Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection (9300 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by Awoofawo(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2014
Sacrifice group composed of global elites, appears to be routinely raping, torturing and murdering children” it was announced by the ITCCS.

Court filings against the international child kidnapping ring go to court April 7.
Named as chief defendants for the Brussels Common Law Court trial were Pope Francis, Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon and Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby.

Among possible Ninth Circle Satanic Cult members named by witnesses who would testify at the trial were former popes Joseph Ratzinger and John Paul II, UK High CourtJustice Judge Fulford and members of the British Royal Family.
“Queen Elizabeth had direct involvement in the kidnapping and death of aboriginal children and Royal Family members appeared to regularly participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Cult rituals at the Mohawk Indian School in Brantford Ontario Canada”
According to two affidavits filed in court, not only did different witnesses see Ninth Circle Satanic Cult members commit murder, but claimed the brutal killings of innocent children in sub-basement vaults.
The international court was set to consider:
· Testimonies of two former Mohawk School inmates who both say they were present at the Ninth Circle Satanic Cult murder of a 5-6 year-old girl at the Mohawk Indian School in Branton Ontario Canada.
A copy of the ‘Magisterial Privilege’ that was filed within sealed archives of the Vatican library. The Ninth Circle Satanic Cult operated according to this canon law statute dated Dec. 25 1967. It was said to document that before each new pope assumed office it was mandatory that they participated in Ninth Circle Satanic Cult rites.

The document referred to ceremonial murder of newborn children and consumption of their blood.
· Testimonies of two witnesses who claimed they saw former Pope Joseph Ratzinger, Dutch Cardinal Alfrink and Prince Bernhard take part in a Ninth Circle Satanic Cult murders in Hollandand France, one of a little girl in the fall of 1987.

Moreover, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip were found guilty of taking 10 children from the British Columbia Kamloops native residential school on Oct. 10 1964. The native parents of the children haven’t seen them since.

http://childabuserecovery.com/decapitated-dismembered-children-in-catholic-mass-grave-site-were-ritually-murdered/#.U8DhC12t-o8

http://wearechange.org/satanic-cult-global-leaders-murdering-children/http://itccs.org/2014/05/25/itccs-breaking-news-may-25-2014-gmt-brussels-accused-child-killer-resigns-from-top-vatican-office-jesuit-head-adolfo-pachon-makes-startling-announcement-as-he-stands-trial-in-absentia-for-cri/

http://the-tap..com/2014/07/jesuit-superior-resigns-pope-may-resign.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://childabuserecovery.com/are-catholic-elites-practicing-black-mass-child-sacrifice/car-ratzinger/

1 Like

Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by thorpido(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2014
Mcheeeew
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by Awoofawo(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2014
thorpido: Mcheeeew

Take a ride to hell!

Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by thorpido(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Awoofawo:

Take a ride to hell!
You came from there?
What a ride u av there full of baggages.U must have loads of troubles.
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by kevoh(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2014
Tocheagle: A lot is happening in this world concerning this illuminati and their connection with american / european politics, yet no one takes it serious .

You should be more worried about ISIS and Boko Haram than conspiracy theories about Illuminati.
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by Awoofawo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
thorpido: I came from there?
What a ride I av there, full of baggages. I have loads of troubles.

No wonder, the matter dey burn you for body so! Pele!!! cool
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by thorpido(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
DEAD THREAD
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by Awoofawo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
thorpido: DEAD THREAD

10years old thread made fg these days. So it's too early for you to say so!
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by Tocheagle(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2014
kevoh:

You should be more worried about ISIS and Boko Haram than conspiracy theories about Illuminati.
And who do you think is behind isis and boko haram . This guys control global weapons and for them to make money they have to induce crisis to sell these weapons. I wish we could meet in person. I and a group of students frm unilag , covenant uni , yabatech , laspotech and some foreign friends online, have been studying them and their activities for the part 4 years . IT IS DEEPER THAN YOU THINK .

1 Like

Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by kevoh(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Tocheagle: And who do you think is behind isis and boko haram . .

Definitely not Illuminati !

Tocheagle: This guys control global weapons and for them to make money they have to induce crisis to sell these weapons.

Stale news!It is a well known fact that you can sell your products to consumers by hook or crook as long as profit is made you don't care. It's just the same way Nigerian Banks do not care how their Marketers meet those targets of over 50 million Naira even if they sleep with the customers.
It's just business as usual for weapons guys and has nothing to do with the various illuminati conspiracy theories.

