Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront (19585 Views)

Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / Coach Steven Keshi Demands For 15million Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by daveP(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
grin
I still think Oliseh should be part of the coaching crew, and take over in 2016.
oliseh will definitely take over after keshi,all those indicliplined folks should get ready,he'l instill dutch kinda football.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by RazziP(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Am in support of Keshi demand, NFF have no respect for this hard working coach i can recall that lars lagerbak and berti vogts were well payed with their salaries regularly gave them houses in Abuja and Lagos even official cars, to cut the story short they all failed us...keshi demand is not much we all know how NFF spend our money. Thank you Am in support of Keshi demand, NFF have no respect for this hard working coach i can recall that lars lagerbak and berti vogts were well payed with their salaries regularly gave them houses in Abuja and Lagos even official cars, to cut the story short they all failed us...keshi demand is not much we all know how NFF spend our money. Thank you Am in support of Keshi demand, NFF have no respect for this hard working coach i can recall that lars lagerbak and berti vogts were well payed with their salaries regularly gave them houses in Abuja and Lagos even official cars, to cut the story short they all failed us...keshi demand is not much we all know how NFF spend our money. Thank you
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
daveP: oliseh will definitely take over after keshi,all those indicliplined folks should get ready,he'l instill dutch kinda football.
The guy is even on FIFA's Technical Study Group too. The NFF could ask him to handle both the U-23 team(hopefully at the 2016 Olympics) and d Eagles
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by akraym(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
coded01: Nigerians and hypocrisy... grin embarassed grin

When i said this guy don't deserve to be our coach, people shouted "blue murder"... tongue grin grin --- Now the guy is greedy!

On a serious note, No National coach in this World earns that much but yet our coach wants to take Nigeria as a whole for ransom! For what? angry tongue angry

Does he want to sell Nigeria ni? grin tongue grin

Who gives a ............. abt him... grin tongue grin
please link of where you said keshi doesn't deserve to be nigerian coach. And also link to where people cried blue murder or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by shizzle11(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
keshi deserves even more than that... some nigerians are so annoying gosh! many fools ranting in here would prefer the NFF employs one white iddiot who will come and siphon our naira in hundreds of millions, put up a mediocre performance and then zoom off with our oyel money.... plus the percentage he will give to the greedy NFF officials based on their agreement. lars lagaerback the swede comes to mind, not forgeting Berti vogts, the german.

Bunch of foolish Nigerians condemning every thing their own, you fools cant appreciate your, only to condemn and cast aspersions.... keshi this, keshi that.... He was given 3 major targets on receiving his employment letter, worked under unfriendly atmosphere, more like under duress, he he met and even superceded his targets, yet some fools say he is a local champion who is over rated..... bunch of iddiotic never-to-do-well nigerian fools. angry

5 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
cry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by alex2242(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
frankben: very long epistle...

*moves away from thread*

smh.........dem nor force u enter
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by SicilyNaija: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
10m is too much at-least 500-1m a month will be ok
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by DeeMain(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
I think Nigeria should use this period to find a world class coach who can fit into our system.

I have issues with Keshi. Keshi is not tactically savvy. Yes, he has won us the Nation's Cup, but we shouldn't allow that to cloud our judgement. His team has no shape, his team lacks basic organization (they are all over the place).

(Sorry guys, I have to create a new thread for these thoughts on Keshi)

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by skyface00(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
U beta think twice big boss as u rigtly calld by ur players......all d advertz u doing daris God ooooo....have never seen any coach with much advert like him in d whole world but if u know one pls tell me am here 2 be corrected.....give us world cup and name ur price

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmm, dats outragious o, he does nt deserve it, wat if he wins a match and he gets bonuses 4rm individuals n organizations, does he expect dem to give hm dat amt, Keshi is nt considerate, he didnt perform wel at d world cup n dat exposes his weaknesses n dats why south africa didnt bother to invite hm, we cud nt even beat iran n draw with argentina, so assuming, we drew with bosnia, dats hw we cud av lost out, Keshi has reached is limit, he left out our best players n took players who were nt hungry.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by LaurelP(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
I wud have contributed but....

