Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated (66425 Views)

Photos Of Nollywood's Top 15 Best Friends. / Nollywood Top Married Actress Dirty Games Exposed / Nollywood Top Actresses, Broken Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by lalasticlala(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2014
englishmart: It's high time they stopped fvking around.
All those old men Wey no wan respect themselves. Some babes Wey my mind been dey there sides before, my mind no dey there again. They will surely cheat on me if it works out.

Englishsmart, ur mind bin de 4 who & who?
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by lalasticlala(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Fixed! I doubt this two are in love! I am can bet my range rover evoque 2014 that damilola is in lust with chris because he is a fineboy and chris is in lust with damilola because she has a very big nyash! If you doubt, ask yourself why he fucCkked her pu55i even before marrying her

but he never even marry am na, na engagement them de o as the marriage was postponed due to pretty Damis pregnancy
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by englishmart(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2014
lalasticlala:

Englishsmart, ur mind bin de 4 who & who?
jenny, ucho jumbo, Rita, in fact almost all of them. But as it stands, I no dey interested in any of them again.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by englishmart(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2014
lalasticlala:

he's not a pator but a born again preacher
that his Big body can force people to pay more than their supposed tithes and offerings.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2014
MzRedm: Hmmm.
hey... I noticed you've been observing our E- family since yesterday.... You wanna join? grin
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2014
frankben: hey... I noticed you've been observing our E- family since yesterday.... You wanna join? grin
I like the way things happen here but I don't want to join.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2014
MzRedm: I like the way things happen here but I don't want to join.
1 more observation.... You're new to nairaland right?
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2014
frankben: 1 more observation.... You're new to nairaland right?
No. I lost my moniker after the tsunami.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2014
MzRedm: No. I lost my moniker after the tsunami.
grin... What was your former username?
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2014
frankben:
grin... What was your former username?
I won't want to disclose that.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2014
MzRedm: I won't want to disclose that.
you must be hiding something then
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2014
frankben: you must be hiding something then
Something like what? like can't we have our privacy anymore? I just said I wouldn't want to mention. my moniker because if I think of all I lost it gets me mad.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2014
MzRedm: Something like what? like can't we have our privacy anymore? I just said I wouldn't want to mention. my moniker because if I think of all I lost it gets me mad.
this is a faceless forum so i see no reason why members take everything serious.... Some people also lost valuable informations but they've moved on with it... No matter how hard the attack hurts you... It still won't bring back all you lost... I too was affected by the attack grin
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2014
frankben: this is a faceless forum so i see no reason why members take everything serious.... Some people also lost valuable informations but they've moved on with it... No matter how hard the attack hurts you... It still won't bring back all you lost... I too was affected by the attack grin
OK., thanks.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2014
MzRedm: OK., thanks.

grin your old moniker grin
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2014
frankben:

grin your old moniker grin
Forget it, I won't EVER mention it.

Nice family you've got here. I can see the love that exist here, I also can see some people are missing. cute family I must say.

I have to run now.

Bye.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2014
MzRedm: Forget it, I won't EVER mention it.

Nice family you've got here. I can see the love that exist here, I also can see some people are missing. cute family I must say.

I have to run now.

Bye.
alright then.... Bye
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2014
frankben: alright then.... Bye
Yep.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by lalasticlala(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
englishmart: that his Big body can force people to pay more than their supposed tithes and offerings.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by dagentility(f): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
lalasticlala:

he's not a pator but a born again preacher
Oh i see.
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by anitank(f): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bobby and Jackie, cute cute couple
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by 2romantic: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
these were d pronounced ones, what of d hidden ones?

BTW EMEKA ike dated alexx Lopez

Genevieve and tchidi chikere

Charles Okafor and Sandra achums

Regina askia and bassorge tariah jnr

Tricia eseigbe and jt tomwest now late

emem isong and Francis agu late

1 Like

Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by montestic(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
romance btw 2 unmarried adults is OK

pat attah looks so huge.

gym things
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by bustyhelen(f): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2014
englishmart: that his Big body can force people to pay more than their supposed tithes and offerings.

where is pats church let me go and pay him tithe?

lol
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by bustyhelen(f): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
2romantic: these were d pronounced ones, what of d hidden ones?

BTW EMEKA ike dated alexx Lopez

Genevieve and tchidi chikere

Charles Okafor and Sandra achums

Regina askia and bassorge tariah jnr

Tricia eseigbe and jt tomwest now late

emem isong and Francis agu late
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by hugelyendowed: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nadia & Jim kids will b so cute.

nice combo, black & white
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by RisMas(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2014
lalasticlala:
Bro, abeg try and open a celebrity News Blog, walahi you are just too much. Most Naija lazy bloggers including myself always look forward ti your post on Nairaland. You are Damn Creative cool cool
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by lalasticlala(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2014
RisMas:
Bro, abeg try and open a celebrity News Blog, walahi you are just too much. Most Naija lazy bloggers including myself always look forward ti your post on Nairaland. You are Damn Creative cool cool

hahahaha.

thanks bro
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by wite111(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2014
lalasticlala:

hahahaha.

thanks bro
.Wow!Floyd Mayweather can lavish gifts on
girls.See the amazing Phantom Rolls Royce he
bought for his girl friend Bad Melina.Read more
here: http://wyne1..com/2014/07/photos-
floyd-mayweather-surprises-girl.html?m=1
Re: Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated by RisMas(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
lalasticlala:

hahahaha.

thanks bro
Walahi im serious, start a blog site and You will make it Big with your writing skills, Na so linda ikeji, laila ikeji and bellanaija start oOoO
Go to webmaster's section and look for reliable webmaster to help u put up a blog... the sky will be your starting point

Im a blogger and if i tell you what i earn per month, you scream oOo wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.