Tocheagle: I wish we could meet in person. I and a group of students frm unilag , covenant uni , yabatech , laspotech and some foreign friends online,

Sounds like a Las Gidi gathering. Too bad I do not reside in Lagos.

Tocheagle: have been studying them and their activities for the part 4 years . IT IS DEEPER THAN YOU THINK .
There's nothing deep in this Illuminati matter. You are just being paranoid like some americans.I have read about some of these theories like the 'All seeing eye' on the dollar bill and I just rolled in laughter.
I admit the American Government does some unforgiveable things like invading the privacy of folks the way they invade countries strategically that might lead to some certain conspiracy theories but whatever they do is ONLY for the benefit of their country (USA) and not the rest of the World. Nigeria should learn from that too!
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by Tocheagle(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
kevoh:

Definitely not Illuminati !

Stale news!It is a well known fact that you can sell your products to consumers by hook or crook as long as profit is made you don't care. It's just the same way Nigerian Banks do not care how their Marketers meet those targets of over 50 million Naira even if they sleep with the customers.
It's just business as usual for weapons guys and has nothing to do with the various illuminati conspiracy theories.

Sounds like a Las Gidi gathering. Too bad I do not reside in Lagos.

There's nothing deep in this Illuminati matter. You are just being paranoid like some americans.I have read about some of these theories like the 'All seeing eye' on the dollar bill and I just rolled in laughter.
I admit the American Government does some unforgiveable things like invading the privacy of folks the way they invade countries strategically that might lead to some certain conspiracy theories but whatever they do is ONLY for the benefit of their country (USA) and not the rest of the World. Nigeria should learn from that too!
when i read ur comments a laughed. You dnt have any idea what this is all about. But YOU THINK you know . Lets leave it @ that .
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by kevoh(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tocheagle: when i read ur comments a laughed. You dnt have any idea what this is all about. But YOU THINK you know . Lets leave it @ that .
Same way I laughed at yours. Yeah, we leave at that. No hard feelings.
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by Tocheagle(m): 2:31am On Jul 24, 2014
kevoh:
Same way I laughed at yours. Yeah, we leave at that. No hard feelings.
yeah no hard feelings. start by going to vigilantcitizen.com . Wake up boy !!! . GOODBYE
Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult: The Christiandom Connection by kevoh(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Tocheagle: yeah no hard feelings. start by going to vigilantcitizen.com . Wake up boy !!! . GOODBYE

vigilantcitizen.com = Paranoia. I have gone to the website and all I see is bullsheet. All vigilantcitizen does is to twist and turn stories and symbols of (mainly American)videos and monuments, give it a meaning and forcefully feed it to the mind of the reader. In an article, vigilantcitizen would make use of suggestive keywords about the illuminati/MKUltra mind control countless times thereby planting this seed of conspiracy into the already fertile mind of paranoid Americans, paranoid Christians and people like you.

Now below are a few comments taken from another website exposing some of the trickish ways of vigilantcitizen:

Comment 1 : All I know is that site isn’t what it appears to be. When I tried to point out that something they said was wrong, they deleted my comment and blocked me from commenting again. To all who will listen, please boycott that website……..They’re much worse and much much more dangerous than the people they’re trying to “expose”….those that want to know more, leave me a comment or a message on ...

Comment 2: [b]The Vigilant Citizen website censored my comment that showed scientific journal articles that proved one of their articles wrong. I used to browse his website and message boards all the time but ever since they did that I view him as being more on the sensationalist side of things. I do believe a lot of his articles are true and show some crazy things that are happening. However, if he can’t admit he is wrong once in a while and has to delete comments by people who have a good strong research-backed argument against his article, that’s no better than some of the bad people he is writing about because it is covering up the truth. It’s just not very trustworthy. For the record the article was about news people suddenly talking gibberish while on air. He was saying there’s no known medical explanation for this and that the people may be mind-control victims. Actually there is a (not too uncommon) medical condition called Wernicke’s aphasia, that can cause sudden and temporary babble-speak because of damage to Wernicke’s area of the brain, and can be caused temporarily by seizures, auras preceding migraines, and epilepsy.[/b]

My brother, I believe you are an intelligent person, divert your energy(research) into more fruitful things that will benefit us here in Nigeria and leave the Americans with their Illuminati paranoia.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Anita Oyakhilome! / Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / This Is Getting More Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.