Its none of my business
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by onitshaigbo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
I'd rather have Nigeria pay 10 times as much as Keshi demands for a world-class coach like Germany's coach or the US coach.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by daveP(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
The guy is even on FIFA's Technical Study Group too. The NFF could ask him to handle both the U-23 team(hopefully at the 2016 Olympics) and d Eagles
its good news but both teams would be very hard for him to handle.guess we need a revamp/ressurrection for the U-23.that will be a better job!
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by grandstar(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=HAH]Greedy man NFF should allow him to go and coach anywhere he want, to me their is nothing tactical about Keshi, infact that Ghanian coach is better than him. The only thing Keshi has is luck.

do you think luck won cup of nations?!
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by swedbase(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
They should pay him even more. What about those useless white coaches like Lagerback who collect millions of dollars without
any record of success? Oh i get it, Corrupt NFF does dirty deals with white coaches. Tell them you will collect 15mill, hahaha
10 for you and 5 for me hahahah yea thats NFF for you
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by grandstar(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
SicilyNaija: 10m is too much at-least 500-1m a month will be ok
He might has well do it for free! the 10m he is asking for is nothing. Most importantly the independence to select players must be respected.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by grandstar(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
daveP: oliseh will definitely take over after keshi,all those indicliplined folks should get ready,he'l instill dutch kinda football.
Oliseh apparenlty is not interested. Says he is already gainfully employed.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by grandstar(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by SicilyNaija: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
grandstar: He might has well do it for free! the 10m he is asking for is nothing. Most importantly the independence to select players must be respected.

10m for doing what ? did he enter the pitch to play the match for 9ja, no they should give him all the money in 9ja bank, nonsense
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Xano(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Those in authority, if it means GEJ, approve this. NFF should not have a say in player selection. NFF should not be allowed to interfere at all. If it means court injunction against NFF on player selection. But, there should be a clause in the contract, which stipulates guarantees. If those are not met by Keshi, it will be considered breach of contract. Thus, sack without pay off from the said contract. Pressure will be on him to deliver. Other countries consider integrity before they seek the individual's(coach) services.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by daveP(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
grandstar: Oliseh apparenlty is not interested. Says he is already gainfully employed.
what am happy for is that his set especially have one commitment or the other.even jj. But i guess when patriotism calls.he'l yield,that i know!its jst remains NFF to stop belittling the very players that make it relevant in football. Someone like 'mathematical' supposed to be d president by now,and nt one village football club player that now sits there.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
World class coach like Scolari or Hodgson?
Keshi is a good coach.The truth is that right now we have poor players who are far from world class. Technically our defenders are poor and cannot bring the ball out of defence comfortably. It is not Keshi's job to teach them what they should learn at age 10. He has highlighted the impact of the so called technical committee which suggests that he does not have a free hand. He was not allowed to have his own team with his staff being sacked by the NFF. No Oyinbo will accept that. In the short term let us stick with him and in the long term let us develop a programme of coach development. There is no need for foreign coaches any more

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by texazzpete(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
shizzle11: keshi deserves even more than that... some nigerians are so annoying gosh! many fools ranting in here would prefer the NFF employs one white iddiot who will come and siphon our naira in hundreds of millions, put up a mediocre performance and then zoom off with our oyel money.... plus the percentage he will give to the greedy NFF officials based on their agreement. lars lagaerback the swede comes to mind, not forgeting Berti vogts, the german.

Bunch of foolish Nigerians condemning every thing their own, you fools cant appreciate your, only to condemn and cast aspersions.... keshi this, keshi that.... He was given 3 major targets on receiving his employment letter, worked under unfriendly atmosphere, more like under duress, he he met and even superceded his targets, yet some fools say he is a local champion who is over rated..... bunch of iddiotic never-to-do-well nigerian fools. angry

I Have never understood you accursed imbecilic dolts. You want us to cower before Keshi because he just did the job Nigerian taxpayers pay him to do? For winning the nation's cup, he was richly rewarded with national honors, cars a d houses. What else do you want?

