Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person (30002 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by jhidey08(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Vikky014: face front abeg,stp quotn me,good adviser,so i shld nt express my own view?
ur view is a crazy view woman. Go and sit down 4 one place and don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
laykhorn: why dont you just mind your f*cking business?
Its his life and every decision is his and only his to make.
Cant a man just Fall in love again. I think you're either obsessed about their love life OR you lack such. Lemme ask this, Have you ever been in Love?
mr/mrs lunatic abeg go sidon!!!men are talking

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
ifyalways: OP mind your business for now.

Your brother is an adult and would live with the consequences of his decisions.
see de girl type

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
freecocoa: I don't understand most people saying "leave him alone, mind your business".

I mean I get leaving an adult to his business and decisions but not when it will prolly mar his life, especially when the said person is family.
I'm telling you, nairalanders are always quick to say such....leave him/her, he's an adult, like when the consequences come knocking, the whole family members wouldn't be involved?? undecided undecided

For those saying love, bla bla bla, any relationship that keeps you away from family isn't worth it and has no iota of love in it...

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
MarvellousGod: I'm telling you, nairalanders are always quick to say such....leave him/her, he's an adult, like when the consequences come knocking, the whole family members wouldn't be involved?? undecided undecided

For those saying love, bla bla bla, any relationship that keeps you away from family isn't worth it and has no iota of love in it...

so on point

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Your brother is 30 years old and must decide for himself. You had the opportunity to tell him what you think of his relationship with the girl and there is nothing more you can or should do.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Yemlizzy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
It
seems your brother is bewitched,there is no future guarantee for him
and this supposed spouse of his. Both are AS like you said,does he want
to birth sicklers? Your parents should take fast actions before it gets
too late.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by basille(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mr Op, so far as the relationship is not illegal, and most importantly makes your brother HAPPY.
i see no reason why you should be discussing your brothers personal affairs on a public forum.

The most important thing you should be concerned about is his HAPPINESS.

You should learn to support him, when he is going astray you can call him to one corner and be like "bros no be so o, this thing way dey happen no make sense."

And if he doesn't heed to your advises then you remember everybody has freedom of freewill and in as much as what he is doing isn't illegal you still have to support him because that's what family is all about.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by 3rdeye1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Op afta God d next strongest power is dat of pew.see , try & taste d gal tin if u stil have ur sense afta d event den ur broda can be saved....if d tin sweet die den no say ur bro don go kpatakpata ......interested in online importation biz quote me
ur comment shows u have sense...only in short supply.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
lawa18: My fellow nairalanders, am writing this bc I want to lessen the load that has been pressing down my heart for long now by pouring out to its entirety wt has been transpiring between me and my only brother and I earnestly wish u help me out on wt to do.

I am a fresh graduate hoping to serve come Nov and .mmy brother came back from service in 2011, luckily for him, he got a job with WAEC, immediately after serving. He rented a one room apartment n I visited him in 2012 when I did my industrial training. During my stay, I noticed he doesn't allow our relatives n friends to visit us which became more pronounced when he got a girl friend called Ada. Ada started to visit us gradually till she now visits on daily basis. It became serious dt from daily visiting she started sleeping over and later started living with us. Landlord and the wife complained and quarrelled wt my brother over her sleeping with us but nothing changed. The landlord even slapped my brother amidst a quarrel and the wife once abused the girl but she wouldn't learn her lessons. My brother later relocated to a new apartment ( a room and parlour) abandoning a remaining 6months in the old apartment. The girl moved in with him.

Before I now visit, I v to write an application letter giving him like two weeks notice talk more of any other relative or friend visiting. My Dad only visited once and it was an uphill task bc he has to keep postponing it to avoid Dad knowing about the girl he is harbouring likewise when my mum once visited. Each time I visited from sch, the gal must be there with her clothes and shoes all over the wardrobe. All these gave me little worry until he started talking about marrying the girl.

