Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos (34120 Views)

Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Tyche(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
kennygee: One day, we will know the reason for all these display.

You 've said all
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by SkinnyDude(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Lwkmdcheesycheesy Bia Nnaaa ina acho onye i ga eme 30? #Running4MyDearLife!
agaghi m eme gi 30. just PM me.
achoro m ihu the ukwu.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Angeldemivida: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
The picture showing her back did not do justice to her beauty, she should remove that one ASAP. Her *ss ended up looking like that of an old woman because of the way she posed, she looks sweeter than that, the posing kinda hid all the curves that would have had her looking hot and sexy in the pics. Even the other one isn't all that sexy with legs spread out that forcefully, spreading the legs apart too much isn't feminine at all. Carriage girl! You are the model that should know to carry yourself better than you did in these pictures. The girl is beautiful sha in her other pictures, these ones should be taken off the net, take my advice girl.

She shouldn't have been posting such pictures like that as if nothing happened, she should have just giving some of these things a little break to show Nigerians that she felt the lone goal her husband scored against us. Just my thought sha. I have nothing against her, I am truly happy for her for all her blessings. I will do her a favour and post sweet pics of hers that shows that she is hot and that her butts are hotter than it is in the second old-woman-butt picture. I like Yobo and his wife. No hatings!

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by mecussey(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
When women get bored in marriage, they will start showing off...sometimes nude.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
too bad of a married woman....... could dis be d reason YOBO iz very gud @ scoring own goals

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Fynestboi: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
rattlesnake: what type of body geometry is this na undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

no wonder yobo scores own goal
BRUTAL!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by BashBB: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Her ass like paw paw grin

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by priscaoge(f): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
SkinnyDude:
achoro m ihu the ukwu.
Ibaala one chancegringrin #StillRunning
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by priscaoge(f): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
SkinnyDude:
achoro m ihu the ukwu.
Ibaala one chancegringrin #StillRunning!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
SkinnyDude:
why person like you go dey beef yobo wife. with your face, i'm sure you are nyanshless.
. Haba dat face am seeing is very cute na

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by omoadeleye(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
the figure no even move my thing. even when i try to.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Ngseralph: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
God have mercy!!!
Imagine, a married woman.
I was just wondering why yobo kept on scoring goal from the back.
I guess I have just found the answer.
Na the offside things you keep giving him every night.
Abi who no go score own?
Better close that thing a.s.a.p before I SUAREZ (bite) it.
And may God ENYEMA (save) your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by OXCUBA: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
NA THIS KIND THING YOBO GO LOOK FINISHBEGIN SCORE HIM COUNTRY OWN GOAL

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
No just blame anybody but herself cos if she no put naked pics online nobody go yab her nd na person property b dat oo. D kind of thins pips do for attention. Hmmmm odiegwu!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Ibaala one chancegringrin #StillRunning!
Bia, priscaoga you can lie o! The fact that you can 'run', shows you don't have ukwu at all! As in E di 'ukwuless'! grin grin grin grin grin because from what i have observed, girls with ukwu who try to run just can't!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by omega2128(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
WHY ALWAYS YOBO'S WITH NEGATIVE NEWS-
Dirty yobo with untidy apartment
Yobo, his wife and mistresses,
Yobo, his wife and own goal,
Now, Mrs Yobo with gorilla posing -
You want us to see you, we don see you and your shapeless backside.
If you want be celebrity by force, why don't you buy packs of indomie like others and give it to orphanage homes.

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by papannamdi1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
kaeto: Yoruba caveman. even an ageing igbo lady beats silly the yam tuber yoruba looking girls, not to even mention their culture of filt.
odeh of life, who b yoruba?
mtchew, yobo wife is just too igbotic, see nonsense pose,

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by LilPeezy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bigsteveg: Adaeze Yobo, her husband and son are currently on holiday in Miami Beach, Florida. She shared the photos on her instagram page...
na so her fellow babes dy snap pics in front mirror.....she still b learner, wackiest pics of d day

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Boring undecided

She shld learn how to pose well,some peeps arent sexy but deir pose make dem look nice.
#truth
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
ifex370: rate at which shit hits fp nowadays is alarming

Are u jealous?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
NickiRoman: ..You ain't any better grin

R O T F L M F A O
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Angeldemivida: The picture showing her back did not do justice to her beauty, she should remove that one ASAP. Her *ss ended up looking like that of an old woman because of the way she posed, she looks sweeter than that, the posing kinda hid all the curves that would have had her looking hot and sexy in the pics. Even the other one isn't all that sexy with legs spread out that forcefully, spreading the legs apart too much isn't feminine at all. Carriage girl! You are the model that should know to carry yourself better than you did in these pictures. The girl is beautiful sha in her other pictures, these ones should be taken off the net, take my advice girl.

She shouldn't have been posting such pictures like that as if nothing happened, she should have just giving some of these things a little break to show Nigerians that she felt the lone goal her husband scored against us. Just my thought sha. I have nothing against her, I am truly happy for her for all her blessings. I will do her a favour and post sweet pics of hers that shows that she is hot and that her butts are hotter than it is in the second old-woman-butt picture. I like Yobo and his wife. No hatings!

So she turned from this to that in about 3 years? undecided

Wow! That is what accountants call Accelerated Depreciation.

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by greall1: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
who post dis rubbish thread during d Ramadan period

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ada there is this magic I know that works wonders on thighs and bum, it's called SQUATS! Try it and your back view will come out looking dorosassy.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Forwetinnah: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wetin be this?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by priscaoge(f): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Bia, priscaoga you can lie o! The fact that you can 'run', shows you don't have ukwu at all! As in E di 'ukwuless'! grin grin grin grin grin because from what i have observed, girls with ukwu who try to run just can't!
LesbianBoy?shockedshockedshocked *Faints*
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Uhmm.... I wanna go take a bath....

It might take some time! grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by anitank(f): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
She has a very nice build and stature, the pose just didn't her any good

If only I can see the pictures of all the ladies here throwing insults at her, then I'd probably agree with them that's she's ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
adaobi123: She needs to work on her thighs and bum

hmmmm, you have joined nairaland I 'dey judge' crew, is your thigh and bum better, mind you I am looking at you, and ... tongue
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
phoinix:

hmmmm, you have joined nairaland I 'dey judge' crew, is your thigh and bum better, mind you I am looking at you, and ... tongue

I never said I had a better body. tongue Just saying what I see. Maybe it's her pose that made the 2nd look awkward.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Giannakopoulos(f): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Endtime
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by mamosky: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ugly ass!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Unwinds At Westpoint Dakhla Hotel In Morocco / Pantless Beverly Osu And Shola Ogudu Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.