Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) (62219 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Dad's 80th Birthday Today (Photo) / Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Forwetinnah: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
That's the only thing he'll be remembered for...bringing cultism to Nigeria with him Osama bia bia...*long hiss*

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by benedictac(f): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
almajiri101:

That's what you are told. Pyrate and Buccanneer are the only registered confra in Nigeria, all other frats are illegal.

so confra are registered? Ehehe! Na wa oh

now I understand why his hair and biers has also been like this. Thank God I am not related to him.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by penny01502: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
maxit2:

Well you are wrong,
I am not religious.
I believe in 1 + 1 = 2
If 1 + 1 = 3 then i will question and will never accept until you give me something like
1 + 1 + Y = 3, from here i can use my imagination to conclude that Y = 1

If all these steps are not taken to convince me, then you have lied. So i a m NOT religious.
This has not undermined the fact that Wole Soyinka is an arrogant morrafucker.
He isn't a morrafuckker for starting the bulllshiit he started, But a REAL COCKsuucker for NOT making fruitful efforts to put an end to it.

He is just busy trying to feel important.
since your fuckkkking brain can't adapt to knowledge, why not shut up

your entire generation can't produce someone as great as Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Happy Birthday SIr!..

May you live long.

The Gods (Orisha) Bless You.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by iamord(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
jusRadical:

What his intentions were are not our concern.

Whole Soyinka started a murderous secret cult that has sent many to the grave and subsequently, hell.
well u r right.. If found guilty he has to go down for anything he caused.. But u see we in this part of the world we are very good in blaming people for our mis fortunes..white colonized us.. Nigeria is corrupt.. This and that.. Why don't we strive to change the system ourselves. . Hell is alrwady here.. Cos we r the ones that lit the fire
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Now, to all y'all saying that Wole shouldnt have founded this cult, that it sends people to untimely grave. Nonsense! Its not the cult that is sending you to the grave, its ur crappy brains. Sometin dat was founded with good intentions, you now injected badness into it. How's that Wole's making? Mchew!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by brownlord1: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
benedictac:

so confra are registered? Ehehe! Na wa oh

Yes, they are all registered and have open offices in the state, they even get job slot from the federal govt. yet a police man will arrest an innocent boy and call him cultish to extort money from him, arrest some for going on initiation in the bush, yet the media publish another gathering because it was organised for a Nobel laureate.

Double standard
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Chynx(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
brownlord1:

Trash. Apart from from non admission of undergraduates into pyrate, please tell me the difference between pyrate and buccaneer, eiye, NBM Vikings and maphite.

Of what benefit are to the country and ordinary citizens? Stop talking trash and trying to sound intelligent bro.

Pyrate, buccaneer, eiye serve no purpose and all should be ban.

Mr intelligence, that write-up wasn't addressed to you. Its quite beyond your level of comprehension.

I am in no mood to exchange low life yaps with you. I won't give you that privilege. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by iamord(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Happy Birthday SIr!..

May you live long.

The Gods (Orisha) Bless You.
cool
can u link up?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Truman155(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
WIZGUY69: JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE,
*********CLICK LIKE IF YOU AGREE WITH ME**********
and if i don't agree with you?............. Note i am not saying i agree with you neither am i saying i disagree
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by iamord(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
OnyeIbo: Now, to all y'all saying that Wole shouldnt have founded this cult, that it sends people to untimely grave. Nonsense! Its not the cult that is sending you to the grave, its ur crappy brains. Sometin dat was founded with good intentions, you now injected badness into it. How's that Wole's making? Mchew!
spot on!!! Spot on!!! Spot on!!! Africans like to cast blame and give excuses..the queen of england is the head of the anglican church .. Yet a babanla freemason.. Same to a lot of the so called popes and pastors abroad yet it did not turn them into miscreants.. Its just the black mans appetite for stupidity that prevails
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by maxit2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
penny01502: since your fuckkkking brain can't adapt to knowledge, why not shut up

your entire generation can't produce someone as great as Wole Soyinka

GREAT ?
KNOWLEDGE ?
hahaha

Typical black man that celebrates NOTHING.
Absolute garbage.

I'd say fhuck the fhucking cultist!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
iamord: can u link up?

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by iamord(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

I meant I will like to know u beta..
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
iamord: I meant I will like to know u beta..

oh I see. well I am still being undercover now.

So. just send me a PM and ill keep u in mind so when i come into the open, Ill contact you.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by doncaster(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chynx:

Brother, in as much as I feel your plight over cultism, I still need you to purge your mind of bias over any situation so that you can have a better understanding of the actual situation. This is not to say you have to come to terms with it...but at least, know the truth!

The National Association of Seadogs a.k.a The Pyrates (not Pirates) Confraternity is NOT a secret cult. You can nnever find an undergraduate or illiterate member as we speak. The problem here is that many other groups formed various confrats that actually stray from what has and will always be the intentions of the PC.

Feel free to visit any of their Anchor Points and do your research. Lubbers (people who don't understand Pyracy) often visit the PC anchor points to learn a few things and believe this or not; NO PYRATE WILL EVER CAJOLE ANYONE TO JOIN THEM. They even prefer to send people out of the Confrat for unpyratical behaviours. They have a slogan..."The fewer the merrier".

The PC has absolutely no basis of comparism with any other group because they have their own way of life which is completely different from what is practiced in the world of cultism.

