Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries (62738 Views)

NGO To Empower 154 Commercial Sex Workers In Gombe State (photo) / NMA On Assualt/attack Of Doctors At Their Duty Post / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by sogodihno: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2014
armadeo:

Not true.
Boss, for OAU it's true. colege of health sciences and pharmacy in OAU has d same tuition fee. u can check that out
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by DebateNigeria: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
drobadebayo:
This one is high oo.ur comparing a resident doctor to a student of school of nursing.too much weed.
I doubt you are a doctor.....
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by drobadebayo: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2014
DebateNigeria:
I doubt you are a doctor.....
Doubt on.Your choice
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by ozo13(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
femyodsky: Other health workers want to be collecting the same amount of Money as doctors. Whereas, it's not so in other parts of the world.
See how it is outside the country. I don't think it should be different here.
no worry yayale committee r in abroad doing dos research..hopefully all dis things shld b settled soon
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
prettyprettywow: I didn't call you any name. I only made a general statement.
but you generalised that he is a common fool
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Incredibly simple shapes mate undecided
Re: Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2019
This is bold work!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.