Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Do You Deal With Your Pimples(acne)? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples(acne)? (744 Views)

Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / This Is Why Your Pimples Will Not Disappear! Truth Revealed / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Your Pimples(acne)? by Jeel: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls share with us here let's learn and have better ways to arrest this wahala. Thanks
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples(acne)? by Jeel: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2014
I once used egg white for the acne spots. It really helped. For those with severe pimples wahala you can try this for the spots and blemishes on your face.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples(acne)? by ceo003: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2014
there are better ways to cure it
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples(acne)? by adebrave1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
I heard sperm works but dont know how true it is.... grin
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples(acne)? by Jeel: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
adebrave1: I heard sperm works but dont know how true it is.... grin

Serious!
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples(acne)? by dunhill26(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
The only product i know of is swissgarde Tea tree oil soap and Hair skin and nail.

Tea tree oil soap:
has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties and is ideal for the treatment of pimples and acne. The soap contains NO artificial fragrance or colourants to irritate the skin.

Skin, Hair & Nails contains;

1.Kelp. 2.Soya. 3.Gelatine 4.Silica. 5.Zinc. 6.Biotin. 7.Choline. 8.Selenium. 9.Amino acid

benefits:

Nutrient formula that helps to build strong and healthy skin, hair and nails. Especially beneficial for people with skin, hair and nail infections or disorders.Also beneficial treating hair loss.

for more info, 08183808324,08136478517

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Approves The Termination Of Appointment Of All Resident Doctors / Why Patrick Sawyer Deliberately Travelled Tonigeria - Wife / Ice Bucket Challenge:devastating Struggles Of A 26-year-old Woman With ALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.