Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre (3876 Views)

General Electric Africa Early Career Development Program- Finance, Nigeria / Guiness Nig. Assessment Centre Invitation: Retail Sales Executive{enugu} / First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by ComradeTY(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pls if u have an ideal about d GE Assessment Centre, pls give us d necessary info. Thanks
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by ComradeTY(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
As a follow up to the submission of your resume, GE  invites you to an assessment centre for the above position. We encourage you to take part in this assessment as it is a prerequisite in the recruitment process before we can advance to selection.

Please find details of your invite below:

DATE: TUESDAY, 15TH JULY, 2014

TIME: 8AM PROMPT

VENUE: GENERAL ELECTRIC, MANSARD PLACE, PLOT 927/928 BISHOP ABOYADE COLE STREET, OFF OZUMBA MBADIWE ROAD, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS

You are required to come along with ALL of the following documents below: 
A printed copy of this invite
A valid ID card
A copy of your resume
Writing materials- pencil, biro, eraser
If currently employed, your  three (3) months most recent pay slips and/or your current employment letter
Original and photocopy of your documents to support the qualifications quoted in your resume – BSC, HND, other certificates etc.
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
ComradeTY: As a follow up to the submission of your resume, GE invites you to an assessment centre for the above position. We encourage you to take part in this assessment as it is a prerequisite in the recruitment process before we can advance to selection.

Please find details of your invite below:

DATE: TUESDAY, 15TH JULY, 2014

TIME: 8AM PROMPT

VENUE: GENERAL ELECTRIC, MANSARD PLACE, PLOT 927/928 BISHOP ABOYADE COLE STREET, OFF OZUMBA MBADIWE ROAD, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS

You are required to come along with ALL of the following documents below:
A printed copy of this invite
A valid ID card
A copy of your resume
Writing materials- pencil, biro, eraser
If currently employed, your three (3) months most recent pay slips and/or your current employment letter
Original and photocopy of your documents to support the qualifications quoted in your resume – BSC, HND, other certificates etc.

For which position?
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by ComradeTY(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
wristwatch:

For which position?

Technical ECDP Healthcare Nigeria Role
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by Romeozigs: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
i av applied countles no of times on dia career page severally.neva heard or knw dat GE do call for test or accessment.wish u success.
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
ComradeTY:

Technical ECDP Healthcare Nigeria Role

Ogbeni, how you do the magic? This is the first time I'm seeing someone make it through that vague and sorta spiritual selection process

4 Likes

Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by ComradeTY(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Ogbeni, how you do the magic? This is the first time I'm seeing someone make it through that vague and sorta spiritual selection process
Na God o
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by Slevin2k8: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2014
@ComradeTy: Hey, I also got the invite and really have no idea what we're up against. But I'm pretty sure I didn't apply for the Healthcare job. I applied for the Power and Water job really. Did you apply for the same?
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by ComradeTY(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
I applied for health care role. Pls if u get anything message me tyibitoye@gmail.com
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by Slevin2k8: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2014
*sigh...even hoping you would have materials to prepare. I don't have o. Just reading up about assessment centres. sad
I don't even know how to get to the venue. Do you know how I could get there from CMS?

1 Like

Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by ComradeTY(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2014
From CMS/Obalende enter Eko hotel from Eko hotel u can ask for Bishop Aboyade Cole or u enter maruwa
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by Slevin2k8: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thanks man! All the best!!!
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by ComradeTY(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Did u mean nobody with helpful information about GE assessment centre?
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by georgee(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2014
This is the first time am seeing GE invite applicants for Assessment/Interview. I am happy to witness this day.
Congrats @Op and other invitees
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by ComradeTY(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Thanks Bro
Re: Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre by RallyF1: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2014
ComradeTY: Pls if u have an ideal about d GE Assessment Centre, pls give us d necessary info. Thanks

Hi comrade, can you send me an email? Need to ask you some questions regarding the GE stuff. uniquebantz @ Gmail. Com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Uba Aptitude Test Format Needed / Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? / Entry Level Recruitment At IBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.