Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread (10871 Views)

Ainol Novo Numy 3g Ax3 Sword 7 Inch Android Tablet Up For Grab / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 1:12am On Jul 12, 2014
THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE OF US USING THIS CHEAP SWEET BABY, AND INTENDING USERS
Description of Ainol Numy AX3
Sword:-,
7 inch, 3G, WIFI, Voice
Calling, GPS, Quad Core 1.2GHz,
Android 4.2
Model name: Numy AX3 - Sword
CPU: MT8323 Quad-core A7 1.2
GHZ
GPU: PowerVR SGX544
RAM: 1GB DDR
ROM: 16GB
Card Extend: Support Micro TF card
up to 32GB
Screen Size: 7 INCH
Resolution: 1024 x 600 IPS display
Camera: Dual Camera – Front
2.0MP, Rear 5.0 MP
3G: Built-in 3G - HSPA with Internet
access and Voice Calling
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
GPS: Yes
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: 5 Points Touch
Android Market: Preinstalled Google
Play Store
Email and Browser: Yes
WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n
Band:
2G:GSM850/900/1800/1900
3G:WCDMA2100/850 Optional
1900/900
Sim card: Dual SIM card dual
standby
Battery: 11WH,2500mAH
Work Time: Up to 5 Hours
OTG Function: Support USB Mouse,
Keyboard (2.4GHz)
Support: FAT,FAT32,NTFS
Earphone Interface: 3.5mm
Software: Support TXT, Adobe PDF,
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
Video: 1080P, AVI/MOV/MP4/
RMVB/FLV/MKV
Music: MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/
FLAC/OGG
Ebook: UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF,
FB2
Power Device: Adapter Input
100/240V Output 5V-1.5A USB
Port
Package including: 1 x Charger - 1 x
Micro USB Cable - 1 x User Manual
source of the specs:
uae.souq.com/ae-en/ainol-numy-ax3-sword-7-inch-3g-wifi-voice-calling-gps-quad-core-1-2ghz-android-4-2-6785925/i/#
I hereby declare this thread open in da name of da father, son,and of da holyspirit

1 Like

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 1:33am On Jul 12, 2014
it is a wonderful tablet and cheap, got mine from a nairalander www.nairaland.com/1795328/preorder-brand-new-ainol-ax3
for 20,500(promo price) but its now 21,500 with complete accessories(keyboard, stylus pen, charger, extra screen protector, original leather pouch, +1yr warranty),i created this thread so as to discuss about rooting, tweaking, backup, maximizing the battery life, e.t.c.
my full review ..........loading............

