Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) (1548 Views)

2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea / What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income / I Need A Daily Income Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by crestime(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Everything in life is free but you need to pay in a particular currency: hard work.
Here I'm going to be giving out what I know about making huge passive income selling online with just your twitter account. A particular business mentor once said that if you're broke or lack enough cash, it is either that you have nothing to sell or you can't sell. That is, selling is a must if you plan to make sustainable passive income. This is the basis for all my business adventures and when it comes to making money online, I usually do not think in the way of advertisements. Rather, i think of leveraging the massive numbers online to sell a product I'm very passionate about.
Just this morning, I was roaming through my amazon associate account, looking to be creative until an idea struck me. I noticed I could actually sell items on twitter using the site sripe option. This can be very good news to people who know next to nothing about building a site or blog or even how to do seo. So, i decided I could give my little idea on how to make daily passive income using a combination of amazon and twitter. Take note: if you are scared or skeptical about selling online; it may be best for you to go get a job right now. I'm saying this because most newbies online are blinded by the adsense paste-and-watch-the-money-roll shams that are everywhere on the web that they think selling online is an unreasonable money making effort. FYI, selling either products or services is the only sustainable way to make constant cashflow online today.
So, for those who believe in the online selling mantra, I will be giving a step by step guide on putting up an effective cash system that MAY put money in your pocket every single day. Here is a quick run-down on what we will be looking at:

1. What is site stripe option
2. Signing up for Amazon
3. Building a solid twitter profile
4. Choosing the right products
5. Choosing the right audience
6. How to sell effectively
7. Payment method
8. Miscellaneous
STRAIGHT to the point and direct!
I won't be selling any ebook so you can be rest assured that everything here will be given free of charge. I will try as much as possible to be detailed and descriptive. Also, this content is uncopyrighted so you can use it on your blogs, social networks, marketing efforts or share to your friends anywhere. I will start as soon as I start getting likes and responses. Keep in touch.

7 Likes

Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by solin: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
crestime: Everything in life is free but you need to pay in a particular currency: hard work.
Here I'm going to be giving out what I know about making huge passive income selling online with just your twitter account. A particular business mentor once said that if you're broke or lack enough cash, it is either that you have nothing to sell or you can't sell. That is, selling is a must if you plan to make sustainable passive income. This is the basis for all my business adventures and when it comes to making money online, I usually do not think in the way of advertisements. Rather, i think of leveraging the massive numbers online to sell a product I'm very passionate about.
Just this morning, I was roaming through my amazon associate account, looking to be creative until an idea struck me. I noticed I could actually sell items on twitter using the site sripe option. This can be very good news to people who know next to nothing about building a site or blog or even how to do seo. So, i decided I could give my little idea on how to make daily passive income using a combination of amazon and twitter. Take note: if you are scared or skeptical about selling online; it may be best for you to go get a job right now. I'm saying this because most newbies online are blinded by the adsense paste-and-watch-the-money-roll shams that are everywhere on the web that they think selling online is an unreasonable money making effort. FYI, selling either products or services is the only sustainable way to make constant cashflow online today.
So, for those who believe in the online selling mantra, I will be giving a step by step guide on putting up an effective cash system that MAY put money in your pocket every single day. Here is a quick run-down on what we will be looking at:

1. What is site stripe option
2. Signing up for Amazon
3. Building a solid twitter profile
4. Choosing the right products
5. Choosing the right audience
6. How to sell effectively
7. Payment method
8. Miscellaneous
STRAIGHT to the point and direct!
I won't be selling any ebook so you can be rest assured that everything here will be given free of charge. I will try as much as possible to be detailed and descriptive. Also, this content is uncopyrighted so you can use it on your blogs, social networks, marketing efforts or share to your friends anywhere. I will start as soon as I start getting likes and responses. Keep in touch.
I am with you.
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by jimitacomputer(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hello Crestime,I love ur write up .pls go on. .jimmy
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by adahgold(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
@crestime,ride on I want to learn coach...God bless u ride on.
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2014
Following..
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by oscarvicto(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2014
We are following sir
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by kay29000(m): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2014
I'm really interested in this.
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by Guarantor(m): 3:41am On Jul 13, 2014
Interested
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by IdJack(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
I am ready...right on
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by crestime(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
So, here we begin...
The Site Stripe option is a feature on amazon that allows you to create product or page links directly from Amazon.com without having to visit your Associates Central (that is, if you are already signed up as an associate). This can be a very useful feature since it lets you quickly build links to any page on Amazon, while browsing through the site. It is simply a short-cut for afilliates on amazon.
How Do you use the Site Stripe Option?
To see the Site Stripe option on amazon, you need to first sign in using your amazon associate account information and you must always confirm if your username is visible at the top end of the site.
Next, you must check if your site stripe is visible at the left tab available on the page. If it is not visible, click on the tab on the left-hand side of the page to unhide it. If it still refuses to show, you will need to sign in to your associate account to make it viewable using the settings button.

