Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) (2734 Views)

Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by AmicableEd: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Psquare's Peter Okoye has just gotten himself and his two lovely kids - Cameron and Aliona - brand new guitars, leaving out Lola Omotayo cos "if she has to play, she'l need to cut off her nails" he says.
See more photos below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/07/aww-peter-okoye-takes-his-kids-on.html

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by Tolexander: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Very lucky kids!

I'd almost reached secondary school before seeing anything called guitar, not even in my parents' home but my church which was rented for a musical concert just for that very occasion.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by ellagal(f): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adorable family
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: Very lucky kids!

I'd almost reached secondary school before seeing anything called guitar not even in my parents' home but my church which was rented for a musical concert just for that very occasion.

so, what instrument do you now play?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by Tolexander: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
kolawaxxy:

so, what instrument do you now play?
we were playing our palms(clapping) and tambourine

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by muaa(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
See as the children yellow grin dividends of marrying Oyibo.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by Big4wig(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
If you want to empower others in your life, you need to start living the most empowered version of yourself first.#cute
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by Ojestas(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: Very lucky kids!

I'd almost reached secondary school before seeing anything called guitar not even in my parents' home but my church which was rented for a musical concert just for that very occasion.
lol
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by adanduka: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
The next generation musicians.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by Tolexander: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2014
adanduka: The next generation musicians.
probably next generation Abraham Laboriel if they venture into bass.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Kids On Guitar Lessons (photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2014
Cute kids cute papi

(1) (Reply)

Hottie; Ice Prince Flaunts New Girlfriend / Is This A Workout Photos Or She Is Just Tempting Guys, See What She Shared / End Of Story: Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Uju Stella Has Aborted Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.