1 Like

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 4:42am On Jul 12, 2014
oskaroni: it is a wonderful tablet and cheap, got mine from a nairalander www.nairaland.com/1795328/preorder-brand-new-ainol-ax3
for 20,500(promo price) but its now 21,500 with complete accessories(keyboard, stylus pen, charger, extra screen protector, original leather pouch, +1yr warranty),i created this thread so as to discuss about rooting, tweaking, backup, maximizing the battery life, e.t.c.
my full review ..........loading............
you are not alone bro! Joining you soon, watchout!!!!!
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 5:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Can please give a quick review on the battery? On gaming, browsing ( edge or hsdpa), watching movie, listening to music and stand by.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2014
biggboy: Can please give a quick review on the battery? On gaming, browsing ( edge or hsdpa), watching movie, listening to music and stand by.
sure.am gonna post da full review,i still dey do test run
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2014
PHYSICAL FEATURES
the design is nicely built,very slim,The build
quality is solid and
the 7 inches screen of 16m colours,(which is IPS) is vibrantly
clear .
With the use of
newest quad-core processor (of speed 1.3ghz) from
Mediatek, using
the apps on this
tablet feels
wonderfully
quick,i.e it can run full HD GAMES without lagging
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2014
CAMERA
one of the reasons i didnt go for tecno s9,or tabs with 2mp back camera,pictures taken are excellent and clear with 5.0 mp camera with flash light and 2.0 front camera,the flash light is cool,am impressed,it captures brightly @ night,and supports 1080p recording
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2014
CONNECTIVITY
The AX3 packs
many connectivity
options including
802.11b/g/n
wireless
networks, Bluetooth 4.0,
GPS, FM, 3G, GPS,
and a TF card slot
(up to 32GB).
call quality
is good but if
you are in a noisy
place, I will
recommend earphones,although,the inbuilt earpiece is really loud to make call. Wifi
connects well,3G speed is excellent too,depending on your network.it supports OTG,mine came with d cable,and supports usb tethering and wlan tethering
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2014
Nice one! I ordered from the same guy you ordered yours, please what are the full list of accessories that came with your tab?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2014
BATTERY
as for the battery,although,it is 2,500mah.but i can boastfully tell you its work rate is more than the stated 2500mah,its standby is ok,and doesn't drain battery,the work time was given to be 3-5 hours,i.e heavy usage.it might look discouraging,but i am gonna post how to maximize the battery later and also,the exact duration of watching videos,playing music,games,browsing with 3g and edge will come later,once confirmed
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
biggboy: Nice one! I ordered from the same guy you ordere yours please what are the full list of accessories that came with your tab?
i don post am b4.keyboard case,otg cable,charger,usb cable,original leather pouch,stylus pen,na me call u one sunday,concerning d tab u ordered from mr lukman,i finally settled for this
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
oskaroni:
i don post am b4.keyboard case,otg cable,charger,usb cable,original leather pouch,stylus pen,na me call u one sunday,concerning d tab u ordered from mr lukman,i finally settled for this
yeah I remembered, my friend in campus hijacked that tab from me. Am getting this tab because of 1. Its a branded tab with 1 year warranty unlike the one my friend hijacked from me. 2. Camera-2mp front and 5mp back, unlike my former tab that is 0.3mp front and 3mp back. 3. ROM size which is 16GB compare to the former which is 8GB. 4. Quardcore processor unlike my former which is dual core. 5. IPS 16M colours unlike my former which is a TFT 256k colours. Although my former has battery and price advantage over this ainol.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by bemagnify: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Does dis tab suport stylus pen?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sorry about my misinformation, I was the one who said the tab can't tether because someone posted a question on that on their website and the customer care agent affirmed it. But from the look of things and evidence posted by oskaroni, it seems there was a mix up somewhere by their CC.
I have no intention of badmouthing this tab cos I have already ordered for one.. Am sorry for the mistake I made..
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
bemagnify: Does dis tab suport stylus pen?
yep. Since its a capacitive touch screen.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by zemaye: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
interesting
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nice work oskaroni, thank you very much for this thread. Oskaroni was my very first client, he was the first person to take plunge, now he has opened the flood gates for y'all. Thank you once again. If you are interested in getting this amazing gadget at an affordable price, contact me nisiborps@gmail.com call/whatsapp: 08122036728

1 Like

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2014
Thespecialone: Nice work oskaroni, thank you very much for this thread. Oskaroni was my very first client, he was the first person to take plunge, now he has opened the flood gates for y'all. Thank you once again. If you are interested in getting this amazing gadget at an affordable price, contact me nisiborps@gmail.com call/whatsapp: 08122036728
lol.bro dnt mention.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by gregswagzz(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2014
well...nice to meet u all..brodas in AINOL,wel i have been using dis tab close to 3 mnths but neva ve got a reason to cmplain...changed my IMEI wifout hitches...playn fULL HD games wif out a single lag...are u guys sure dis tab battry is 2500mah...mre like 3500mah and also got dis baby frm my broda...trust worthy Godsent-liberator THESPECIALONE....waiting for mre tweakings mstly d Kit-kat rom ish...it will look amazing....cus of also d amazing built and metal feel back babes will b like damn hw much u gt dis...u knw wat next na!....NICE THREAD OP

