Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test (2493 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Success Message From UAC Via Workforce / Jumia Nigeria Invited Me For An Interview. Should I Go? Here Is Why Am Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test by algebraic(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dear LATEEF LATEEF,

Thank you for participating in the UAC online test.

We are reaching out to you because we have observed from our assessment report that there were issues with your connectivity which prevented you from either taking the test successfully or submitting properly.

In other to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance at participating in the assessment and takes advantage of the opportunity it offers, you have been re-scheduled to sit for the online assessment again according to the schedule below:

Test Date:         Saturday, 12th July 2014
Time Window:   10am – 5pm 
Test Link:          wfmc.criteria.com.ng

To ensure a successful outcome this time around, kindly take note of the following;

Please ensure that you have access to stable internet connection
Please use a computer system to write the test and avoid the use of Tablet or mobile phone device (you will NOT be able to view some of the questions with images properly on a Tablet/Mobile Device)
It is also advised that you use either a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser to take the assessment.
If you were also unable to take the test due to reasons outside your control, kindly take this as an opportunity to do so.

We wish you all the best.
Thank you
Re: UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test by zolajpower: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls can u tell me hw u applied?
Re: UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test by smudge2079(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Good for u... May thunder fire UAC, dey are the scam of the century
Re: UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test by Karlishi: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
@Lateef...gudevning,
pleaz bfore they reinvted u,what kinda problems did u encounter during the test?
i had some problems today also,
pleazz do u hav any link dat i can send a complaint mail to?

(1) (Reply)

. / Jobs At FCMB / MASSIVE RECRUITMENT IN VICTORIA ISLAND- Today's Open Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.