Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief (4389 Views)

How To Increase Internal Storage Space On An MTK Android Phone / How To Increase Internal Memory Of Any Android Device / [GUIDE] [TUTORIAL] How To Increase Internal Memory Of Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
U have an andriod phone .u can certianly root it. Increase Internal Memory Up To 1GB, unroot.recover.Also learn how to get andriod apps without using ur play store. Unlock ur andriod without formating it. And general andriod problems. U can also learn how to track and get anti - thief for ur andriod. good luck.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
What Is Rooting?What is rooting?Rooting, in a nutshell, is the process that provides users with full administrator control and access to an Android smartphone or tablet. Similar to "jailbreaking" an iOS device, this is often done in order to bypass carrier or handset maker limitations or restrictions. Once you achieve"root access," you can replace or alter applications and system settings, run specialized apps, and more.One of the more common reasons to root a phone is to replace the operating system with a ROM, another developer's version of the OS that also gives you more control over details. In rooting culture, we'd call that "flashing a custom ROM."The process of rooting an Android phone varies for each device, but seems to have been streamlined over time. Google's Nexus line of phones, such as the LG-made Nexus 4, appeals to developers and techie types and are among the most often rooted models.Note that rooting will void the device warranty; however, flashing a stock ROM can revertthings back to their original state.Why root?There are multiple reasons for you to consider rooting your Android handset, some more obvious than others. Chief among the benefits is the ability to remove any unwanted apps and games that your carrier or phone maker installs before you ever unwrap your phone. Rather than simply disabling these bloatware titles, which is often the best you can do within Android, rooting can grant you a full uninstallation. Deleting apps you'll never use can also free up some additional storage capacity.Another main benefit of rooting is to enable faster platform updates. From the time it takes for Google to announce a new version of Android to the time your carrier pushes it to your devicecan be be on the order of weeks, months, or even longer. Once rooted, you can often get some of the new platform features through custom ROMs in short order. This could, for some users, addyears of life to an Android handset -- rather than buy a new phone, flash a new ROM.Other reasons to root a phone include being able to perform complete device backups, integrate tethering and mobilehot-spot features, and extend the device's battery life through newfound settings andcontrols.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
How To Increase the Internal Memory Of LG L3 E405 Using Link2SDLG L3 E405 is a budget level Dual Sim android phone working on android 2.3.6. Its fan base was smaller than its brother the E400.Its main features are;*.Android v2.3 (Gingerbred) OS*.3.2 MP Primary Camera*.3.2-inch TFT LCD Capacitive Touchscreen*.800 MHz Processor*.FM Radio*.Wi-Fi Enabled*.Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GBDownloads:Link2SD Apk-linkLink2SD Playstore -linkMini tool Partition Wizard -linkLet's Begin:*.Download MiniTool Partition WizardFrom Internet*.Install it in your PC and run it.*.Now unmount your SD card andusing any card reader connect itto your PC.You can view your SDcard fromMinitool partition ( try to reload if not present)*.Next Right Click on your SD card and select "Delete" from the menu. Keep in mind that this will delete all your Data present on your SD card. We havealready warned you to backup important information before doing these steps.*.Now right click on SD card and select "Create" . Create a FAT (notfat32) PRIMARY partition and choose the smallest size possible.*.Then create a EXT2 PRIMARY partition of 1 GB(not bigger) which will be used with Link2SD.*.Create a FAT32 partition for the remaining space left on the SD card, by the same way you created EXT2.*.Click the “Apply” button on the top left corner and wait for it to finish the process. Done.*.Put back your SDcard to your phone and switchit on.*.Open Link2sd. You will be prompted to choose between ext2, ext3, ext4 and FAT32. Select ext2. (ext4is also working inmy case, try if working for u)*.It will say mount script created. Reboot your phone now.*.Open link2sd andif the message doesn’t show up, you succeded.*.Go to Link2sd>Settings>check the autolink (to automatically move apps upon installation) (Optional).*.If you already have some apps, select “move to phone” then after moving select “Create Link” (be sure to check the three files: app, dalvic-cache and libraryfiles).There you go, you have successfully Increased your internal memory by linking a part of your SD card using LinkSD.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by enochogaga(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