The PC is NOT a cult.
You messed up when u started saying what you no nothing about. Saying that no undergraduate is a PC member shows that you did not attend nigerian university. As a student back in days I roll with many PC members from all round eastern region, Lagos and UI. Even my elder bro and and cousins were and still members till date. They all joined as undergraduates. Till today school decks still exist but you will say is that pirates no longer involve themselves in confrontation with other cult groups and sea lords are trying to do the same but they still have some touts amount them even the salted once that's why I rarely goes to APs when ever am in Nigeria.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
maxit2:

This is the more reason Nigeria cannot grow. Because majority of our population are people that see things the way you see things.
Easily manipulated crap-head.

Soyinka is well respected and adored. Do you know it will make more impact on your students(Freshers) if you see Soyinka in your matriculation advising you against cultism ?
This dude has failed to take that role. He started the ill and why he is still alive, he is not doing much to correct his mistake.
There is nothing to be corrected, because there was no mistake.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by 1United1: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
maxit2:

GREAT ?
KNOWLEDGE ?
hahaha

Typical black man that celebrates NOTHING.
Absolute garbage.

I'd say fhuck the fhucking cultist!

But the "Whites" you worship celebrate Soyinka more than the "blacks" you hate .angry angry Was Christianity not founded with good intentions? Where do people like Rev Kings, Firemman, Jesu of Oyinbo and the rest erupted? You come off as somebody with hatred for soyinka, but unfortunately, you are a nonentity hiding behind 3k phone to spew rubbish! Idiat

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Ikology(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
All I can say is Nwaniba
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by maxit2(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
1United1:

But the "Whites" you worship celebrate Soyinka more than the "blacks" you hate .angry angry Was Christianity not founded with good intentions? Where do people like Rev Kings, Firemman, Jesu of Oyinbo and the rest erupted? You come off as somebody with hatred for soyinka, but unfortunately, you are a nonentity hiding behind 3k phone to spew rubbish! Idiat

You cultist.

MURDERER!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by maxit2(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
There is nothing to be corrected, because there was no mistake.

Cultist.
See how proud you sound.
KEEP KILLING PEOPLE.
BLOODY MURDERER!!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Jekole(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
WIZGUY69: JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE,
*********CLICK LIKE IF YOU AGREE WITH ME**********

Is Jesus Christ "Man"?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by 1United1: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
doncaster: You messed up when u started saying what you no nothing about. Saying that no undergraduate is a PC member shows that you did not attend nigerian university. As a student back in days I roll with many PC members from all round eastern region, Lagos and UI. Even my elder bro and and cousins were and still members till date. They all joined as undergraduates. Till today school decks still exist but you will say is that pirates no longer involve themselves in confrontation with other cult groups and sea lords are trying to do the same but they still have some touts amount them even the salted once that's why I rarely goes to APs when ever am in Nigeria.

Bloody Liar! Which school? That your friends and brothers decided to go for an illegal initiations, claiming pyrates, does not in anyway justify your assertion that NAS still operates in the universities. Moreover the way you spelt pyrates, shows you rolled with miscreants and not seadogs!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by unanimous: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
almajiri101:

That's what you are told. Pyrate and Buccanneer are the only registered confra in Nigeria, all other frats are illegal.

Norsemen are registered too #saynotocultism
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by 1United1: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
maxit2:

You cultist.

MURDERER!

Yes and your blood could be used for ritual, the next time! Just be careful!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by iamord(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

oh I see. well I am still being undercover now.

So. just send me a PM and ill keep u in mind so when i come into the open, Ill contact you.
pm on nairaland??
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
iamord: pm on nairaland??

yes.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by homosapien(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimoz: Soyinka does not deserve the kind of accolade we give him in Nigeria, this man's stock in trade is to polarise this country. We all knows how he got his Nobel laurel. His analysis of situations and government are much below par for a world class professor.
please sir, can you lecture us on how he got his Nobel laurel. I really want to know.
Thank u for ur cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Adenugay(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Erudite indeed...

Lagos Pastor Caught In Ritual Saga Opens Up >>> http://www..com/lagos-pastor-caught-in-ritual-saga/
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Mogidi: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
[size=14pt]Nwaniba now back as Cleverly? What happened to the oath you took?[/size]

I thought dude was going to commit suicide if PDP wins Ekiti?

Its not too late oo

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by doncaster(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
1United1:

Bloody Liar! Which school? That your friends and brothers decided to go for an illegal initiations, claiming pyrates, does not in anyway justify your assertion that NAS still operates in the universities. Moreover the way you spelt pyrates, shows you rolled with miscreants and not seadogs!
who is this one? Pirate is American version f the spelling, am using iPad, even if I spelt it as you wrote it will automatically correct itself to US version of the spelling. To make you look dull, my elder bro is one of those on red jacket in that 1st page picture. He joined as an undergraduate in UI, our last bro is also a member, he finished from Unizik. I have classmates who are members and we roll together. I finished from (Honduras). I started sailing QF 2004. I have sailed for 20 yrs(both deck and frigate) so we are not mate when it comes to such.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
homosapien: please sir, can you lecture us on how he got his Nobel laurel. I really want to know.
Thank u for ur cooperation.
Google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout Daddy Freezeā€™s Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine / Burna Boy Visits DJ Khaled's Mansion, Gets Served Seafood Breakfast Last Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.