Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon (17230 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2014
@Kinkybraids dreams come true.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by kingphilip(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2014
MizMyColi: kikikikiki cheesy cheesy
I de wait
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by ted1741: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
hmmm
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Lenzz(m): 3:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Ok you have caught me out...maybe I am insecure about the future but these insecurities are highlighted even more by societal pressures and as man I dont feel that you can truly experience the full extent of the pressure placed on woman. I know I shouldn't use it as an excuse but I do feel time is running out.

I honestly dont feel R50k is unattainable...Its a bit harder to get but if you are ambitious enough its possible. I want a man who doesnt feel its too unrealistic because he has a vision like I do. Ill be honest maybe I shouldnt have made it the focal point of my requirements but If you want to marry a prospective CA then you should at least earn that because that is just the starting salary. Money aside If my prospective husband is secure enough with himself and I trully love him then I'd be fine with him earning less but he must still be able to take care of me and the family we will make together.

Ok I will admit that I crave that lifestyle because I am not from a rich home and I will not be ashamed to say I want it if I am willing to work for it. I can accept a modest lifestyle but I want to know that I am financially secure.

Yes life isnt black and white but you have to know what you want and what your goals are so where you are in the grey area you have them as a guide.

lol wow you have caught me here...ok I didnt want to give too much info about myself and where I come from because I know what comments were going to follow thereafter.

There is this negative perception about South African women on NL and I didnt want that to cloud and advice given to me. I just wanted pure advice that was unbiased or tainted. I didnt specifically say I wanted to marry a Nigerian man (this was assumed and rightly so) but I just wanted general advice that could be applicable to me (Nigerian or not)... which brings me to say I am not Nigerian embarassed ... however my parents are very traditional and a part of man would like to marry a man who is modern but still upholds some traditional African values.
Ps: My intention is not to steal Nigerian men but I strongly believe that Nigeria has kept most of these African values which SA has traded for a western way of living.

If I had mentioned that I was South African the bashing would have been worse and I would have taking nothing from the thread...

Hi ma'am. Sorry I've been busy.

Before I go on, I'd like to on a lighter note request that a trophy similar to that given to d German world cup winning team be extended to me too. I got you singing lady cheesy. And that's a lot of song up there I have to say grin

Going forward, I'll like to thank you for opening up as much as you did. In an ideal world, you should have no quams dating and eventually marrying your dream man. Dating you even with all its 'complications' should be quite easy nd refreshing I reckon. You should have taken complete charge of this situation from your days in school. For me that's d best place to meet like minds

I say ds because you're a woman of considerable character; independent to a degree, roundly smart nd strong willed, extraordinarily attractive to men but yet, oddly enough, sensitive in her feelings. But hey its never late at any time to make hay. If anything its very refreshing to find a woman set such distinct bounderies of her expectations from life. That's dop£ girl. Very dop£.

Also I think I get where you're coming from in terms of your push to get d man earn more money than d woman. Young folks like us might not understand it now, but I do know we will someday. Otherwise that's a recipe for disaster.

Thanks for your excellent compliment/appraisal of Nigerians even though I find some of them excessive and unmerited. Its unfortunate that d rivalry blw SA nd 9ja has just refused to dip, no thanks to d ever ready confrontational positions of both Govts. I was in Rustenburg for d Super Eagles 1/4 finals match against Ivory Coast at d Royal Bafokeng Stadium last year nd went on to stay another 2days in that city. I must say I met really cool nd hospitable friends some of whom I'm stil in touch with. So I think d whole SA/9ja beef is just on paper.

Well what more can I say? Just take care, follow your heart, don't rush your decision. Overall I think you'll do just fine. Like any pure metallic object in a magnetic field, I'm drawn to d explicit brilliance of your submissions. You're obviously of the smart stock.

Goodluck nd keep us posted.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 15, 2014
Kinkybraid well done o, the wAy u handled this thread already showed how matured you are. Don't worry too much, you have every right to want anything as far as your happiness is concerned. Just give room for compromise cos no man is perfect. Mr right will surely come.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Lenzz:

Before I go on, I'd like to on a lighter note request that a trophy similar to that given to d German world cup winning team be extended to me too. I got you singing lady cheesy. And that's a lot of song up there I have to say grin

Going forward, I'll like to thank you for opening up as much as you did. In an ideal world, you should have no quams dating and eventually marrying your dream man. Dating you even with all its 'complications' should be quite easy nd refreshing I reckon. You should have taken complete charge of this situation from your days in school. For me that's d best place to meet like minds

I say ds because you're a woman of considerable character; independent to a degree, roundly smart nd strong willed, extraordinarily attractive to men but yet, oddly enough, sensitive in her feelings. But hey its never late at any time to make hay. If anything its very refreshing to find a woman set such distinct bounderies of her expectations from life. That's dop£ girl. Very dop£.

