Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos (20903 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by MadCow1: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
grin
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
ethicalUser:
They dere they form owner of land no go hustle. U go soon become my tenant. The so called Igbos are fast becoming Ur landlords shame no dey catch u. Odé
Your father is Ode
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by KOBOJO: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I weep for you.
Was only trying to help you. But your response is that of a person who has resigned to fate!

Yeah...thats what am talking about.
I heard weeping is another form of aura that usually preceds an attack.
so watch it..,you might just have another bout of seizure attack..
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
KOBOJO:

Yeah...thats what am talking about.
I heard weeping is another form of aura that usually preceds an attack.
so watch it..,you might just have another bout of seizure attack..

Pity is all I v for you.
It's a calamity when a madman think his Dr is the one that should be treated.
Its calamitious for you to think you are well when you ain't...
Seek help asap!
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
MadCow1:

This half breed anchor baby never misses any opportunity to attack Nigeria.

Your very existence is evil.. God hates half breeds.

Go and die.
DICK! angry. You attention-seeking twerp!
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by kenny987(f): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Don't you guys ever get tired of these ethnic/tribal wars? E no dey old for una eye?

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
There are some issues that TRIBALISM should not be applied to-Killing of innocent peoople is one of them
Let all of us condemn this inhuman ,barbaric,senseless act of killing and kidnapping innocent people.
The fact is that they just go out nowadays and pick their victims with perfect impunity.
We should discuss more reasonably when it comes to valuable human souls.
I pray you and your family member (including mine) will not be a VICTIM.
WHO ARE THESE FACELESS CRIMINALS?
HOW DO THEY OPERATE?
WHEN DO THEY OPERATE?
WHERE ARE THEY BASED-UNCOMPLETED BUILDINGS...?
HOW CAN THEY BE PERMANENTLY STOPPED? ETC
FORGET TRIBALISM AND HELP SAVE A SOUL.
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Desperation is when an oily person brings in 2012 news from other regions to defend the 2014 show of shame in his own.

2 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Confession of a Ritualist How I killed a 13-year-old boy, drained his blood for money ritual GoldMyneTV

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by 1miccza: 5:23am On Jul 13, 2014
Why do Nigerians enjoy living in delusion,instead of shifting blames from one ethnic group to the other,we should outrightly condemn this brewing evil. Cos if we don't,this ritualists would soon be kidnapping and killing people from house to house.......
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by MadCow1: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2014
all4naija: DICK! angry. You attention-seeking twerp!

Na.. I just hunt down half breeds like you and remind them that their very existence is one of the reasons God hates mankind.

Have you ever wondered why Native doctors and herbalists prefer your kinds for sacrifice?

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by lumeneng22: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2014
All the missing persons in lagos end up in these babalawos shrines. It is high time government raid these idiots and ban them from cities like lagos.
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
MadCow1:

Na.. I just hunt down half breeds like you and remind them that their very existence is one of the reasons God hates mankind.

Have you ever wondered why Native doctors and herbalists prefer your kinds for sacrifice?

Ptui! *I spat on your face*. What can you do?! lipsrsealed angry
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
BlackPeni5: Yoruba people are mostly traditionalists therefore human part rituals is a part of their daily life. Even Christians and Muslims over there combine Juju.

Ibo people are criminals. They are ready to do absolutely anything to make money...

Hausa people are Lazy...they are prepared to die to ensure that they continue to feed off the sweat of others.

South South people are stupid

Nigeria is useless indeed

Then do yourself and every other law abiding Nigerian citizen, by revoking your Nigerian citizen( that's if you are a Nigerian).
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by SenatorJames(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Good job well done Nigeria SARS. More Groundnut to your Garri.
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by MadCow1: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija: Ptui! *I spat on your face*. What can you do?! lipsrsealed angry

SO you can produce spit. grin

Atleast you are not fully a freak beast. #Clap for yourself.

Now get off our diicks your half breed infidel imbecilic person Anchor baby. angry

I wonder why you cant seem to realise that one of your parents used your birth to secure a foreign Visa and nothing else. angry
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
MadCow1:

SO you can produce spit. grin

Atleast you are not fully a freak beast. #Clap for yourself.

Now get off our diicks your half breed infidel imbecilic person Anchor baby. angry

I wonder why you cant seem to realise that one of your parents used your birth to secure a foreign Visa and nothing else. angry
Eejit!
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by MadCow1: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
all4naija:
Eejit!

You are a half breed.. I am a Pure Breed.

I am Nigerian, You are confused.

