Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! (2187 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pls Nairalanders what should i do, as i've been hiding inside the house for the past one hour. Should i get a matchet and attack it Samson style, you think i have a chance of hacking it down?
Or i should just wait out the beast till it leaves by itself. Pls i'm so scared right now, help me!
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by dytbabe: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Claps hands
U for don faint na
No worry, we NLers are coming to rescue u or better still SUAREZise the damn lion
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Werey
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by CORTANA: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Cortana predicts a win for you if you attack the lion wink

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe: Claps hands
U for don faint na
No worry, we NLers are coming to rescue u or better still SUAREZise the damn lion
Pls help, the beast has moved to the door side and i sense it will try to force entry if its really hungry
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wake up! or call the police. grin grin
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
CORTANA: Cortana predicts a win for you if you attack the lion wink
I am in deep shit here and you are cortanaring me!
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by dytbabe: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
DickDastardly:
Pls help, the beast has moved to the door side and i sense it will try to force entry if its really hungry

That lion must be a slowpoke
Damn
He shld have poked out one of ur eyeball dammit
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
0rex: Wake up! or call the police. grin grin
Bros i dont have any police man number. btw its a remote village and the nearest police station is like four villages away
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Picture of the lion in your compound or i don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
DickDastardly:
Bros i dont have any police man number. btw its a remote village and the nearest police station is like four villages away
Call the Nigerian new police number 112 smiley.
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe:

That lion must be a slowpoke
Damn
He shld have poked out one of ur eyeball dammit
pls help me with any policeman number that u know
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
DickDastardly:
Lol... Tor I guess last prayers are in order grin cheesy grin
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Picture of the lion in your compound or i don't believe it.
i cant snap it, its dark outside. btw i am still contemplating on wheither to attack it or not. how best can one kill a lion?
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by datguru: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lol, are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Call the Nigerian new police number 112 smiley.
i just did and they say i should call the nearest Zoo.
Do you have the zoo number too? abeg help me
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lion pepper soup is good for the body. But write ur will before going for the kill. Please send me the tail when u are done. I love Lion-Tail Pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by dytbabe: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
DickDastardly:
pls help me with any policeman number that u know

Put up 3000 naira MTN recharge card and I shall be of help

Btw, I can hear the roar of the lion
ROARRRRRRRRR
It shld have taken ur by the leg now
Oh no
U screaming
Kick it in the eye
Hit him with ur phone
Damn
The lion got out ur right leg
Damn
U crying
U helpless
And the lion takes ur head
Chineke and that's the end of u
U are so dead now
RIP OP
Sobs

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by CORTANA: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
DickDastardly:
I am in deep shit here and you are cortanaring me!
All knowing cortana insists its a win for you(inside the lions stomach) cheesy
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
DickDastardly:
i cant snap it, its dark outside. btw i am still contemplating on wheither to attack it or not. how best can one kill a lion?
With bare hands like Samson in the Bible. Tear off its jaws smiley.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
DickDastardly:
get two pieces of red cloth.
Soak it in bucket of alomo
Add pepper, 3 live snail, potash, bitter leaf and 1 boiled egg.
Put in a pot and boil
Drink the mixture and eat the egg/ snail with both their shells.
Tie 1 cloth on ur loin
Tie the other one on your head

You are now invincible (ODESHII)

Go and attack the lion with a small kitchen knife and blind the two eyes.

No matter wat it do you you will not die

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Tymax(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe:

Put up 3000 naira MTN recharge card and I shall be of help

Btw, I can hear the roar of the lion
ROARRRRRRRRR
It shld have taken ur by the leg now
Oh no
U screaming
Kick it in the eye
Hit him with ur phone
Damn
The lion got out ur right leg
Damn
U crying
U helpless
And the lion takes ur head
Chineke and that's the end of u
U are so dead now
RIP OP
Sobs
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: With bare hands like Samson in the Bible. Tear off its jaws smiley.
undecided
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
krall: get two pieces of red cloth.
Put in a pot and boil
Tie 1 cloth on ur loin

pls dont play with this, cos dis lion might charge into the house any moment from now
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nairalanders pls pray for me
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
DickDastardly: Nairalanders pls pray for me
Are you serious?
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
0rex:
Are you serious?

Of course he is serious.

PRAY for him bro.
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
i have made up my mind to charge at it. it you dont get an update in the next 10mins. that wil be it. i need your prayers now. here goes
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by remsonik(f): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
krall: get two pieces of red cloth.
Put in a pot and boil
Tie 1 cloth on ur loin

Last supper things Op gringringringrin
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
DickDastardly: Nairalanders pls pray for me
don't forget to take a selfie of u being mauled by it or better still take a video. This world is over populated after all
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Of course he is serious.

PRAY for him bro.
grin grin
Re: Help! A Lion Just Entered My Compound Now! by DickDastardly(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
I'm on top of the situation now......picture of the lion loading

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Amazing And Interesting Facts That You Didn't Know. / True Meaning Of The Facebook Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.