can I increase p5 interna memory
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by enochogaga(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
y wen I download framaroot n install it my antivirus will scan it n say d framaroot contains virus
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2014
yes u can root tecno p5 i would post d rooting sequence letter.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2014
its becos rooting is an unauthorised app like d supper user my antivirus alsi tells me dis to unistall it but i usaully ignore it. so all u have is do ignore while i search for d best way to resolve it.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2014
yes u can increase p5 internal memory.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by bxcode(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2014
Please how do i root my Solo S450 phone, have already downloaded the framaroot apk, but need a guide on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2014
bxcode: Please how do i root my Solo S450 phone, have already downloaded the framaroot apk, but need a guide on how to go about it. Thanks
give me time i would post the rooting sequence .thnks alot.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2014
pls every exercise some patience i would resovle all problems latest 4 pm.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Debeloved87(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2014
thanks man. I want to root my generic android. I sometimes press something on it and it says you are now a developer' does it means that it has been rooted. because I installed framaroot, tried to root it but after rebooting everything is as still d same. how can I then root it
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by bxcode(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2014
jusjuded: give me time i would post the rooting sequence .thnks alot.
Thanks, waiting in anticipationgrin
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Debeloved87: thanks man. I want to root my generic android. I sometimes press something on it and it says you are now a developer' does it means that it has been rooted. because I installed framaroot, tried to root it but after rebooting everything is as still d same. how can I then root it
am very buzi now i would certianly give u d solution if i can.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by ganagagi: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Can I Increase the internal memory of tecno f7 if yes how
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
ganagagi: Can I Increase the internal memory of tecno f7 if yes how
yes u can am even runing a research i would give u an update soon .here is it ; pls read my discliamer post on all instruction before taking any step . to increase you f7 internal memory follow these steps; Downloads:Link2SD Apk-linkLink2SD Playstore -linkMini tool Partition Wizard -linkLet's Begin:*.Download MiniTool Partition WizardFrom Internet*.Install it in your PC and run it.*.Now unmount your SD card andusing any card reader connect itto your PC.You can view your SDcard fromMinitool partition ( try to reload if not present)*.Next Right Click on your SD card and select "Delete" from the menu. Keep in mind that this will delete all your Data present on your SD card. We havealready warned you to backup important information before doing these steps.*.Now right click on SD card and select "Create" . Create a FAT (notfat32) PRIMARY partition and choose the smallest size possible.*.Then create a EXT2 PRIMARY partition of 1 GB(not bigger) which will be used with Link2SD.*.Create a FAT32 partition for the remaining space left on the SD card, by the same way you created EXT2.*.Click the “Apply” button on the top left corner and wait for it to finish the process. Done.*.Put back your SDcard to your phone and switchit on.*.Open Link2sd. You will be prompted to choose between ext2, ext3, ext4 and FAT32. Select ext2. (ext4is also working inmy case, try if working for u)*.It will say mount script created. Reboot your phone now.*.Open link2sd andif the message doesn’t show up, you succeded.*.Go to Link2sd>Settings>check the autolink (to automatically move apps upon installation) (Optional).*.If you already have some apps, select “move to phone” then after moving select “Create Link” (be sure to check the three files: app, dalvic-cache and libraryfiles).There you go, you have successfully Increased your internal memory by linking a part of your SD card using LinkSD. pls if u have any problem let me know. download all needed file here
