Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas (23710 Views)

Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Abagworo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mee234:
u are the ignorant one here ooo. for NEPA to disconnect a whole community, it must be though transmittion lines. And transmittions lines don't take powere to one community alone. the only way it can happen is through sub-stations. "dem go commot fuse for dat community transformation". It is not just impossible but also improbable that every body in a community refuses to pay NEPA bill. That is why PHCN officials go about every month for house to house diconnecting those that fail to pay.
The problem of Oguta may most likely be "transformer." the one there may be still small or damage due to overloading. In which it is still the Governor's jod to provide them with transformer
its transmission problem. Seems there was wide scale vandalism in the past that affected power supply. Most of those writing here are doing it out of political affiliation and not reality. It is not transformer. I can afford to give out 10 transformers for free.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abagworo: its transmission problem. Seems there was wide scale vandalism in the past that affected power supply. Most of those writing here are doing it out of political affiliation and not reality. It is not transformer. I can afford to give out 10 transformers for free.
Abagworo I bia kwa ozo! You will have to give me one for my father's house in the village. tongue tongue
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abagworo: its transmission problem. Seems there was wide scale vandalism in the past that affected power supply. Most of those writing here are doing it out of political affiliation and not reality. It is not transformer. I can afford to give out 10 transformers for free.
I don't understand u ooo. ur first sentence read "it is transformer.......". the one before the last is reading " it is not transformer."
If they had their transmition equipment vandalised, shouldn't the governor take steps to redeem the situation? Beside it was a promise he made to them before they voted him in.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by continentalceo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: The huy is still a sick-fucck, that I'm sure.

All those rants are nothing but anger because everyone has moved on, no one was talking of the incident anymore. I doubt if I see anyone surprised abt wot u did at the burial. W all understand the fact that u are a deranged individual.

I also doubt if anyone was surprised by the politicians tryin to use the event for their advantage. We all knw that in Nigeria, politics is sick and nauseating. So, I biliv either u or the politicians are never new to us.

I can safely conclude that u only brought ds up due to the fact that no one was talking abt the event anymore, and no one really gave u the attention u craved for.

Dude, all those words are clear indication to stir up the people. And u clearly tried to fool us by covering ur real intention.

Through the comments, I see some have already bought it, but me, KINGwax™, is too psychologically fortified for a free-fall mind-trick.

Try harder, man granny!

Guy you are so on Point! Charley's days are long gone and nobody send am again. Now that his dad is dead its even worse
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
continentalceo:

Guy you are so on Point! Charley's days are long gone and nobody send am again. Now that his dad is dead its even worse
Lolz! You can say that again!

grin grin
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dp
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by kingui(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
in all this area father is still the best
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by abeyvita(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
A sensible but selfish write up from who I can concluded as a DEVIL ADVOCATE, well charlyboy man ur thought abt dis ur governor man is d truth nothing but the truth. But my question is, considering ur statement, u are a man of urself, if its true you collected some amount from the state gov. for the burial I beg swallow ur thought. Business man vs business man, u nah dey fool una self abi?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Leboska(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
1United1:

Your brain must be in disarray to call this meaningless rant a master piece!
well the difference between me & a sycophantic slowpoke like you is i'm free to express my mind without fear of any fool like you.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by pdf90(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
This charley boy some of you are talking shit about is very successful in his own right wether you like it or not . Some of you won't achieve what he has even in your next life . Instead of you to mind your business so you can succeed , you are there being a judge over another mans life . For certain charley boy is an icon . Everyman should leave a life that suits him and not try to please anybody . Anybody that says okorocha is a good leader is a myopic fool .
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by sufficientGrace: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Okorocha developing Imo state

with Propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by ocelot2006(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abagworo: . Comment from a growing baby. Majority if not all of Imo State is already with electricity its just a matter of power supply. All of Oguta roads are paved with streetlights. So I guess you know not what you wrote about. Catch a glimpse of Oguta and tell me if it requires your so-called rural electrification like your backward village.