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by zemaye: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
gregswagzz: well...nice to meet u all..brodas in AINOL,wel i have been using dis tab close to 3 mnths but neva ve got a reason to cmplain...changed my IMEI wifout hitches...playn fULL HD games wif out a single lag...are u guys sure dis tab battry is 2500mah...mre like 3500mah and also got dis baby frm my broda...trust worthy Godsent-liberator THESPECIALONE....waiting for mre tweakings mstly d Kit-kat rom ish...it will look amazing....cus of also d amazing built and metal feel back babes will b like damn hw much u gt dis...u knw wat next na!....NICE THREAD OP
did u av to root the tab to change IMEI , Thanks
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by gregswagzz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
zemaye:
did u av to root the tab to change IMEI , Thanks
note ur device cmes rooted instal root checker to see,and super user
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2014
gregswagzz: well...nice to meet u all..brodas in AINOL,wel i have been using dis tab close to 3 mnths but neva ve got a reason to cmplain...changed my IMEI wifout hitches...playn fULL HD games wif out a single lag...are u guys sure dis tab battry is 2500mah...mre like 3500mah and also got dis baby frm my broda...trust worthy Godsent-liberator THESPECIALONE....waiting for mre tweakings mstly d Kit-kat rom ish...it will look amazing....cus of also d amazing built and metal feel back babes will b like damn hw much u gt dis...u knw wat next na!....NICE THREAD OP
good to have you here bro,can u tell us how long your battery last, on standby, watching films, light usage, heavy usage,I was thinking I will post it when I discover,but since you are here, u can help with that
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by zemaye: 5:06am On Jul 14, 2014
thanks a lot Gregswaggs
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please we need complete user review ooooooo
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by gregswagzz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
oskaroni:
good to have you here bro,can u tell us how long your battery last, on standby, watching films, light usage, heavy usage,I was thinking I will post it when I discover,but since you are here, u can help with that
hmmm ok...STANDBY MODE-well i can practically say ma tab can stay on standby for a whole day...bt due to d fact dt i cnt live ma tab fr a mili seconds well...urs might differ...
HEAVY USAGE-This d part i fall in..i play HDgames alot nd lotta downloads well ma tab havent gone off ever wen gaming or dwnloading...i practically use it at all times...so u knw light usagecan take u all day...see d bottom line is d battery performance is good,i was as well scared at first bt now i dnt even tink about battery wahala...and note my phone is always on H+ dnt like edge...hope dt kinda helped#
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
gregswagzz: hmmm ok...STANDBY MODE-well i can practically say ma tab can stay on standby for a whole day...bt due to d fact dt i cnt live ma tab fr a mili seconds well...urs might differ...
HEAVY USAGE-This d part i fall in..i play HDgames alot nd lotta downloads well ma tab havent gone off ever wen gaming or dwnloading...i practically use it at all times...so u knw light usagecan take u all day...see d bottom line is d battery performance is good,i was as well scared at first bt now i dnt even tink about battery wahala...and note my phone is always on H+ dnt like edge...hope dt kinda helped#

our resident ainol sword 3g consultant. We are loyal to your constituency bros ...
Well done!!! keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
I see say una dey enjoy this device sote una no get time to dey come here.

1 Like

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by gregswagzz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
need tweakns pal.,,abeg
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
biggboy: I see say una dey enjoy this device sote una no get time to dey come here.
lol, no be so.
back to d matter, I rooted mine again, then tweaked it with xposed installer and gravity box, although,I still dey careful, as there's no proven way to backup the ROM for now,I love everything about it,as u know say everything must get im own bad side, one fin I hate is the fact that it doesn't vibrate
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
my fellow ainol users, wetin happen na, where una dey self?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
oskaroni: my fellow ainol users, wetin happen na, where una dey self?

flexing their devices grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls / HTC To Unveil New Smartphones On August 30 / Tecno And Gsmarena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.