Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos (34119 Views)

Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
toshmann: Lol,
Most of the haters here are;
1. So damn ugly they can't put up their own photos grin

2. Some are actually jealous grin
3. Some are secret admirers and are actually masturbating as they "dislike" the photo. grin psychologists call it reaction formation.

As for me, I don't mind, I'm always ready to see a woman who wants me to see what she wants me to see. cheesy
Now that's a real dude talking. I was wondering if there are only haters, lesbians and F.A.G.S on this thread. A real man won't see those pics and only have negative thrash to say. Love those pics. Adaeze is a beautiful woman and her husband is a lucky dude. He should stop fooling around cos that's the beginning of failure!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: sharap!
M oron!
That's why you don't know the trick to spell m oron on Nairaland. You are typing slowpoke.
Slowpoke ko, fastpoke ni!

No be im fault, na nairaland dey change am. U see say usef space am
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by JEITO: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
I hope this lady is nit trying to steal the shine off Tonto Dike as the most talked about on NL o.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

No be im fault, na nairaland dey change am. U see say usef space am
cos I be sharp guy, he be m oron!
Only a sharpman ll knw d trick to type certain words on Nairaland!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by eievans(m): 6:22am On Jul 14, 2014
She made it.... Wow photo
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: sharap!
M oron!
That's why you don't know the trick to spell m oron on Nairaland. You are typing slowpoke.
Slowpoke ko, fastpoke ni!

Scumbag

Seun if I catch you and your stu..pid krazy bots, the last Nairaland crash will be like ice cream to you......
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2014
This is a girl of roughly the same age at 25 and after 1 child:

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sagamite: This is a girl of roughly the same age at 25 and after 1 child:

Dont think u did pass any message across like dat, are u saying Yobo is more beautiful?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Swimwear Photos by justi4jesu(f): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2014
phoinix:

hmmmm, you have joined nairaland I 'dey judge' crew, is your thigh and bum better, mind you I am looking at you, and ... tongue

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya’s First Daughter, Emmanuella Lovely In New Photos / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Unwinds At Westpoint Dakhla Hotel In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.