Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? (51200 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Oxone(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

DOLLY UNACHUKWU
Dolly was a big star then but relocated to London to join her husband, although the marriage crashed, but Dolly was fortunate to get another husband as she remarried few years back to Mr Olaniyan and still resides in London.

Ok i need to understand the the statement highlighted above. Is there something wrong with her? undecided

Feminist, Over to you grin

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Afam4eva: Tricia Esegbe is another actress that contributed her own quota to Nollywood. She came into limelight after she played Harashika in the movie of the same name.

Tricia wasn't in Karishika

She was in Samadora, a horror film that made her a household name

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Afam4eva: Nollywood legends cannot be complete without Sam Dede. He featured in two movies that people still talk about till today. One is Ijele where he played Ijele himself opposite Oma played by Genevieve and antagonized by Echeria Anunobi. He also became a household figure when he featured in the Issakaba franchise. There were lots of movies about the bakkassi boys and several of them were played by Emeka Ike, Segun Arinze and some other Actors but none came close to Issakaba.

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by LushGreenz: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2014
And nobody's talking about Ego Boyo?

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2014
I wish I could get a link to download:

True Confession

Confusion

Day break

Glamour Girls

Rattle Snake- all d parts

Nneka the pretty serpent

Jezebel

Keeping faith

Scores to settle

Evil Passion- staring Ngozi Nwosu and Tobechukwu Anadi as Jerry

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=Oxone]

Ok i need to understand the the statement highlighted above. Is there something wrong with her? undecided

Feminist, Over to you grin[/quote

not at all

what I meant was that many single girls who have never been married b4 or hasn't got a baby are still searching for husband but she got another after her other marriage failed and am happy for her

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2014
listenersky: Who remembers this evergreen movie, "DAYBREAK ". Stars Olu Jacobs and Co. I need to watch that movie again and again.what happened to nollywood? Gone are those days.Infact Nigeria teens of nowadays are really missing.

Hmmmm DAY BREAK...that was one of the best I ever watched

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2014
LushGreenz: And nobody's talking about Ego Boyo?

Ann of Checkmate

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2014
...and Grace Amah

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by chimzy2u: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2014
Chai! Those pictures bring me nostalgia.

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

Tricia wasn't in Karishika

She was in Samadora, a horror film that made her a household name
That was an error on my part. Karashika was acted by Susan Obi if i'm not wrong.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

she smoked like mad, I mean alexx Lopez

u remember Elfreda Rowland?
yeah, i do. She was always a female gangster in her movies.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Afam4eva:
yeah, i do. She was always a female gangster in her movies.

correct
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala: I wish I could get a link to download:

True Confession

Confusion

Day break

Glamour Girls

Rattle Snake- all d parts

Nneka the pretty serpent

Jezebel

Keeping faith

Scores to settle

Evil Passion- staring Ngozi Nwosu and Tobechukwu Anadi as Jerry
Rattle snake is on youtube...
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2014
iconize:
Rattle snake is on youtube...

really? I will go get it. but it had upto 3 or 4 parts
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

really? I will go get it. but it had upto 3 or 4 parts
Yup but the poster had to cut the movie into parts like part1a...
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by akubudejud(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
..in fact am not into the movie thing but I must say thank you 'Op' for this past memories you brought to us.

Truly speaking am still feeling the nostalgic impulse of how Nigeria stars use to make Nigerians happy even when the money was not in it then.

Well, good to know the past for a better future Nigeria....the good thing is that so many are married and are closer to God.

So today's Actor and Actress should get married well and respect the vows of marriage and stop embarrassing divors or multiple remarriage even when their spouse is not dead.

Good one Op!
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by JEITO: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Another lalalistic production wink

Hala saint Obi!! Nigerian James Bomb
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by tombeh(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
I really miss Barry and chidi ihesie very well o
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=akubudejud]..in fact am not into the movie thing but I must say thank you 'Op' for this past memories you brought to us.

Truly speaking am still feeling the nostalgic impulse of how Nigeria stars use to make Nigerians happy even when the money was not in it then.

Well, good to know the past for a better future Nigeria....the good thing is that so many are married and are closer to God.

So today's Actor and Actress should get married well and respect the vows of marriage and stop embarrassing divors or multiple remarriage even when their spouse is not dead.

Good one Op![/quote

thank u
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2014
JEITO: Another lalalistic production wink

Hala saint Obi!! Nigerian James Bomb

hahahahahahaha

yes o
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by gebest: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2014
I beg to disagree on Cossy O. She has been in d industry for over 15 years now she featured in "BORDERLINE". U 4got to add Hilda Dokubo, Karishika, Shola Fosudo, Ejike Asiegbu, on your list.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by listenersky: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Gone are the days of great movies from nigeria.who remembers this movie HOSTAGES?can they pls make these movies available again on cds
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by holums(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Where is
Fred Amata - MORTAL INHERITANCE
Ignis Ekwe
Helen Ukpabio
Zack Amata
Sola Fosudo
Kunle Bamtefa
Lanre Balogun
I miss Francis Agu of blessed memory, he featured in CHECK MATE, LIVING IN BONDAGE
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by bheemz(f): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Liz Benson and Regina Askia
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by danielmichael(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2014
all of those actors and actresses re local..watch American movies and get elated and cool like one tree hill,smallville and oda American high school movies ok..toking of missing actors and actresses like tom welling,kristen kruek,lana lane and other American actors not local gays
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by MrRhymes101(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
edlion57: I have d movie here in my phone rattle snake 1 and 2 ..if u are in enugu I will gv it to u free of charge ...07036057044 I love dat guy die.. d senior ahanna
ewwwooooo....i was in enugu 2 mc a wedding last month o! chai! i wish i knew den. wonder when next i will come. anyway i gat ur number now and i will holla weneva am around. tnx 4 d lov
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lalasticlala abi a kwa ozo. Nice thread, missed dem all. Nneka- neem anya(wen she wanted to hypnotise someone). Uche obi osutule in unforgiven sine- itego, nnanna na doctor na doctor. Lol loved those movies way bak. Thanks OP
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
MrRhymes101: ewwwooooo....i was in enugu 2 mc a wedding last month o! chai! i wish i knew den. wonder when next i will come. anyway i gat ur number now and i will holla weneva am around. tnx 4 d lov
Th movie is on youtube. I watched it a few week back.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by MrRhymes101(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
please giv me d link ooooo i hv bin wastin my time watchin some oyinbo nonsense on youtube instead
Afam4eva:
Th movie is on youtube. I watched it a few week back.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by kcreal(f): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
I really missed all of them.

Rachael Oniga, Tarila Thompsom, Chigozie Atuchukwu, Ramsey Noauh, Andy Chukwu, Shola Fasudo, Kosoko, Kunle Coker, Alex Usifo.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Lakeshizu(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
One movie I cant forget is "Blood Money".....Zack orji and infact you don't understand (Clem Ohaneze).

Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) / Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner / Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included