Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person (29998 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by 2scorehigh(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Na jazz. OP, the Ada don jazz your brother wella.

Dis tin no be small matter o! Dat Ada wey you dey see so don tie your brother's future finish. I no no why some girls dey do that kin' tin sef. Na so e go dey do your brother vum n'anya.

As I dey see am so, na only two options you get.

It's either you carry your brother rush go synagogue church of all nations.

Or...

You can just call Don Jazzy make e helep you. You know dey see im name? That guy na the baba for jazz?

Call am make the Bobo show you as Dem dey take jazz fight jazz.

Goodluck.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Ngokafor(f): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
claremont: @OP: Your brother is 30 years old, he IS a full-grown man who has the emotional maturity to make his own mistakes and learn from them. I would advise you to leave him and his girlfriend alone. So what if he and the girl are both AS genotype?! He is an adult and can choose to still continue with the relationship regardless of the perceived consequences.

Something tells me that you are against this relationship for purely selfish reasons and not for the altruistic reasons you espoused.

..I totally agree with you,i think his reasons are purely selfish..cos e be like sey the goodies he expects from an older brother who is working has dwindled significantly..ehyah!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Amuga(f): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
@ op, i know how you feel. My immediate younger brother fell in love or should i call it lust with one girl like that, he withdrew himself from family members/ friends. And because he is doing well, he felt he can stay on his own and needs no one.
Let me advise you, stop talking about the girl but keep praying for him. At this juncture, you need to tell your parent. The prayers of parent are so effective.
But op, hope its only the genotype and her attitude and not tribe?
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Christmasdon(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
op yes, your parents should be the one doing this may be not you. Since science has thought us that genotype gene should be maintained, then we all should follow it. Therefore your brother should let her go, since one of the benefits of any marriage is to lay down children, unless he doesn't need(s) them, maybe he will likely Adopt. Bro, yes fight harder, take up the matter to your Religious leader, priest, pastor, even a councellor. Hear from them, seek advice and help your brother out of the abyss. My scattered opinions though.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Donkunxex(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
laykhorn:
well, I've got something close to this but I still mind my business.
u don't love dat person den...period
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Abel202: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
[b]OP, the signs are clear. Do everything in your power to ensure that your brother does not marry that girl or any of her type. Inform your parents immediately. Raise all the dust you can NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
Your brother is either stu.pidly in love or is being diabolically controlled. Whichever way, if he marries that girl now, He will surely and certainly regret later. And when your brother messes up his life, he has also roped in the family in a life-long mess.
I am saying this because if I knew what I know now, I would not have allowed certain things to go wrong with a few people in my family.
I have an uncle who destroyed his life due to this kind of glaring issues. The family tried, but he insisted on having his way, today he is long gone and the wife is a big lady. I have a sister who also refused all our advises and insisted on marrying her "lover" because she said she was an adult that knows what she was doing. Today whenever I see my sister I cry. I wount go into details but she is permanently messed up. we tried dissuading her from that marriage but she wouldnt listen.
But with hindsight, if I knew that the signs we saw then would bring her to her sorry state now I would have done everything humanly possible, even divinely possible to make sure that the marriage never took place. But she & my uncle are now used as lesson in the family.
So OP NOW IS THE TIME TO SAVE YOUR BROTHER & FAMILY FROM A LIFE OF AGONY THAT MIGHT END IN MISERY FOR HIM & FOR YOUR PARENTS. DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO STOP THAT UNION. EVEN IF PEOPLE ACCUSE YOU OF TOO MUCH MEDDLING, ITS BETTER LIKE THAT THAN FOR YOU TO SEE YOUR BROTHER LATER IN LIFE IN THE STATE AM SEEING MY SISTER PRESENTLY. He that has ears Let him hear !!!!![/b]

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by lyricalz: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
U luv ur brother indeed, still do not want him marrying the woman he loves, all ur story 4rm start 2 end is baseless and trash, if I luv a talkative or trouble maker live me, its wat I love. Dats love 4u young man
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by iphedahyor(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
tsolz84: I don quote you;i never see any sign of thunder;neither rain..abi ur own thunder na ASUU strike?
lolzzz.....na ASUP
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by oieda: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Op PRAY!!!!!!!!!!

