Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Fuel Station And A Hotel For Sale. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fuel Station And A Hotel For Sale. (811 Views)

Fire Destroys Filling Station And Houses In Ondo / Plot Of Land 4 Sale @ Eleko Junction Facing FO Filling Station And School / AP FILLING STATION AND MOBIL FILLING STATION FOR SALE @ fadeyi and malu road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Station And A Hotel For Sale. by edogho(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello Nlers. presently there's an hotel and a fuel station for sale. specifications of the hotel is : 3 plots of land with two 2 storey buildings on it. business is still ongoing so whoever acquires it will be inheriting an already built customer base. the location is a very commercial one, somewhere at egbeda. <br> specifications of the fuel station are as follows: already built and furnished with everything to ensure continuity of business, business is still ongoing too here. an addition of the surrounding 2acres of land with tenants in almost all d lands. so whoever will be buying it will be sure he/she will be inheriting both the already built customer base and the tenants automatically becomes his/hers. two different people have already summited offers for the fuel station buh the owner isn't satisfied with their proposal. <br> fuel station is priced at N350m while the hotel is priced at N150m. summit your proposals for considerations. **************
Re: Fuel Station And A Hotel For Sale. by gratefulheart(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Where is d filling station?
Like to see d pictures of the hotel N d filling station

edogho: Hello Nlers. presently there's an hotel and a fuel station for sale. specifications of the hotel is : 3 plots of land with two 2 storey buildings on it. business is still ongoing so whoever acquires it will be inheriting an already built customer base. the location is a very commercial one, somewhere at egbeda. <br> specifications of the fuel station are as follows: already built and furnished with everything to ensure continuity of business, business is still ongoing too here. an addition of the surrounding 2acres of land with tenants in almost all d lands. so whoever will be buying it will be sure he/she will be inheriting both the already built customer base and the tenants automatically becomes his/hers. two different people have already summited offers for the fuel station buh the owner isn't satisfied with their proposal. <br> fuel station is priced at N350m while the hotel is priced at N150m. summit your proposals for considerations. 7sevensadigheji@gmail.com or call 08085720885.
Re: Fuel Station And A Hotel For Sale. by edogho(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
gratefulheart: Where is d filling station?

I'm grateful for your response. do promise that u'll see me in person cos i've placed some adverts online, only to be played with. if u promise that we'll meet one-on-one, then i'll give u pictures. one more thing, are u an estate agent? awaits ur reply. can u mail me so we'll talk, privately?
Re: Fuel Station And A Hotel For Sale. by edogho(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2014
gratefulheart: Where is d filling station?

You can come for inspection of the said properties. I've tried persuading mi agent friend, the same one who got the property directly for pictures buh can't figure out why he is hesitating since i told him that i placed the property online. would you come for inspection?

(1) (Reply)

** 4 Bedroom Duplex In Northern Foreshore . N 3.5m P/a (+pix's) / Fridge For Sale / Genuine Land For Sale In Ikorodu Near Caleb University 250,000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.