The Site Stripe Option allows you to:

- Link the particular page or product you're currently viewing to your blog or website.

- Add products from a product detail page to your aStore.

- View your Earnings Summary which links to your earnings report. However, you will be asked to log-in to your Associates Account before viewing your full report to ensure the privacy of your account information.

- Add products from a product detail page to a new or existing Amazon widgets like Carousel, My Favorites, Slideshow and MP3 Clips.

- Share or post a quick update to Twitter through your own Twitter account with a short URL to the current Amazon page or product being viewed. When you click the ‘Share on Twitter’ button, a new window will open in which you can log in to your Twitter account if you’re not already logged in. On that page, you can also change the default message to fit your audience before posting it to Twitter.

- Link a product to the Associates discussion forums to create more awareness.

So here, we'll be focusing on using the twitter option to promote products to your followers on twitter. How do we do this?
Simply follow these steps:

1. Sign in to amazon using your associates account information.

2. Make sure your username is displayed at the top end of the site before proceeding.

3. Access the site stripe options and select the share on twitter button

4. A window will show up displaying the product thumbnail and a default description. You can change this to fit your target or put in your marketing keywords for seo.

5. Share the product to your followers.

......to be continued
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by myweb(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
kay29000: I'm really interested in this.

How far kay have u settled dat guy? wish u well oooo
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by lcoral(f): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Following. Ride on teacher.
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
I am with you..........
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by jimitacomputer(m): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2014
Carry go our able Teacher
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by crestime(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
So here, if you want to sell amazon products on twitter, you'll have to think differently from selling on your blog or website. Both audience may be buyers altogether, but they have very different attention spans and interests. A blog or website visitor may want to learn about something by reading a lengthy post but a twitter follower will usually just want a tip. More so, blog or website visitors will need to be persuaded long enough before they'll ever think of buying and to make matters worse, they may just become readers only. You will have to write very descriptive posts in their area of interest to convince them to trust you to buy what you recommend. On the other hand, your twitter followers will follow you simply because they have the same interest as you and they will usually be happy to accept and trust anything you recommend. I think this speeds up the sales process and you won't be disappointed by the results.
So in this case, you will be selling on twitter and you will have to be very creative and concise when summarizing the product for your audience. Instead of saying how exciting the product is, you may be better off telling a follower how it solves their problem or the direct impact it will have on them. I have tried both strategy and everytime I get very distant result at both ends. For example, if you're selling an MP3 download (I recommend this because it sells fast!) of maybe a business tutor like Zig Ziglar on a topic like Kick-drive sales, you should say something like: 'want to make that big sale in business today? Let Zig Ziglar tell you how. Listen here' instead of something like 'kick-drive sales, my best MP3 download from Zig Ziglar. Download here'. There will be a big difference in the response of your followers when you try either format. All you need to do is to attract your audience without looking like you want to sell to them. I usually recommend MP3 download of speakers because it is easier for the customer to get and the market is wide plus it sells like hot cake right now. Go try it!
......to be continued

1 Like

Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2014
i am in.

following

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by crestime(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Signing up for amazon....
This is a very popular one. You just have to visit the amazon website and click the sign in button at the top end of the site. You'll be required to fill in your email address plus a new password(if you're not a returning customer. After that, you'll be required to verify your email address using a link that will be sent to your inbox.
The next step will then require you to fill in your details and website/blog/twitter account to complete your signup process.
NEXT...how to build a solid twitter profile that will catch followers in their hundreds...watch out
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
crestime:
Signing up for amazon....
This is a very popular one. You just have to visit the amazon website and click the sign in button at the top end of the site. You'll be required to fill in your email address plus a new password(if you're not a returning customer. After that, you'll be required to verify your email address using a link that will be sent to your inbox.
The next step will then require you to fill in your details and website/blog/twitter account to complete your signup process.
NEXT...how to build a solid twitter profile that will catch followers in their hundreds...watch out
still waiting
Re: Making Daily Income With Twitter (a Blog) by meemeee: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Dry Red Chılly(contract) / The Reason Why Naira Has Lost Value (photo) / Steps To Produce Dry Erase Ink For Whiteboard Markers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.