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by KOBOJO: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Pity is all I v for you.
It's a calamity when a madman think his Dr is the one that should be treated.
Its calamitious for you to think you are well when you ain't...
Seek help asap!

Dear.,dont pity me but rather pity yourself.
Infact I would cry an ocean if i were you.
Yours is not only epilepsy but i can see you are shizophrenic as well.
Am willing to assist you..,look for any good psychiatrist and i would gladly foot ur bill.

Thats what i do...i give charity.
one love bro...
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
KOBOJO:

Dear.,dont pity me but rather pity yourself.
Infact I would cry an ocean if i were you.
Yours is not only epilepsy but i can see you are shizophrenic as well.
Am willing to assist you..,look for any good psychiatrist and i would gladly foot ur bill.

Thats what i do...i give charity.
one love bro...
You be correct madman!
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by KOBOJO: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I am correct madman!

Yeah okiki..,that we already knew.
Same reason why am offering a helping hand.
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
KOBOJO:

Yeah okiki..,that we already knew.
Same reason why am offering a helping hand.

You are modifying my post.
Only a psycho do that!
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by KOBOJO: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
You are modifying my post.
Only a psycho do that!

Yeah...and only a catatonic schizophrenic lives in self denial and not in touch with reality.
Am only trying to make you accept that which is obvious....okiki is scizophrenic.
As i said earlier.,visit Aro hospital and get yourself a psychiatrist.
I wud foot ur bill.
One love bro.
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2014
KOBOJO:

Yeah...and only a catatonic schizophrenic lives in self denial and not in touch with reality.
Am only trying to make you accept that which is obvious....okiki is scizophrenic.
As i said earlier.,visit Aro hospital and get yourself a psychiatrist.
I wud foot ur bill.
One love bro.

I v never seen your kind of madness!
Smh!
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by KOBOJO: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I v never seen your kind of madness!
Smh!

But i have seen your kind before okiki.
Its called catatonic scizophrenia
and common in younger age group(20-30yrs) and more common with epileptic patients too( which you are and already knew).
The earlier its managed the better.
Reason am offering my assistance.
Please accept my sincere help
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
KOBOJO:

But i have seen your kind before okiki.
Its called catatonic scizophrenia
and common in younger age group(20-30yrs) and more common with epileptic patients too( which you are and already knew).
The earlier its managed the better.
Reason am offering my assistance.
Please accept my sincere help
Now, you need a missile!
Read your previous posts which you v quoted me.
You ll realise that you are really sick in the brain. Did you predict my age based on my NL posts?
I laff....
If I m btw 20-30yrs, you should be like Methuselah!
Why bring up age? Grow up! You don't predict age anyhow.
Last Bullet
Like I said, your situation is beyond repair.
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by KOBOJO: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Now, you need a missile!
Read your previous posts which you v quoted me.
You ll realise that you are really sick in the brain. Did you predict my age based on my NL posts?
I laff....
If I m btw 20-30yrs, you should be like Methuselah!
Why bring up age? Grow up! You don't predict age anyhow.
Last Bullet
Like I said, your situation is beyond repair.

Why the vituperations and insult bro.,i really think its uncalled for.
And definitely not for a good samaritan offering a sincere help.
As for ur age.,i cant be wrong.

When u are ready to seek help for ur medical conditions(epilepsy and catatonic scizophrenia)., do not fail to contact me.

But i still warn u.,the earlier the better !!
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
KOBOJO:

Why the vituperations and insult bro.,i really think its uncalled for.
And definitely not for a good samaritan offering a sincere help.
As for ur age.,i cant be wrong.

When u are ready to seek help for ur medical conditions(epilepsy and catatonic scizophrenia)., do not fail to contact me.

But i still warn u.,the earlier the better !!

You case is terrible!
Can't you spot insult when you read?
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by KOBOJO: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
You case is terrible!
Can't you spot insult when you read?

Okiki it's engraved in ur DNA which u dominantly inherited.

So am not surprised...ride on !

That not withstanding.,i still offer my help bro..do not refuse for your good.

One love bro..
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
KOBOJO:

Okiki it's engraved in ur DNA which u dominantly inherited.

So am not surprised...ride on !

That not withstanding.,i still offer my help bro..do not refuse for your good.

One love bro..

Alright!
i know your type...
Last Bullet
Fine, lets help each other...
Truce...
How are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Former Bayelsa Governor's Wife / Photos Of 23 Human Trafficking Victims Rescued In Benue While Being Transported / Rice Miller Loses N188m Goods In Adamawa As Hoodlums Loot Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.