Though l didn't like d idea, I kept silent over the issue. When I thought God has answered my prayers was the day he to told me that their genotype did not match after they did a genotype test not knowing dt things will become worse. The intimacy started like never before despite d test. I had to confront him one day concerning d girl, giving him several reasons why he should let go of the girl like:

1. Risk of pregnancy and abortion.

2. D girl will prevent him from finding a wife since he said he wants to marry.

3. His reputation n dt of the family will be dragged to the mud.

4. His spiritual life is in jeopardy as he no longer prays since the girl came into his life unlike before

5. Dt the gal has alienated him from our relatives and friends.

6. He is spending on the wrong person and so many other reasons.

After, he insisted that he knows wt he is doing, in fact I should stop telling him dt he is ready to bear the consequences if anything goes wrong. He celebrated his 30th birthday last month, he is not too financially buoyant, he has many family responsibilities but is wasting his future with a stranger.

They have lived for over two years now, they now bath together, he helps the girl in cooking and atimes cooks for her, he accepts anything she says and live his life to please the girl only (she recommends the movie to be watched), she takes call from her other suitors in his presence but my brother cannot. What a world!

I happen to be the only person that knows wt is happening, not even my parents are aware. Am confused. Could it be that they want to take the risk and get married or my brother is just wasting his time waiting for her to get married before he starts looking for a wife.

My parents r hoping dt soonest their son will marry. I don't knw wt to do n whom to seek advice from. I love my brother so much and wouldn't want anything to go wrong in his life. I don't even want people to knw wt he is doing so as not to v problem wt him or taint his image. I solicit for ur help pls

My advice for you is to stay the fck out of what is not your business. Get your own life!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
3rdeye1: ur comment shows u have sense...only in short supply.

thanks man.......... angry
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz: Onlinebizexpert is viewing grin grin grin...he will now start stalking op....i givvup on this thread

bros what have i DO u naaaaaaa cry
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Sike(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't want to say something now, So my e-warriors at the top won't say another.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
3rdeye1: ur comment shows u have sense...only in short supply.
No be lie bro, no be lie. Onlinebizexpert brain no dey get full bar

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
No be lie bro, no be lie. Onlinebizexpert brain no dey get full bar

nepa no bring lyt for my area naaaaa
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz: many things oooo.....including receiving mouth job from lynpetra and lydia

who be lydia?

as for lynpetra, i wan put am for my prayer point wey i go give pastor tomorrow
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sorry 2 say op, but Nija families indeed know how 2 ruin thru love in relationships. Always pointing fingers that , its a spell from hell.. Op, relax, go get yurself true love and stop the. Resentment and whinning.. And mind u, if u don't support him in a docile way. U and d family , may loose him for many yrs 2 come, if he's as strong headed as I am, when it comes 2 matters of d heart.. So be wise and face yur own life.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

nepa no bring lyt for my area naaaaa
Lol........mtn nko? them never install mast for your area?
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
Lol........mtn nko? them never install mast for your area?

we still dey use nitel for my area
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

who be lydia?

as for lynpetra, i wan put am for my prayer point wey i go give pastor tomorrow
Lynpetra no need your prayer, the girl sin don dey overwhelm God. Lydia na that girl wey you dey stalk.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by danot1030: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't like commenting wen a thread has gone dis long but I hope u find my comment. Ur brother don't accept warning in time, d bible say a prudent man see evil ahead and withdraw but a fool ges ahead. Like d Yoruba parable dat says a dog dat will go lost don't pay attention to d hunters whistle. You will have to leave your brother alone and let witness d consequence of his action otherwise he will never appreciate ur concern. Beside his will may have been subjected to influence of witchcraft, I have witness a similar case, I don't trust dat gal.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
Lynpetra no need your prayer, the girl sin don dey overwhelm God. Lydia na that girl wey you dey stalk.

who be lydia wetin be her username
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

we still dey use nitel for my area
That must be that waterfront wey dey lag.
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

who be lydia wetin be her username
nadia nah.....i no dey see her again...you don stalk am comot Nairaland abi?
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
That must be that waterfront wey dey lag.

water no even front for my side
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz:
Abeg go sleep joor!!! No dey beg lynpetra for BJ abeg!

am just having fun nothing serious
Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
DO THESE GIRLS KNOW YOU ARE POSTING THEIR PHOTOS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.