Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Effective Are Online Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Effective Are Online Prayers (786 Views)

How Effective Is Mountain Prayers ??? / How Effective Are You On Your Religious New Year Resolution? / Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Are Online Prayers by J0nyb0y(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
At times friends on social would just type some stuffs and ask you to type Amen or ignore if you love devil.
Please has anyone been a benefactor of these prayers? Because most time i just ignore such message or even insult the sender/poster. Is it by typing Amen that'l show if i love God or devil?
Nairalanders please your opinion on this...
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by J0nyb0y(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Just got this on whatsapp... One of many
Read every sentence very carefully. To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did. When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence. The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you. Something good will happen to you today. Something that you have been waiting to hear. Please do not break. Just 27 Words, God our Father, walk through my house take away all my worries and illnesses. Please watch over me and heal my family. In Jesus name, Amen. This prayer is so powerful. Pass this to 12 people, including me. A blessing is coming to you in the form of a new job, a house, health, marriage or financially. Do not break or ask questions. This is a test. Does God come first in your life? If so, stop what you're doing send it to 12 people
If u love the devil close this txt; If u love God send this to 12 people like I did and watch what will happen in 30 seconds
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by Karleb(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
It depends on your level of faith.

All most folks want is your like or comment or the number of friends you send it to, that's why I always delete them on arrival.
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
As effective as any other kind of prayer : zero.
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
NO MATTER HOW MANY AMEN YOU TYPE, NOTHING IS GONNA CHANGE/HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A RELTIONSHIP WITH CHRIST.
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by mployer(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Apatheist: As effective as any other kind of prayer : zero.

You gething zéro answers doesn't imply others do. Why not ask how they manage to get answers?
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by J0nyb0y(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Karleb: It depends on your level of faith.

All most folks want is your like or comment or the number of friends you send it to, that's why I always delete them on arrival.
did you say faith? What faith works with that type of prayer
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by J0nyb0y(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tallesty1: NO MATTER HOW MANY AMEN YOU TYPE, NOTHING IS GONNA CHANGE/HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A RELTIONSHIP WITH CHRIST.
even if one is a fervent christian, whats the asurance of such prayers
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by Karleb(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
J0nyb0y:
did you say faith? What faith works with that type of prayer

The same type of faith that healed the woman with the issue of blood.

The same type of faith that healed people through TV.

Although I don't believe all those Facebook/WhatsApp prayers, I think they are meant for the gullibles.
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by Gombs(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
God is not limited by time or space...so, prayer online or offline is very much same and effective, the receiver only need to activate their faith by believing, for faith comes by hearing by God's word...and they shall surely have the desired result smiley
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by J0nyb0y(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2014
Karleb:

The same type of faith that healed the woman with the issue of blood.

The same type of faith that healed people through TV.

Although I don't believe all those Facebook/WhatsApp prayers, I think they are meant for the gullibles.
exactly what am trying to point out.... Not a matter of faith
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by J0nyb0y(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2014
Gombs: God is not limited by time or space...so, prayer online or offline is very much same and effective, the receiver only need to activate their faith by believing, for faith comes by hearing by God's word...and they shall surely have the desired result smiley
most of those prayer comes from fun seekers. Sum1 just tought of what to do and write some story then ask you to type amen...
Re: How Effective Are Online Prayers by J0nyb0y(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2014
i dont think a christian should believe those kind of prayers

(1) (Reply)

God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor / All Religion Worship Same God / Religion As The True Cause Of Sexism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.