Also I think I get where you're coming from in terms of your push to get d man earn more money than d woman. Young folks like us might not understand it now, but I do know we will someday. Otherwise that's a recipe for disaster.

Thanks for your excellent compliment/appraisal of Nigerians even though I find some of them excessive and unmerited. Its unfortunate that d rivalry blw SA nd 9ja has just refused to dip, no thanks to d ever ready confrontational positions of both Govts. I was in Rustenburg for d Super Eagles 1/4 finals match against Ivory Coast at d Royal Bafokeng Stadium last year nd went on to stay another 2days in that city. I must say I met really cool nd hospitable friends some of whom I'm stil in touch with. So I think d whole SA/9ja beef is just on paper.

Well what more can I say? Just take care, follow your heart, don't rush your decision. Overall I think you'll do just fine. Like any pure metallic object in a magnetic field, I'm drawn to d explicit brilliance of your submissions. You're obviously of the smart stock.

lol I think you are overly complimenting me but Thank you. You sound very articulate and mature...must say best response so far cheesy All the best with your plans as well.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by mkoabiola: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Kinkybraids: Good Day

Im 25 years old and am currently doing a postgraduate degree in Accounting. I am the oldest female in from my father's first wife. My parents are old school.

In the past my parents have never really told me when they expect me to be married but now they are asking me when am I bringing someone home shocked . I explained to them that im still focusing on my studies and university isnt the best place to meet a husband. They told me no one will want me when im old.

I have dated in the past but none of the relationships were serious...and ill be honest Im not sure if I intended them to lead to marriege. I just didnt think about marriege at that time.

My question is how do I attract a serious man? My demands are not hard to please...but my brother says Im too picky. I want the following from a man:

1. He must be educated

2. He must have the potential to earn enough money to take care of me and our family even though Ill be capable of contributing

3. He mustn't be too traditional... Id like him to respect my fathers wishes and still be morden

4. Id like him to be handsome but not extremely handsom that he is a player

5. Id also like him to be open minded about sex...ie He shouldnt expect a virgin and he should be experienced enough

6. Lasty Id like him to have intergrity and be faithful

Is this too much to ask? And where do i find him sad
PS: I am attractive enough (but I am not a supermodel) lol... Im not slim or fat but based on my prior suitors I believe I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )
Lol!
Wenn u get to 40 u get a beta choice.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2014
chidyhels: Kinkybraid well done o, the wAy u handled this thread already showed how matured you are. Don't worry too much, you have every right to want anything as far as your happiness is concerned. Just give room for compromise cos no man is perfect. Mr right will surely come.

Coming from another woman thats a huge compliment. Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Bwaal(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2014
HooxJnr: Don't look further again, be patient; Jesus is coming soon. He got all the qualities and even more that you are looking for.
weyrey

he he he he

falling down from from keke napep

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
I guess wink
lynpetra:

I think people mistake me for loretta u.We share same birth date too.Nope I am not married.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
cococandy: I guess wink

wink
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 19, 2014
grin So na for Nairaland you wan find Husband....... HeHe. Chai people sef !
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by cutieme(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinky u can reach me on +2348036857475 let's talk better ok.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by finditng: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lenzz:

Kinkybraids:
lol I think you are overly complimenting me but Thank you. You sound very articulate and mature...must say best response so far cheesy All the best with your plans as well.

Look at these two o...you both better quit the fronting and gehn gehn...just hook up already....I can tell he's single....via the long post on a romantic thread.....married dude will most likely not have the time for such long writings outside the business section...#plenty bills...lmao

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
finditng:

Look at these two o...you both better quit the fronting and gehn gehn...just hook up already....I can tell he's single....via the long post on a romantic thread.....married dude will most likely not have the time for such long writings outside the business section...#plenty bills...lmao

lol grin Very funny. Ill be honest I had a sneak peak at his pro pic and he doesnt meet one of my requirements...He is overly handsome lol...he sounds very smart but his pic gives off the image of being a player embarassed but yet again I could be wrong
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by finditng: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol grin Very funny. Ill be honest I had a sneak peak at his pro pic and he doesnt meet one of my requirements...He is overly handsome lol...he sounds very smart but his pic gives off the image of being a player embarassed but yet again I could be wrong

Lmao.....I knew it....why do you all make the mistake dt handsomeness equates player character....aren't you beautiful...if you are does that equate you to be every-body's target....?....you are even single which prooves me right...lol....give your self a chance babe...if a man truely loves you..he's yours as long as you dnt screw it up wf excess woman wahala....ugly boiz are even the serial players now...cause you all gulking thinking they r d husband materials....#berra recognize.... grin....give your kids a good shot @ good looks...lol
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
how do u find true love with conditions? please play to God for a good man.

