Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

How To Approach A Girl If You're Shy And Don't Know What To Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl If You're Shy And Don't Know What To Say (1476 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach A Girl If You're Shy And Don't Know What To Say by Obinnaijezie(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2014
Are you a shy guy that has a crush on a super popular woman or girl? Sometimes, when you get near her, you might not know just what to say to get the conversation going. Look no further for advice on approaching women. They're not as hard to understand as people think they are. In simple steps, learn how to be able to talk to women quickly!1
Make sure to get to know her a little bit before you really approach her. Say "hey" in the hallways or ask to borrow a pencil occasionally. Make sure not to follow her everywhere and not talk to her. She might get weirded out by your behavior.

Once you are ready to actually talk to her, walk towards her quickly and compliment her on something. It doesn't matter what you compliment her on. The only rule is, make sure it isn't something awkward. Such as " I like how you don't wear makeup. You look so much more natural." Compliment her on her shoes, or jewelry. Clothes in general are a safe bet. A good example would be, " I like the color of your shirt. It makes your eyes look really pretty."

Smile. Try to seem happy that you are talking to her. Hide that you are nervous. She will assume that you don't like her company.
Read full article here and also meet girls seeking for guys for dating @:-http://dateandsexx..com/2014/07/how-to-approach-girl-if-youre-shy-and.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Advice:my Gf Is Not Sincere / How To Win Your Man Back - Steps To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back / To My E-crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.