Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality (4887 Views)

We Supply Granits (chippings),sharp Sands And Filling Sand At Discounted Price / Reliable Supplier Of Building Materials Such As: Gravel, Granite, Cement &sands / Get your Architecture designs and Building construction services,cost is almost Free,view our design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
call us today...
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Call us today...
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kingharzyz:
still on..

call us today
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kingharzyz:
still on..

call us today
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Kingharzyz:
call..

call us today
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Kingharzyz:

call

Best services await you
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kingharzyz:
call..

call us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kingharzyz:
call..

available
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Kingharzyz:
still on..

available
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Kingharzyz:
call..

available
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Kingharzyz:
call..

contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Kingharzyz:

available

Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Kingharzyz:
call..

Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Kingharzyz:
still on..

Contact us embarassed
Kingharzyz:
still on..

Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Kingharzyz:
still on..

Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kingharzyz:
still on..
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Kingharzyz:
available
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Kingharzyz:
contact us today
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by ASL33: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
I need 15 pcs of 12inc rod. How much will that cost me together with delivery. I pay on delivery.

Somebody asked you a question but your answer wasn't business like. To attract customers you need to be polite and clear in your marketing.
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2015
ASL33:
I need 15 pcs of 12inc rod. How much will that cost me together with delivery. I pay on delivery.

Somebody asked you a question but your answer wasn't business like. To attract customers you need to be polite and clear in your marketing.

Thanks for the advice..
We sale in tons not pieces that's why the price is cheaper
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Kingharzyz:
call..
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Kingharzyz:
still on..
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Kingharzyz:
still on..
Contact us.
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
segcymoor:

If I may ask. What type of reinforcement are you suppling for 109?
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Kingharzyz:
call..
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Kingharzyz:
contact us today
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kingharzyz:
still on..
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kingharzyz:
available
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2015
Kingharzyz:

available
Contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2015
Kingharzyz:

available
contact us
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2015
Kingharzyz:
call..
available
Re: I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality by Kingharzyz(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kingharzyz:
call..
contact us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luxurious Property @ Lekki Phase 1 & V I for Sale (pics) / Twin Duplex situated At Papa-Ajao Mushin Lagos for Sale Now N50m / Remote Control Gate Installation Call 07033992255

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.