Im 25 years old and am currently doing a postgraduate degree in Accounting. I am the oldest female in from my father's first wife. My parents are old school.

In the past my parents have never really told me when they expect me to be married but now they are asking me when am I bringing someone home shocked . I explained to them that im still focusing on my studies and university isnt the best place to meet a husband. They told me no one will want me when im old.

I have dated in the past but none of the relationships were serious...and ill be honest Im not sure if I intended them to lead to marriege. I just didnt think about marriege at that time.

My question is how do I attract a serious man? My demands are not hard to please...but my brother says Im too picky. I want the following from a man:

1. He must be educated

2. He must have the potential to earn enough money to take care of me and our family even though Ill be capable of contributing

3. He mustn't be too traditional... Id like him to respect my fathers wishes and still be morden

4. Id like him to be handsome but not extremely handsom that he is a player

5. Id also like him to be open minded about sex...ie He shouldnt expect a virgin and he should be experienced enough

6. Lasty Id like him to have intergrity and be faithful

Is this too much to ask? And where do i find him sad
PS: I am attractive enough (but I am not a supermodel) lol... Im not slim or fat but based on my prior suitors I believe I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
finditng:

Lmao.....I knew it....why do you all make the mistake dt handsomeness equates player character....aren't you beautiful...if you are does that equate you to be every-body's target....?....you are even single which prooves me right...lol....give your self a chance babe...if a man truely loves you..he's yours as long as you dnt screw it up wf excess woman wahala....ugly boiz are even the serial players now...cause you all gulking thinking they r d husband materials....#berra recognize.... grin....give your kids a good shot @ good looks...lol

lol well theres a higher probability that a hansome guy will be a player because he doesnt have to do much to get girls. Ill be honest I think Im just an average woman cheesy ...I dont think I can handle the stress of being with a really 'hot' guy that is in demand. lol Yet again i would be doing my children a disservice. The gentleman you mentioned is too 'pretty'... If I were to go for a hansome man Id want a man that looks much older, darker in complexion...like Idris Elba (in my ideal world lol)
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Hmm I doubt if you will meet a guy with this particular quality in Naija, our men are becoming very lazy and. They only seek sugar mummy's or working single ladies that they can depend on for the rest of their lives.

ur moniker doesnt show dat ur a male or female. But I hav d feeling dat ur a lady. And just becos u've met or d ppl close to u hav met a couple of lazy or gold-digging nigerian men doesn't mean u shd conclude dat nigerian men are lazy dis days.

Dat mentality is so poor and wont help u at all. Go to any industrial area and check if u wd see if u wd find more women dan men? Bullshit!
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Im really trying to avoid those. What im trying to say is the guy doesnt have to be rich right now but can still be studying and will have a good job or successful business once he is done. All I want is a guy with ambition and drive along with his degree.

Kinky, I tot u were a southafrican who wouldnt want to marry a nigerian man, abi u don change ya mind? I know u wont release ur phone number, but without ur e-mail address and ur picture, how u want take land d man. Men are moved by wot day see, weda day be good or evil.

Meanwhile u sure say dat ur age na true talk?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Lenzz(m): 2:50am On Jul 26, 2014
finditng:

Lmao.
Pally why you be like this na grin
Ms Braids nd I are good. We do share certain sentiments evidently, but its nothing deep. She made it clear she has no intention of leaving SA. So that pretty much fried me out grin. Still, thanks for having my back big bro

Hehe and then this;
Kinkybraids:
Kinkybraids:
lol well theres a higher probability that a hansome guy will be a player because he doesnt have to do much to get girls. Ill be honest I think Im just an average woman cheesy ...I dont think I can handle the stress of being with a really 'hot' guy that is in demand. lol Yet again i would be doing my children a disservice. The gentleman you mentioned is too 'pretty'... If I were to go for a hansome man Id want a man that looks much older, darker in complexion...like Idris Elba (in my ideal world lol)

To be sure, you are horribly wrong about me. Now I also know that you've indirectly called me out via your subtle posers about my prefrences wink. Sadly however I won't be taking that bait of discussing my person. Atleast not publicly. There's a good chance that might come off as patronizing, and that'd just ruin everything. Regardless of your misconceptions about me, I'm an open book Ms Braids. Life shouldn't be made anymore complicated than it already is.