I said what? Pray!!!!!!!!

Tell as many concerned people as possible the situation. Christian believing friends, family members, Church members, pastors and begin to seriously pray.

These are symptoms of a jazzed person. The lady has done something to him. Which guy in his right senses will allow his lady flirt in his presence and not feel a thing.

Get on your knees and break every link this lady has initiated with him.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by MARKone(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
OP, majority of the points you raised, are just flimsy, and literary smacks of jealousy like someone rightly opined. He is ur brother and you probably must be close to him and of course in ur own view, u want the best for him.

Truly, no matter how old one is, indirectly, he should be helped to make some decisions in his life. If he chooses and insists to be with Ada irrespective of their Genotype, the best thing ur family need to do is to support and pray for him.

Now the real issue, should be the alienation of his family, was he showing such trait before Ada came into the picture or after, if it is after, then all efforts to wrench him off Ada's claws should be ur family's utmost priority. With prayers, it is achievable.

Finally you need to concentrate more on being successful, so as to properly take care of ur parents, and to effectively fill that void ur brother may likely leave behind till the scales fall off his eyes.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Christmasdon(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
tellwisdom: Op, you are a very foolish peraon. Go and make money and live your life. Ever heard that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder??

That thing wey small boy stand wey he no see, old man go sit down dey see am. GO AND MAKE MONEY, POOR BOI sad
. Their genotype is incompatible, then what else do you want me to say. And you mr go and make money, are u going to watch your own brother marry ending up producing sicklers. The bible says' and i quote, "anyone who hates his brother is a murderer."
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Amaechi5(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
@op this gal is living with ur brother for 2yrs now and no member of ur family knows about her just only u,i see this girl as those type that will get a guy and tie him forever in their pant and if she dare come into the family,she can turn a peaceful family upside down.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Mintayo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
patrickdarlins: guy...e b like say u nor know d rusk at wich an AS marries an AS.....do u even know d neaning of genotyphmmm...i laff u...na SICKLE CELL dem go gve birth to oo...and its not funny...dats a huge blow to any couple dat gves birth to sickle cell ooo....go to hospital..u go know more...dat alone..i will say may GOD open his eyes to see dis coming...
you didnt finish reading my comments ni??
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
cheesy grin
iphedahyor: lolzzz.....na ASUP
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by penny01502: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
op keep praying, nothing is impossible to God. what you never expect can happen at the expense of your fervent prayer to God. in most cases i had God changes peoples genotype, that's if is what bothering you most, God can make it happen. its true that every man belong a particular right woman, but sometimes fate come in as a barrier even when we meet the right one.
if you truly love your brother as you claim pray for him, don't quarrel him nor the girl cos things may turn right with them and the entire family, but enmity you may create through your actions and harsh words will be forever unforgottable.

but as the saying goes "strength of a woman" who knows the babe might be extremely good in bed

try and get one, then you know what it is for your brother to be adamant to you advise
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Its like your brother has "eaten vegetables" to his satisfaction grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by temi4fash(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't understand why some people wuld just some things... Y wouldn't it be the op's business.. If problem arise in the marriage later in live don't u know it will affect the op's llife... Seems a lot of pple arond here don't know what faimly bond is called... Op my advise is for you to pray for him... He needs lot of that...
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
You do not expect a 30yrs old fellow not to know what he wants. OP, how you feel is natural, but truth is, no matter how angelic and sweet any woman is, once he starts dating your brother, you will consider her not good enough. No one wants their brother getting married when there are loads of family responsibilities to carry like Jesus carrying the sins of the world. Your brother is trying to face his life and forget the load.

