Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Do You Still Remember Xtracool? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Remember Xtracool? (22483 Views)

Mtn Stops Xtracool As Directed By Ncc / Do You Still Remember This (picture) / MTN Is Charging For Midnight Calls (Xtracool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by tbagjames(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sleep seems more vital than staying awake talking to a girl who will probably get you ''friendzoned'' afterwards
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by hok4u(f): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexdellafonte: Well different strokes for different folks sha. I cnt trade my sleep for anything in †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ world.

Guess you are still a baby then,how old are you? ***just asking***

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by AbuMikey(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Then again, my sleep is very important

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by olafunny(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Do I still remember it Or wen last did I do it. I did it yesternyt tongue nd my N100.00 is still intact 4 2nyt tongue grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chia does days are fun.
Life Mmmmmh. There is time for everything. No body should kill himself / herself for anything trending.
Some times my brother caught me doing some stupid stuff because of the type of call I have making.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by ojeffo: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
I used mine to do phone sexz wt some freaky babez...we had 3some on some occasions. ..**runz away***
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by maasoap(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sometimes, from 12:30am to 4:30am back then. Then came magic number. Then came glo "one special number" N100 recharge card for 80 minutes of call.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by hensben(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chai! Night call really stressful then, when man go dey doze in the morning cos u nor sleep last time.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by jude33084(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
alexdellafonte: Well different strokes for different folks sha. I cnt trade my sleep for anything in †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ world.

Yet you stay awake all through the night trying to see her panties undecided
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Who would 4get xtra cool, den guys dat wanted to woo u, ll ask u to wait dat they'll call u @ midnite to express demselves den ill wake @ midnite. Fone ringing if I didn't like d caller I won't pik someone else will call, I'd now pik d guy I like nd start hearing grammer nd rehearsed speech. Lol it was so much fun way bak. I nd my gf heard dat a policeman arrested a couple walkin on d road late hour nd called dem xtra kul customers. Till now wen I c a guy nd a gal walkin on d road iltll remind me of mtn xtra kul nd ill just laff nd pass. MTN una don try sha

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
yorex2011: I remember when i wud have 97 naira.. I wud sneak my dad's fone.. Transfer 53 naira then transfer 50 naira back grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
I did it too,my Ex then won't allow me sleep,once its 12:30am,my phone rings,anyday I didn't pick,na begging sure pass.. But now,can't even do it,prefer surfing all night,to that crap.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by damola311: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
That thing nearly destroy my life, won't sleep from night to 12:30, call from 12:30 to 4:30 (sometimes dem go comot your credit), person go still do Glo from 4:30 to 5:00...... And wake up 6:30 a.m...... You will fight with gf and still reconcile within that 5hours, same thing next day.

Thank God life is good now, if u can't call during the day,don't bother to call.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Meekmind(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chai...I can vividly reminisce how the awooff nearly finished my life....I spent most nights talkin to her and trying to convice her, and when I thought I was winning...she gave me a shocker...I'm not her dream bf....I almost drank hypo

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=nikkypearl]
Chei grin ..seconded![/quote

well I did that as well,back then back #1 transfer sure pass.

back then I don't flash during the day so u don't pick my call and I will be left with #99

and if it happens at midnight I will sneak into my mom's room put my hand under the pillow and take her phone to make transfer.

wen I know I some amount deficient on the 100 box
by 10pm I will decide to sleep in her room so that the moment she turns I will pick the phone and run to my room to start making calls by 12:30th
gone are those days#i dear nottrade my sleep for any tin anymore.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dat time weh i go dh beg my frends,abeg transfa me 50naira i gt 50,i go tranfa ham bak in d morin.I go cal my babes nd i go even do conference call wit my frends,pple weh u go stil c 4 skul nxt morin o.Tins chng lata sha,na 1 of my babe con dh disturb me 4 kul.Today my fone no dh even dh on for midnight cs i luv my sleep

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
vizkiz: Do you remember magic number??

Then,i had to buy 3 sim cards angry
how does that work??
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Neldrizzy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Only broke pple do such.... i can trade ma precious sleep for that..
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Iceman296: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lol

I had a Friend Who only Had #101 as his account Balance for months. He wakes up by 10-11 everyday. His name then was Night Call. Looool

But That's Mtn of old, their network Currently is Crappy with no Favourable promo or Plan. Glo is the way Forward.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by barthchuks(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Then We use to organise meeting at night via conference call
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by freshness2020: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
pasqal09: Magic number did break many hearts
Like for reala meeeen!
When trying to register him/her
What ♈όϋ get in response is
Already Booked
Lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by olexy4real(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
cheesy lwkmd4h oh. Sweet old memories. Then u will be seriously cracking ur brain on what topic to gist abt so as not to make the call boring... but I really did enjoyed the extra cool conference call sha. It was fun then
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by freshness2020: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Like for reala meeeen!
Already Booked
Na dat tym ♈όϋ go know
Know whether na Maintenance manager ♈όϋ be!
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by pasqal09: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
freshness2020:
Like for reala meeeen!
Already Booked
Lol

I was a disaster then
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
One of my frend get 100naira for months then,nah mtn vex comot ham lata.con see as d guy dh call customar care 4 skul d nxt day.Those days sha
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
My ex boyfy added me as his magic number omo, we talk sote my mouth begin pain me, it was fun sha.

The midnight call thing is still active, just don't think its called extra cool again.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by maryhaam(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
Things change thou,the magic number funny pass,laugh n talk eventually fight at the end.......looool
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by deeedee: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
yeah, it was fun den oooO, when i connect my friends on conference call, where 4 to 5 of us go dey on call, if you don't have credit someone that has will call you and connect you to the call grin, but things got worse when they started killer number when there was news that pple were called and killed on the phone, den my mama no allow me do am again but still find my out lol grin
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Roseey0(f): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
See all of them forming 'I value my sleep more than anything' Mehnnn, I rock the extracool no be small, the conference calls and all the gists that came with it. My father got tired of seizing my phone.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Idyvalour(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tallesty1: Abi, who go even dey awake to answer the calls.
pple still do
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by tempem: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2014

I tell you!!!
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
vizkiz: Do you remember magic number??

Then,i had to buy 3 sim cards angry
MTN dissapointed me with that magic number thing. Its a pity it didn't last long. I so much enjoyed it btw Jan-March 2011.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone / Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.