He already earns more than 240 times the average Nigerian earnings. Now they want to give him a raise. Is that not enough?

Maybe if all the medical doctors you are sent to say they will not treat you until they are paid the same as their counterparts in the UK you will understand.

As it stands, Keshi earns much more than the coaches of Costa Rica and Mexico, two countries that gave a better account of themselves Than the Super Eagles. Let him resign if he no Wan gree.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by SicilyNaija: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
iwonbaoko: World class coach like Scolari or Hodgson?
Keshi is a good coach.The truth is that right now we have poor players who are far from world class. Technically our defenders are poor and cannot bring the ball out of defence comfortably. It is not Keshi's job to teach them what they should learn at age 10. He has highlighted the impact of the so called technical committee which suggests that he does not have a free hand. He was not allowed to have his own team with his staff being sacked by the NFF. No Oyinbo will accept that. In the short term let us stick with him and in the long term let us develop a programme of coach development. There is no need for foreign coaches any more

what of German coach, Argentina coach and Holland coach ?
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Keshi can be good to some people but i feel MANU GARBA is better and that he deserves earning even above d *clueless and technically-daft one* called keshi...
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
SicilyNaija:

what of German coach, Argentina coach and Holland coach ?
And what of Nigerian Messi, Mascherano Robben and Van Persie. Abeg . Monkey no dey born dog. Nigerian players are not great and in my opinion they overperformed. We are not better than Bosnia
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by SicilyNaija: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
iwonbaoko: And what of Nigerian Messi, Mascherano Robben and Van Persie. Abeg . Monkey no dey born dog. Nigerian players are not great and in my opinion they overperformed. We are not better than Bosnia

that is more reason we have to hire a foreign coach or better still pay keshi 1m per month, if i may ask you how much is the doctors and lectures monthly pay in this country ?
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by blasterman(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
That is standard football fees for a coach. Suarez is being has signed 125 million dollars to move to barcelona. It doesnt make sense but football is a global product and football is important to the world like water.

Only nigerians would sack the most successful indigenious coach the same ppl shouting oliseh after a while they would say sack him. Endless cycle of sacking that leads no where. The place the focus shd be on is develpoing the talent that is lacking from
u 13 to U 20 that is where the focus is on getting geniune u 20 and u 17. Once we get that right we have bulit good foundation.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
SicilyNaija:

that is more reason we have to hire a foreign coach or better still pay keshi 1m per month, if i may ask you how much is the doctors and lectures monthly pay in this country ?
What any worker is paid is a matter of market forces i.e what employers are prepared to pay.
So what should happen is that coaches are paid by the NFF and not by government then the NFF can pay their coaches whatever they can afford. I do not see itt as a matter of public debate. My only contribution is we should not make a habit of paying foreigners more than our own i do not think that is right for our self esteem but apart from that wages are a matter for employer and employee to negotiate among themselves
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by kwalinz58rc(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
The man has the right to state his conditions, like a boss cool
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by SicilyNaija: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
iwonbaoko: What any worker is paid is a matter of market forces i.e what employers are prepared to pay.
So what should happen is that coaches are paid by the NFF and not by government then the NFF can pay their coaches whatever they can afford. I do not see itt as a matter of public debate. My only contribution is we should not make a habit of paying foreigners more than our own i do not think that is right for our self esteem but apart from that wages are a matter for employer and employee to negotiate among themselves

I understood your point, but let me ask you again is NFF from another country than Nigeria ?, where did they get the money from if not from the same government that is responsible for paying the salary of doctor's and lectures and other civil servants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Congratulates "Fearless" Eagles For Defeating Argentina / Samuel Okwaraji's 52nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.