Sorry.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by lawa18(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ngokafor:

..I totally agree with you,i think his reasons are purely selfish..cos e be like sey the goodies he expects from an older brother who is working has dwindled significantly..ehyah!
u r entitled to ur own opinion. But i beg of u, lets just assume dt wt i wrote is the truth (no selfish reasons) wt can i do
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Tallesty1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ishilove: Its like your brother has "eaten vegetables" to his satisfaction grin
I tell you
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by olenyi: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
redcliff:

Op your brother is in a state of krinkrumkrankum otukopia sabalis.

i yaff fainted. Lolllllest
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by 1610greg: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
op, from ur post e b lik say bros don leave una behind b4 ada even show as odas don yan abeg still pray 4 d guy deas notin baba God no fit do. As 4 sickle cell matter dat thing fit rope an entire family Abeg pray and fast if symptoms persist after 3 days pls visit ur doctor
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
broz,ur elder bro don enter one chance,u ve got to operate in a stealth mode.fight this battle spiritually and not physically.if u fit do dry fasting and prayer e good,if u fit do jazz e good.but make sure u aint doing all this for selfish reason
@ topic(one of the major reasons i fear women),many out there wld destroy ones destiny and ruin ones life....na to shine ur eye
As young as i am,i have personally experienced this b4,so i know what am talking about.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by jhidey08(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Vikky014: God bless u dearly,am new here,jst registerd ystaday,dnt ve ur tym jare,*Zooms off*
no wonder. Sheshedey nie. If u don't av a gud advise nxt tym, pls don't bother 2 concentrate.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by spiralwedge(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
@op, give your brother a breathing space and get a life.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Billyonaire: You do not expect a 30yrs old fellow not to know what he wants. OP, how you feel is natural, but truth is, no matter how angelic and sweet any woman is, once he starts dating your brother, you will consider her not good enough. No one wants their brother getting married when there are loads of family responsibilities to carry like Jesus carrying the sins of the world. Your brother is trying to face his life and forget the load.

Sorry.
@ Oga....many aint good @ making the best decision when it comes to their own life issues,we do not all have foresight of the journey ahead
@ Op:....abeg u ve got to swing fast into action,delay is dangerous.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by jhidey08(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
laykhorn:
what else can he do than to explain the circumstances to him and try to talk him out. If he decides to go ahead, then, what more can he do
no vex man, I'm sori.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Vikky014(f): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
jhidey08: If u don't av a gud advise nxt tym, pls don't bother 2 concentrate.
face front abeg,stp quotn me,good adviser,so i shld nt express my own view?
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
IHate9ja1:
@ Oga....many aint good @ making the best decision when it comes to their own life issues,we do not all have foresight of the journey ahead
@ Op:....abeg u ve got to swing fast into action,delay is dangerous.
The OP can do nothing. The brother has started bathing naked with the girl......lol. Thats the sign of things to come. End Time Thingz!
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by justi4jesu(f): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
jhidey08: lwkmd. Ahswear u af mad... Ahswear.

tongue tongue
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Fxwarrior: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
lawa18: for those asking, I am a guy. U guys don't get it, My problem is not that they are in love. Where am concerned is that under normal circumstance they cannot marry because of the incompatibility in there genotype. they r both AS. God knows I am not bothered when they started despite the alienation. How can they marry in this situation. My brother was looking for a wife before he met this gal

Op what you are doing is called blabbing in English language.Kilode? What's your own? Abeg go find your own wife joor.

You said your brother was looking for a wife before he found her.Is she not a woman and women when married are wife whether good in character or not.Wife,Knife whatever, mehn.

He said he's ready to bear the consequences abeg file dem joor.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by tintingz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Later they will come online telling us how their marriage is boring, see how boyfriend and girlfriend are already living together like husband and wife without getting married, where is the fun after they get married. grin

And genotype should be a thing to be concerned of, I have ones been counsel/warned by a doctor on genotype and marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.