link 2sd : run a searh on google like dis link2sd apk download and try downloading it from apk4fun. for the mini tool wizard also try downloading it.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Must Read Instructions For All Those Who Try The Methods Presented In Site*.Rooting Voids Your Phone's Warranty*.Back Up all your data before attempting any methods *.Claim your warranty after Unrooting.*.We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you tosolve it.*.Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you andyour device by using the instructions in this guide.*.The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.*.The steps given in any article will be highly specific. Must only try these for corresponding devices only.*.Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.*.Please comment if any problems occur
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
enochogaga: can I increase p5 interna memory
pls readmy discliamer post on all instruction before taking any step . to increase you p5 internal memory follow these steps; Downloads:Link2SD Apk-linkLink2SD Playstore -linkMini tool Partition Wizard -linkLet's Begin:*.Download MiniTool Partition WizardFrom Internet*.Install it in your PC and run it.*.Now unmount your SD card andusing any card reader connect itto your PC.You can view your SDcard fromMinitool partition ( try to reload if not present)*.Next Right Click on your SD card and select "Delete" from the menu. Keep in mind that this will delete all your Data present on your SD card. We havealready warned you to backup important information before doing these steps.*.Now right click on SD card and select"Create" . Create a FAT (notfat32) PRIMARY partition and choose the smallest size possible.*.Then create a EXT2 PRIMARY partition of 1 GB(not bigger) which will be used with Link2SD.*.Create a FAT32 partition for the remaining space left on the SD card, by thesame way you created EXT2.*.Click the “Apply” button on the top left corner and wait for it to finish the process. Done.*.Put back your SDcard to your phone and switchit on.*.Open Link2sd. You will be prompted to choose between ext2, ext3, ext4 and FAT32. Select ext2. (ext4is also workinginmy case, try if working for u)*.It will say mount script created. Reboot your phone now.*.Open link2sd andif the message doesn’t show up, you succeded.*.Go to Link2sd>Settings>check the autolink (to automatically move apps upon installation) (Optional).*.If you already have some apps, select “move to phone” then after moving select“Create Link” (be sure to check the three files: app, dalvic-cacheand libraryfiles).There you go, you have successfully Increased your internal memory by linking a part of your SD card using LinkSD. pls if u have any problem let me know. download all needed file herelink 2sd : run a searh on google like dis link2sd apk download and try downloading it from apk4fun. for the mini tool wizard also try downloading it.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Debeloved87(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2014
how can I root Generic android tablet without using PC, I av tried framaroot but it didn't work, what can I use again.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
enochogaga: y wen I download framaroot n install it my antivirus will scan it n say d framaroot contains virus
Disable your antivirus, run framaroot, click on install superuser, u may choose superuser or superSU, tap on your choice, tap on boromir or agora, u re done. delete framaroot, and enable us antivirus
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
hi every one am back agian you can.always place any problem you are having on anykind of andriod phone. I really gonna start posting andriods latest tips.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by ayobarmy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
@op pls i have lg p990 and dont have acces to a computer, is there any other rooting optiom without pc? Thanks
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Collinz2(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
If u are running lower version of android (2.3.x) dnt use framaroot, it cnt root it. U can try towelroot and see if it help. For all htc v2.3.x use htc quick root on pc(u must have .net framework on ur pc for quick root to work), if ur htc is 4.0 and later try super one click root or srs root (internet needed) or try towelroot.
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2014
ayobarmy: @op pls i have lg p990 and dont have acces to a computer, is there any other rooting optiom without pc? Thanks
yes i belief there's another way well just stay stune u wld get the solution on that
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by Collinz2(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2014
ayobarmy: @op pls i have lg p990 and dont have acces to a computer, is there any other rooting optiom without pc? Thanks
try towel root
Re: Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief by xmahn(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jusjuded u aven't posted any solutions since....abi na so the thread take die? I dwnloaded rootking to root my s350 wit...frm wat I've been seeing e be lyk say derz no need to bckup b4 rooting....wat do u tink?

(1) (Reply)

Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng / Gionee A1 (super Selfie Super Battery) / Which Phone Can I Get For 25k-30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.