d paternity history of Rauf go to ilesha is hometown u'll hear amazing stories from d pple themselves.Next time check ur facts right b4 blabbing on social network.Well I'm not surprised u took after Rauf lol.
Obviously U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know what u're saying....Ife more than Ijesha?! Even the Ooni will dare not say that. Omisore will lose even in his home town #Ife mark my words!!!
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by ronnykis: 1:33am On Jul 13, 2014
menice69: I am from modakeke & we don't fight senseless wars we only stand for just courses.We are noble oyo tribe and not some thuggish state boys that aregbe's training to unleash mayhem during d forth coming election while his son Kabiru would be enjoying d 8bn naira opon scam money in dubai.People eye don open call kabiru & his siblings to come and fight soldiers come august 9,OPONU!

its so sad that we youth of nowadays are not so concern about our future, most especially the coming generation. Please lets be realistic, before this present administration, what was the achievement of the former governor,it was all about embezzlement, and enjoyment. Our future was not in there mind,this present governor is really striving so hard to lift Osun into greater height,yet we close our eyes to development. My dear sister and brother let us have a rethink. Atleast,even if kabir was Use to exploit like you mentioned # COTED.thank God,we can see the outcome of the opon imo in our students,Can we explain how all these money were spent during the last regime. Am not campaigning for him, but lets follow someone who has his people in his mind.Even in terms of employment,all he did was in merit, he wasnt biased. For instance,if a man in a home wants to embark on a project,it will definitely affect his spendings,this is exactly what affected him in payment of salary to workers due to the level he his trying to develop the state. Also, he has started paying salaries somedays before Ekiti election. Let us stop criticising this so called ogbeni,he is fulfilling his promises. Lets ask other aspirants what there plans are...... Thank you

1 Like

Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by omokab: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
u ca easily see urself as a fool.religion bigotry
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by annie7(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
omisore will loose woefully against aregbe even in ife his home town and it will not be d 1st time cos he has lost in ife b4 to a less popular candidate,dat cant be compare to aregbe in person of senator babajide omoworare.infact all d elected apc aspirant at dat timet won d election on d platform of aregbe & his popularity.Forget it,in a free & fare election omisore does not stand any chance against aregbesola except pdp use d federal might.Inwhich it will even be difficult for pdp to rigg in osun,mind u i am not campaigning or canvassing for aregbe but im speaking here as an indigene of osun state and i know how d state was in d last 4 to 5, and i also can see d rate at which d state is developing now.i will rest my case here for another day
Re: OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA by bashydemy(m): 3:29am On Sep 05, 2014
menice69: Just wait till August 9 u'll see it just like ekiti.Baba kabiru's situation then will be worse than Fayemi.And let me lecture so as to get ur facts right next time, d 4th LG in Ife zone u don't know is Ife East LG Oke ogbo
Oga we no hear anythin again after the election ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: Full Live Updates + Programme Of Event / Child opens door when parents were having sex / Breaking News:Fayose Fights Ecobank Dirty,Ecobank Leaves Ekiti For Now..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.