Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. (1635 Views)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ / Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by nicksonabel(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
[b][/b] pls homies am in yola , adamawa state of nigeria presently , i want to go and school there how can i get there , i have and ECOWAS certificate can make use of it and wchic way should i follow thankx i'll be waiting for ur response...
Re: I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by nicksonabel(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
sad someone help
Re: I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by iyb(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
To go to Cameroon from yola first get to mubi then get a car from mubi to garoua then from garoua you can either take a car to where you are going in cameroon or go to ngoundere and take a train

2 Likes

Re: I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by nicksonabel(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
thankx so much bro somebdy told me that but i wantd to be sure nw i am , but do i need any papers incase of harrasmnt frm police because i want to go ther legally thankx sir i'll be waitin for ur reply soon
Re: I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by iyb(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
when you get to Cameroon at the border there are custom and immigration officers there.They will be the ones that will give you the papers needed
.they will ask you a few questions like purpose of visit, ID card or passport afterwards they will give you a document which you will present to any custom,immigration,police you will encounter in Cameroon

2 Likes

Re: I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by nicksonabel(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
thanks somuch sir but is the boarder together with the train station?
Re: I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by iyb(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2014
no the train station is in ngoundere inside cameroon
Re: I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by nicksonabel(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2014
okay sir but cameroonians stay is 90days as for me how can i school there and rent a house, do i need resident permit and i heared cameroonians nw have i.d card...thanx sir
Re: I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by nicksonabel(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2014
and wch boardr will i make the papers coz i wana go ther legally
Re: I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. by Dareola2005: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
How save is the road to Cameroon from Yola, considering the operations and bandits in the northern part of the country, I also want to go for AFCON, but am afraid

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Owode-Apa Border? / I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, / Where Is The Best And Easier Country To Travel To With Less Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.