Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread (10875 Views)

Ainol Novo Numy 3g Ax3 Sword 7 Inch Android Tablet Up For Grab / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
4llerbuntu:

i can't get my MIUI port to stop crashing yet. boots fine. but the graphical glitches are problematic.

i also cannot patch the framework.jar since the one in the stock ROm is 16Kb and contains nothing really.

i haven't found a MIUI device with this processor and specs that i can port. i cannot build a ROM since there is no sources

bottomline, don't hold your breath.

Maybe i'll try LEWA OS if i can find a similar device
OK,God will c u tru bro,for me,an alternative for d battery is a good power bank,rather than changing d entire battery
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2014
#following
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yo
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2014
I'm 100..LOL..Just came here to see what 4llerbuntu said..Turned out to be nothing..
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=18pt]SHORT AND SIMPLE.

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
[/size]

i have tried this, and it worked.

i did it because i need a larger /system /data partitions for my experiments with other OS. and i don't mind losing the internal SD card space.
and i also hate the running out of data storage error common to crappy chinese software builds (cure to this is to remove the MTK logger apps and deodex your ROM btw)

[size=20pt]How to modify your EBR and change your partitions for MTK6582. (NOT FOR NOOBS)[/size]

CREDITS to "Burs" of ChinaPhoneArena

Needed:

1. Ebr Tool from http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/92041031/file.html

3. Ebr 1 and Ebr 2 from your stock Rom. if u have a dump of your rom, u can also get it from there.

NOTE: This a clean slate hack. you will lose everything on the phone.

make backups of apps and app data via tool like titanium backup and copy onto your PC or external sdcard and remove that from the computer.

take a CWM backup and also copy that on your pc. (THIS IS NOT LIKELY TO BE USEFUL IN THE LONG RUN).

So unrar EBR tweak tool into a folder.

copy the Ebr 1 and Ebr 2 files from your stock Rom dump in the same folder.

run the tweak tool.

choose the size u want for your /data partition.

tool will mod the Ebr files and make backups of the original ones in that same folder with .bak extension

now copy the modded Ebr 1 and 2 back into your Stock rom folder(replace the stock ones with the modded ones.

use SPFT to flash the stock rom. (choose the format and download option)

flash and profit.

after reboot you can then setup your rom, root, install titanium or whatever software u used and restore your apps/app data.

If you earlier changed your IMEI, you will need to do it again.

at your own risk without any further advice or help from me, this could possibly work for other mediatek devices

YOU COULD EASILY JUST MOD AND FLASH JUST THE EBR FILES IN YOUR PRESENT SETUP, BUT I DON'T KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECT IT COULD HAVE ON THE DEVICE SINCE WE ARE MESSING WITH PARTITIONS, SO I'D JUST START AFRESH.

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2014
dazekid: I'm 100..LOL..Just came here to see what 4llerbuntu said..Turned out to be nothing..

what? u mean my 'yo' post?

naah, i deleted what was there. decided it was too risky a mod to be sharing with folks who prolly need their device for things other than experiments
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2014
4llerbuntu: [size=18pt]SHORT AND SIMPLE.

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
[/size]

i did it because i need a larger /system /data partitions for my experiments with other OS. and i don't mind losing the internal SD card space.
and i also hate the running out of data storage error common to crappy chinese software builds (cure to this is to remove the MTK logger apps and deodex your ROM btw)

[size=20pt]How to modify your EBR and change your partitions for MTK6582. (NOT FOR NOOBS)[/size]

Needed:

3. Ebr 1 and Ebr 2 from your stock Rom. if u have a dump of your rom, u can also get it from there.

make backups of apps and app data via tool like titanium backup and copy onto your PC or external sdcard and remove that from the computer.

take a CWM backup and also copy that on your pc. (THIS IS NOT LIKELY TO BE USEFUL IN THE LONG RUN).

run the tweak tool.

tool will mod the Ebr files and make backups of the original ones in that same folder with .bak extension

now copy the modded Ebr 1 and 2 back into your Stock rom folder(replace the stock ones with the modded ones.

flash and profit.

after reboot you can then setup your rom, root, install titanium or whatever software u used and restore your apps/app data.

