Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Any Html Guru In The House? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Html Guru In The House? (1322 Views)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / Need A Guru In Internet Marketing For A Bussiness Deal Partnership / Guru In Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Html Guru In The House? by Jalal(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2006
I want some one to giv me a crash course on HTML especially on the different codes for background colors. Thanks
Re: Any Html Guru In The House? by Chxta(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2006
I've always wanted to use this: grin

Re: Any Html Guru In The House? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2006
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Html Guru In The House? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2006
OMGoodness cheesy thats real funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Html Guru In The House? by Jalal(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2006
Ok Chxta and Rhodalyn haha, i dont need Google i just wanted to hear personal experiences from BONAFIDE HTMLers. Do u guys even know what HTML is, pls its not
How TO Make Love grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaah
Re: Any Html Guru In The House? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2006
Lmao Jalal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Html Guru In The House? by my2cents(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2006
Oga Chxta:

Bad, very bad way to help someone. Just because you were born with a 1000 point IQ doesn't mean that everyone will be like u! angry

I for one, am a slow learner. Fortunately for me, once I grab the concept, it sticks. Perhaps a better way to tell him without telling him grin would have been to say, "Here is a brief intro, but in the future, you might want to do a google search". Then you give an example or 2.

There is a way u talk to someone and the person will go above and beyond the call of duty. On the other hand, there is a way u talk to someone and the person either recoils/withdraws or becomes rebellious.

Not a bash, just free advice. Jalal could be smarter than you in other areas of life. You just don't know. He would probably be the one putting up that graphic instead of you. How would u feel? As I often say, the only dumb question is one that is never asked.

A word is enough for the wise. cool
Re: Any Html Guru In The House? by my2cents(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2006
Jalal:

What you are looking for, I presume, is html hex(adecimal) codes, not necessarily background colors. U can apply these to text as well as graphics.

Here is the url i visit when I need some help with that: http://www.webmonkey.com/webmonkey/reference/color_codes/

In general, you could have gone to google and typed in the following as a possible search string "html hex codes". Also, to help u with choosing what colors go well with each other, try this site I use from time to time: http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/design/14.php3

Of course others exist. Again, all u hv to do is do a google search.

I hope this helps grin
Re: Any Html Guru In The House? by uzomaeze(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2006
jalan you could also get codes from sites of interst heres how from your menu bar click on view then source and the source come off in note pad that was how i learnt CHXTA please don't be rude the guys trying to learn wink
Re: Any Html Guru In The House? by Jalal(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2006
Thanks my2cents that webmonkey site had all that am looking 4. Dont mind Chxta, u also uzomaeze thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bnjl / I Need Zain Wap Cheat / Not Yet Uhuru For Nigerian Bloggers As Google Adsense Pays In Western Union...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.