Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? (4144 Views)

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Where Is The Ibaka Sea Port That Akpabio Promised? / Why Has Gov Akpabio Abandoned The Ibaka Deep Seaport Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
After years of fantasy and chest beating 2015 is round the corner and Akpabio will leave. Where is the deep seaport that he so much boasted about?

9 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
iwonbaoko: After years of fantasy and chest beating 2015 is round the corner and Akpabio will leave. Where is the deep seaport that he so much boasted about?
Apc leave PROPAGANDA alone.
akpabio is a performer even his enemies knows this!
console your self with other promises he fulfilled

18 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by oduastates: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Performer ko , performer ni ?
Performer with his kinsmen doing houseboy and gatemen across the country.
I beg next story

20 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
oduastates: Performer ko , performer ni ?
Performer with his kinsmen doing houseboy and gatemen across the country.
I beg next story
Are you talking about Uduak and Etim Noooothey are not from Akwa Ibom I think they are from Bakassi wink

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
The OP asked a simply question about the seaport, I fail to see how that is propaganda by another party. He made a promise and someone is asking if he has fulfilled it

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by oduastates: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Performer ko , performer ni ?
Performer with the number of his kinsmen doing houseboy and gatemen increasing across the country year in year out,in spite of all the money in that state.
Amechi wey dey rivers for there , I take my koro koro eyes dey see river state master/PHD student population dey increase for America year in year out.this one dey talk about person wey dey produce houseboy and house girl .
Right now , akpabio's latest ibaka seaport is bribing to get a adamawa governor impeached.

I beggi, next story.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
oduastates: Performer ko , performer ni ?
Performer with the number of his kinsmen doing houseboy and gatemen increasing across the country year in year out,in spite of all the money in that state.
Amechi wey dey rivers for there , I take my koro koro eyes dey see river state master/PHD student population dey increase for America year in year out.
I beggi, next story.
This is not fair because a hausboy or hausgial is ansrin Nsikan or Ekaette does not give you the right to conclude they are from Akwa Ibom. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
tatiana009: The OP asked a simply question about the seaport, I fail to see how that is propaganda by another party. He made a promise and someone is asking if he has fulfilled it

You take Victorciza serious....?

He is the most clueless of all the GEJ PPP on Nairaland....even the other boy call idumose sounds reasonable some times.

9 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

He is the most clueless of all the GEJ PPP on Nairaland....even the other boy call idumose sounds reasonable than him most times.
he is the most deadliest because rather than pusyfooting around a thread he always go for the first punch!
and he always hit below the belt

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: he is the most deadliest because rather pusy footing around a thread he always go for a punch!
Is that

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: he is the most deadliest because rather than pusyfooting around a thread he always go for the first punch!

Your "gbagaun" or "ogbunike" is really the deadliest on NL....absolutely no doubt about that grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Your "gbagaun" or "ogbunike" is really the deadliest on NL....absolutely no doubt about that grin
just correct the mistake if at all their is any
please stop ranting

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

So says the same illiterate that wrote this.
gurnam:

He is the most clueless of all the GEJ PPP on Nairaland....even the other boy call idumose sounds reasonable than him most times.

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: just correct the mistake if at all their is any
please stop ranting

Victor...guess what? I just want to make life miserable for your type here..nothing more. grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Is that the only one you saw? In only one sentence ; 4 missiles. Another relative of General Shelleng
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:

Lmao....this one calls virtually everyone an illiterate except himself...

Mumu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
hahaha apc imbeciles can never change. correcting mistake to discredit you when they see you are giving them the beating of their life

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Apc leave PROPAGANDA alone.
akpabio is a performer even his enemies knows this!
console your self with other promises he fulfilled
I am observing a pattern in your grammatical solecisms

You need to practice verb conjugation that is an area of extreme concern

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Victor...guess what? I just want to make life miserable for your type here..nothing more. grin
hahaha you are just a kid in this game!!
come to daddy for a lesson!

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha apc imbeciles can never change. correcting mistake to discredit you when they see you are giving them the beating of their life

Don't you think it's time you stop making comments ..until a time you get a good grasp of the written English ?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha you are just a kid in this game!!
come to daddy for a lesson!

Well...I've retired many handles that started like you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Lmao....this one calls virtually everyone an illiterate except himself...

Mumu. grin
Before faulting anyone's grammar next time, scrutinze yours very well.
That's all!

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
hahaha you got him there!

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha you got him there!

He got you..since you are obviously as dumb as he is. grin
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Don't you think it's time you stop making comments ..until a time you get a good grasp of the written English ?
i don't need it to be able to whip you bottom everyday
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2: Before faulting anyone's grammar next time, scrutinze yours very well.
That's all!

Assholeee....shut up your gutter mouth. You have NOTHING against my comment.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Anyway back to Ibaka is it true they are breaking ground next month
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: i don't need it to be able to whip you bottom everyday

Hahhahahahah...you are just ridiculing yourself further.

The more you write...the more you expose how shallow you are...#Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

He got you..since you are obviously as dumb as he is. grin
hahaha mr educationist. Go and correct those mistakes first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha you got him there!
My guy I saw the glaring errors the first time I read his post, but ignored them only to see the same muppet acting like an English professor.
I had to do what I do best.......humble him!

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
iwonbaoko: Anyway back to Ibaka is it true they are breaking ground next month

Ibaka is gone with the winds...

Take that to the bank... grin
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
My guy I saw the glaring errors the first time I read his post, but ignored them only to see the same muppet acting like an English professor.
I had to do what I do best.......humble him!

Shut up once again....my written English is far better than whatever you can ever come up with.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: What Obasanjo And Yar’adua Told Meby Charles Soludo On January 23, 2013 / Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners / Buhari Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.