Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? (51172 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
iconize:
Was Charles okafor in "Osuofia in London?

no

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
iconize:

Johnpaul nwadike can't be put in the same range with the likes of Emeka enyiocha. Nwadike I guess started acting in 2004 and he's a quitter.

no, he started in 2000 as junior Ramsey in Blood of the Orphan, he still features but rarely

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by emmiewealth(f): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmm....I really missed Rmd nd sola sobowale ( solawale's last movie "Ohun oko somida" was a bomb)....
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by blessedgreat(f): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin
ARES: i say bring back mezie the ogbanje boy! angry angry
. OMGoooooooo u wan kill person wit laff? Chai

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
iconize:

Johnpaul nwadike can't be put in the same range with the likes of Emeka enyiocha. Nwadike I guess started acting in 2004 and he's a quitter.
but he is past
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Chai... Who remember Regina askia in # full Moon??
Real Nollywood gem cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli: I was gonna marry Victoria Inyama but I was only 15yrs then....lol.
I like that chic die but I love my wife.
Memories...
Saint Obi.
Zulu Adigwe.
Edith Jane Azu.
Uche Obi Osotule....in Onome, one of the best movie nollywood ever made.
Ann Njemanze.....name them....Liz ffucking sexy Benson....Dolly couger Unachukwu.
Keppy Ekpeyong....Sola Fosudo. .....Oh my days..
Lalasticlala nwanne, deme!

lol

ndewo

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
lalasticlala:

no, he started in 2000 as junior Ramsey in Blood of the Orphan, he still features but rarely
Well its been long I saw him in movies...
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2014
edlion57: I have d movie here in my phone rattle snake 1 and 2 ..if u are in enugu I will gv it to u free of charge ...07036057044 I love dat guy die.. d senior ahanna

I liked that Senior Ahanna too.

he was too good.

after that film he never acted another
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Fxwarrior: Op you are no longer my friend. sad

Why didn't you put STELLA DAMASUNS?

lol

pardon me ooo
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by sol2galay: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Who know where emeka igwe is Ahanna senior,the lattle snake himself who play a reading role in THE LATTLE SNAKE alongside Peter. The guy good mehn and handsome nollywood actor or all time.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2014
undecidednollywood actresses wif abroad based husbands.. Either dem go join dea hubby abroad or dem become pastor... Well both are very lucrative if u ask me undecidednollywood actresses wif abroad based husbands.. Either dem go join dea hubby abroad or dem become pastor... Well both are very lucrative if u ask me
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by peter4d2(m): 12:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Guess hilda dokubo luks like 1 of my aunt so I always luk 4ward 2 seeing her on screen neva knw she bail out gud old days
In master p's voice uuuuhhhhhh.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by fydence: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Please, where can I get these old movies to buy ?? I really need to watch true Nigerian movies again...nt these jumping chicken,americanah-wannabe, half-thought-out and unfortunately badly copied no-brainers we have these dayz...mtsheeew...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Lamasta(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

Eucharia still acts but not much unlike the others that don't.

the Ijele guy is Sam Dede.

he's a lecturer in Uniport
thanks at Op
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Lamasta(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

Eucharia still acts but not much unlike the others that don't.

the Ijele guy is Sam Dede.

he's a lecturer in Uniport
thanks
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:37am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

yea he did
Ow k.
Last Bullet
Meanwhile, atimes your handle bears female & atimes male.
Are my eyes decieving me?
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by R9rex(m): 1:48am On Jul 21, 2014
The list is not complete without Amenze Imarhiagbe...tears for love, Without love, FLesh and Blood

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:04am On Jul 21, 2014
How about Patrick Doyle, Ayo Adesanya and the beautiful Ego Nnamani Boyo? ??
What we have today is bunch of untalented actors wannabes.....sad,sad and pathetic!

And the voluptuous Rosemary Ingbi.
What about Rachael Oniga.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by LyfeJennings(m): 4:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Its gonna be Theodore Ochonogo.
Dammit,I was soooooo in love with her. She was a damn good actress. & I loved her too

Uche Obi Osotule was a damn good actress too. & that movie Onome remains one of my best ever

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 4:33am On Jul 21, 2014
LyfeJennings: Its gonna be Theodore Ochonogo.
Dammit,I was soooooo in love with her. She was a damn good actress. & I loved her too

Uche Obi Osotule was a damn good actress too. & that movie Onome remains one of my best ever
And she had a lot of flesh too grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by M4gunners: 4:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Victoria Inyama still hot any day anytime.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 4:36am On Jul 21, 2014
OCTAVO: Liz Benson - True confession
Saint Obi - State of Emergency
Regina Askia - Sakobi the snake girl
Charles Okafor - Osofia in London
Bimbo Akintola - Blood sisters
Regina Askia ke? Sakobi was the movie that made Susan Patrick really popular.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by LyfeJennings(m): 4:37am On Jul 21, 2014
Afam4eva:
And she had a lot of flesh too grin

grin U sabi am wella
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by LyfeJennings(m): 4:38am On Jul 21, 2014
lekkie073: Where is ewejoko on d list?
And ireti?
Goergie O lekinson?
dejo tunfulu

opebe

Baba sue
Ajirebi
Fadeyi oloro
Abija wara biekun
Osabunmi
ogogo

Why r all these not on d list? angry
I suspect foul play

Ireti is a damn good actress too. May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 4:39am On Jul 21, 2014
What about Maureen Ihua? She along with the likes of Ngozi Ezeonu, Dolly Unachukwu and the lot were always featured as the wife of a big man in movies. At the time their roles were usually the same.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by LyfeJennings(m): 4:40am On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli: I was gonna marry Victoria Inyama but I was only 15yrs then....lol.
I like that chic die but I love my wife.
Memories...
Saint Obi.
Zulu Adigwe.
Edith Jane Azu.
Uche Obi Osotule....in Onome, one of the best movie nollywood ever made.
Ann Njemanze.....name them....Liz ffucking sexy Benson....Dolly couger Unachukwu.
Keppy Ekpeyong....Sola Fosudo. .....Oh my days..
Lalasticlala nwanne, deme!

Funny enough I used to dream of sleeping with Dolly Unachukwu as young and tiny as I was then.
I had a huge crush on Victoria Inyama too
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 4:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Alex Lopez also strutted her stuff during her time because she was ready to take just about any role. From exposing some flesh to cutting her hair totally for a movie.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by onila(f): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2014
regina askia only
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by onila(f): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Afam4eva: Alex Lopez also strutted her stuff during her time because she was ready to take just about any role. From exposing some flesh to cutting her hair totally for a movie.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Dolly couger Unachukwu.
many people thought Dolly Unachukwu was old then because of her size. Not knowing she was really young.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) / Biodun Okeowo Opens Victoria's Beauty Palace (Photos) / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.