And the fully - grown baboon speaks. Impressive.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by godsony: 12:11am On Jul 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: tumb up Charlie
ndi imo are saying no to deceptions

Charlie! Simply apologise and move on
Don't mind those indulging you, d truth is that u made a public
Nuisance of yourself! And that is uhderstandable cos you were still mourning
Your dad! You should know when and where to play fictional charlyboy!
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Is Charly boy Gay or what?.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by declaro(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2014
berem: How is it Rochas's fault that his home town doesn't have light for the past 6 years? He should have directed his anger on that to Jonathan. Though I agree with some of his statements,he went too far condemning Rochas.

It is not the responsibility of president to put electricity in a community. It is the duty of a governor of that state. Nigerian government should teach us the responsibilities of every parts of governments so that we will know who to blame for their negligent.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2014
glitest: Is Charly boy Gay or what?.
#Tellusthetruth
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by millionaireman: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2014
declaro:

It is not the responsibility of president to put electricity in a community. It is the duty of a governor of that state. Nigerian government should teach us the responsibilities of every parts of governments so that we will know who to blame for their negligent.
Responsbilities of every tier of govt is carefully spelt out in the constitution. But when a state governor assumes that people he rules are stupid, he governs with a false standard that says supply of electricity to his people is solely a federal govt responsibility; the governor tells his people that supply of pipe borne water is a private affair; he tells his people that urban drainage system in his state outside the state capital is federal govt duty. Governor even tells funny story that road contractors went home with money given to them for building roads and abandoned the jobs. After limiting his government's responsibilities to the people, the governor retires to act as the Mayor of the state capital.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by nkpommpko(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2014
1United1:

Your brain must be in disarray to call this meaningless rant a master piece!
you are blind
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by declaro(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
millionaireman: Responsbilities of every tier of govt is carefully spelt out in the constitution. But when a state governor assumes that people he rules are stupid, he governs with a false standard that says supply of electricity to his people is solely a federal govt responsibility; the governor tells his people that supply of pipe borne water is a private affair; he tells his people that urban drainage system in his state outside the state capital is federal govt duty. Governor even tells funny story that road contractors went home with money given to them for building roads and abandoned the jobs. After limiting his government's responsibilities to the people, the governor retires to act as the Mayor of the state capital.

Brother that is very funny.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by njiaka(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Charly boy am solidly behind u, carry on
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by networkrecharg: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
CHARLYBOY IS NOT WORTH THIS AUDIENCE.
I AM ASHAMED OF DOSE DAT CALLED DIS MASTER PIECE. THEY MUST BE GAY GUYS. 14YRS AWAITS ALL YA GAYs.

DAT OLD CHALRY IS AS IRRESPONSIBLE AS HES STATEMENTs
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by newspapers: 3:02am On Nov 05, 2014
He has also notified fans of his intentions to contest for presidency - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/charly-boy-contest-2015-presidential-election/
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by ROYALD(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
H
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Uteghe(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
What value has Charley added to this country other than stunts to perpetuate his image? How does attempting to start a fight in a church service held in your father's honour help in showing to the world the discipline your ''iconic'' father's instilled in his kids? You danced on your father's corpse and expectedly used it for self re-invention. You didn't humiliate Rochas,it was your late Dad and your family name you rubbed mud on. Names define destinies and conducts to a large extent. You signed into perpetual boyhood the day you added ''boy'' to your name in a bid to imitate Britain's Boy George. The tragedy is that even as your body approaches seventy,your mind,no thanks to your faulty alias, is fixated in the teenage milieu. Watch it Mr stunts,what goes around comes around.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by ROYALD(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2014

who told u I dont criticize PDP governors? have u ever seen /heard/learn/dreamt that I praised t.A orji?
The point is that governors do such tnz for their ppl and ur saint, rochas made the promise but didn't keep to it.
....he should not wait for the govt to do everything??
But ur likes expect gej to do everything. double standards

Who said Oguta do not have light for 16 yrs,have been to a community in Oguta Lga before
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by abagoro(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You / Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.