at your own risk without any further advice or help from me, this could possibly work for other mediatek devices

YOU COULD EASILY JUST MOD AND FLASH JUST THE EBR FILES IN YOUR PRESENT SETUP, BUT I DON'T KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECT IT COULD HAVE ON THE DEVICE SINCE WE ARE MESSING WITH PARTITIONS, SO I'D JUST START AFRESH.
Oga, wetin dz one dey work for?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
4llerbuntu:

what? u mean my 'yo' post?

naah, i deleted what was there. decided it was too risky a mod to be sharing with folks who prolly need their device for things other than experiments

Oh cool.I feel MTK devices should be used for experiments though(at least that was what I used them for).Would have tried some of the stuff you are doing here but I am now permanently on iOS.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
oskaroni:
Oga, wetin dz one dey work for?

compare with your own

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
4llerbuntu:

compare with your own
hmnnnnmmm thanks,nice one
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
4llerbuntu:

compare with your own

Bro, I have a MTK device with me but I have the problem of not being able to access the engineering mode... I have rooted and tried using mobile uncle and the engineering mode codes but I can't get in.. Any suggestions to get access?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
dazekid:

Bro, I have a MTK device with me but I have the problem of not being able to access the engineering mode... I have rooted and tried using mobile uncle and the engineering mode codes but I can't get in.. Any suggestions to get access?

*#*#3646633#*#*

or old mobileuncle app.

btw, i'm not a mtk/chinko guy pls cry cry cry

and i'm not available for "answer sharply" questions.

and u have a fake Chinese device with you. (yes there are 'fake' Chinese devices, quite common with the ones in Nigeria)
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
4llerbuntu:

*#*#3646633#*#*

or old mobileuncle app.

and u have a fake Chinese device with you. (yes there are 'fake' Chinese devices, quite common with the ones in Nigeria)

Lol..I did it already using MTK engineering mode(this is what the app is named)..
FYI,I said answer sharply coz I saw that you were online...
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by Leopantro: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
4llerbuntu:

*#*#3646633#*#*

or old mobileuncle app.

gringringringringrin
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
My people! Where una dey?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2014
biggboy: My people! Where una dey?
chilling and busy,lols,wia folla?boss of life
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2014
4llerbuntu: [size=18pt]SHORT AND SIMPLE.

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
[/size]

Needed:

run the tweak tool.

flash and profit.

my Oga,am about to try this,but don't know where to get d eBR 1 and 2 FROM, WILL I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD D STOCK ROM ? OR get it FROM D FONE?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
u can get it from the phone, if u can extract the ROM. u should self, so that if it bricks u can flash it back yourself.

if that's not too convenient for you, then download the ROM from the link I posted earlier and extract. same noni.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by chuksp09(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
oskaroni:
my Oga,am about to try this,but don't know where to get d eBR 1 and 2 FROM, WILL I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD D STOCK ROM ? OR get it FROM D FONE?
so my bro give me ur thoughts on the sword, hw is it performing after all these time?
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
chuksp09: so my bro give me ur thoughts on the sword, hw is it performing after all these time?
my oga no vex,d fin b say u go read my post from d 1st page up to dz page.DT should answer ya question
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by msgill: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hi to all from this part of planet Lahore, Pak. It is my first post. I picked Numy 3G sword tab recently. Since a week i have not been able to detect its rom (internal memory) with windows xp spiii. My data cable is in perfect condition. I have little literacy of software. I will appreciate if helped in this direction. If this question already asked will regret.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
msgill:
Hi to all from this part of planet Lahore, Pak. It is my first post. I picked Numy 3G sword tab recently. Since a week i have not been able to detect its rom (internal memory) with windows xp spiii. My data cable is in perfect condition. I have little literacy of software. I will appreciate if helped in this direction. If this question already asked will regret.

Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by msgill: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2014
4llerbuntu:

I am thankful of loading graphic of setting and now working fine. User manual did not help me. Great and thanks again.
Re: Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread by gregswagzz(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dis thread still here? LOL no mind me o ws among d first set to get dis frm TSO dint knw twaz still,in production...NICE TAB tho as of deN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress / HTC To Unveil New Smartphones On August 30 / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.