Though tacitly implied, I wish to Thank you for your kind words. I feel they were far too generous nd mostly underserving. You should know however that I consider you a woman of many parts, 'Average' is not just one of them. And there is no such thing as a pretty gentleman. Please do not push me to sing your hymns cos we both know they're way better than that of the great Psalmist, David grin

Too bad the doors have been shut on me on account of some percieved bad boy image, but if I were to remain in your good books on here, then I'd have struck just as much friendship as I'd have ideally wished.

Cheers!
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2014
obongproff:

Kinky, I tot u were a southafrican who wouldnt want to marry a nigerian man, abi u don change ya mind? I know u wont release ur phone number, but without ur e-mail address and ur picture, how u want take land d man. Men are moved by wot day see, weda day be good or evil.

Meanwhile u sure say dat ur age na true talk?

lol Why does everyone think my age is a lie . Yes I am 25 . No I have not hanged my mind... what suggests that I have? lol I wasnt looking to receive numbers or dish-out emails and thats why I specifically said no Pms. About the attraction thing, well I believe that the man I marry will be attracted to me but I really didnt want to go as far as uploading pics on NL to get 'rated' undecided
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Lenzz:
Lmao.
Ms Braids nd I are good. We do share certain sentiments evidently, but its nothing deep. She made it clear she has no intention of leaving SA. So that pretty much fried me out grin. Still, thanks for having my back big bro

Hehe and then this;

To be sure, you are horribly wrong about me. Now I also know that you've indirectly called me out via your subtle posers about my prefrences wink. Sadly however I won't be taking that bait of discussing my person. Atleast not publicly. There's a good chance that might come off as patronizing, and that'd just ruin everything. Regardless of your misconceptions about me, I'm an open book Ms Braids. Life shouldn't be made anymore complicated than it already is.

Though tacitly implied, I wish to Thank you for your kind words. I feel they were far too generous nd mostly underserving. You should know however that I consider you a woman of many parts, 'Average' is not just one of them. And there is no such thing as a pretty gentleman. Please do not push me to sing your hymns cos we both know they're way better than that of the great Psalmist, David grin

Too bad the doors have been shut on me on account of some percieved bad boy image, but if I were to remain in your good books on here, then I'd have struck just as much friendship as I'd have ideally wished.

Cheers!

Always well spoken as usual cheesy ( please dont my my excessive use of the emoticons... lol I really find them funny and cant write a post without using one unless Iv got my serious face on grin ) Honestly there was no bait involved ( well i really hope it wasnt implied) but Im sure your person is lovely.

You are too modest...Im sure you get that every day lol. One can never have too many friends so Ill be looking out for you... you make make valid points (Always) . Have a great Saturday

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by dhensity: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Lenzz:
Lmao.

Hehe and then this;

Cheers!
U studied in harvard bro...see English oo..nd um ya fine . no homo no homooooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2014
emjaay: Greetnz ladies! to a matured lady out there...
am MJ based in lagos.
if u wud like d adventure of an intimate encounter and
u think u can ryde on my face, no strings attachd,
just wild and mad love making...
08024452774, 25cbbc51, say hello it wud b nyz to
kw u if u can match moi

shocked Lmao... are you being serious? I think you need to re-read the title of the thread...It says ' I need to find a HUSBAND' not a one night stand or what ever it is that you are offering. As a tip I dont think any woman would agree to this, its insulting.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2014
dhensity:
U studied in harvard bro...see English oo..nd um ya fine . no homo no homooooo!!!

Seems like someone has a man crush tongue The competition is tight, I better up my game lol

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol Why does everyone think my age is a lie . Yes I am 25 . No I have not hanged my mind... what suggests that I have? lol I wasnt looking to receive numbers or dish-out emails and thats why I specifically said no Pms. About the attraction thing, well I believe that the man I marry will be attracted to me but I really didnt want to go as far as uploading pics on NL to get 'rated' undecided

Pictures or Adonbilivit.....most likely you're one gay South African ..or a old maid ...seeking attention!
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by calobinna(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2014
I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )
what are u expecting me to imagine...25?.....i think someone is lying about age here....i can see the desperation, can i ask?...are u thirty five?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2014
calobinna: what are u expecting me to imagine...25?.....i think someone is lying about age here....i can see the desperation, can i ask?...are u thirty five?

Think what you like, its your choice to believe me or not undecided
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by calobinna(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Think what you like, its your choice to believe me or not undecided
oya no vex...would you gimme a chance....but with those qualifications your parent need...i dont think i have a chance!...but i will try if you would let me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris / How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.