Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) (3392 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Imagine one of these men is Master Sola Adenuga will you agree to marry him??

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by CuteCynthia(f): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
I'm kinda new here. smiley
Who's Mike Adenuga?
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
CuteCynthia: I'm kinda new here. smiley
Who's Mike Adenuga?
He's the CEO of Globacom

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by CuteCynthia(f): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
He's the CEO of Globacom

Oh. Okay
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
For what,, God forbid
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by WukedP(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
If dia are billionaire monkeys in d bush ladies will be scares in town...

4 Likes

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
CuteCynthia:

Oh. Okay
So would you marry his son if he looks like one these guys in pix
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
claireshan: For what,, God forbid
I hear
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by CuteCynthia(f): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tallesty1: So would you marry his son if he looks like one these guys in pix

Lol. Probably not.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tallesty1:
I hear
Meaning undecided
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by dytbabe: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sometimes
Its not all abt money
I am sexy n hot, so my man is expected to be same
Don't want no ugly babies
*adjusts bossom*

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by bizzlemie(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
CuteCynthia:

Lol. Probably not.

Be wise! You could marry him and use part of his father's money to change his facial appearance grin
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by dytbabe: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
CuteCynthia:

Lol. Probably not.

Cute u
Me likey the upper part of u excluding ur finger nails
*winks*
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by CuteCynthia(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Cute u
Me likey the upper part of u excluding ur finger nails
*winks*

Thanks dear. smiley

You don't like my nails? cry
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by bizzlemie(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe: Sometimes
Its not all abt money
*adjusts bossom*

Na so! grin
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
claireshan: Meaning undecided
Yhu fit marry am grin
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe: Sometimes
Its not all abt money
*adjusts bossom*

Hi I'm here (raises eyebrow)

plus my bank account overflows with milk and honey

yeah!!
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by dytbabe: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
CuteCynthia:

Thanks dear. smiley

You don't like my nails? cry

They like mine

Can I See another picture of u?
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tallesty1: Yhu fit marry am grin
and I said God forbid... I reject am
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by dytbabe: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Hi I'm here (raises eyebrow)

plus my bank account overflows with milk and honey

yeah!!

So?
And who told u I don't have my own money
Not a lazy woman

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
claireshan: and I said God forbid... I reject am
hahahaha, marry am, I ll direct you to the person that ll make him fine.
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe:

So?
And who told u I don't have my own money
Not a lazy woman

And who told you the daughters of the rich don't run after the rich dudes too??

3 Likes

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
claireshan: For what,, God forbid
k

6 Likes

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by CuteCynthia(f): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe:

They like mine

Can I See another picture of u?

When I haven't seen any of yours?
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by dytbabe: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
CuteCynthia:

When I haven't seen any of yours?

Jst wanna be sure u didn't steal the pic frm FB
Oh well u might have as many as possible
grin grin

So u won't show me?
Oya let me mail it to u
What's ur email addy?
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
TribalEAST: k
what's that for?
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tallesty1:
hahahaha, marry am, I ll direct you to the person that ll make him fine.
you can hook him up with your dis,cousin or friend i am not interested
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by adanduka: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Most Nigerian girls will. shocked
Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by CuteCynthia(f): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Jst wanna be sure u didn't steal the pic frm FB
Oh well u might have as many as possible
grin grin

So u won't show me?
Oya let me mail it to u
What's ur email addy?

No I didn't. smiley
Just send me an e-mail and I'l reply you.

I've put another pic on my dp though, I felt bad about you not liking my fingernails. cry

I'm still getting used to changing profiles here. There are so many topics for discussion. Wow.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Tymax(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
WukedP: If dia are billionaire monkeys in d bush ladies will be scarce in town...
Chai! LMAO [img]http://pearlsofprofundity.files./2012/08/obama-laughing-2a.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) by Tymax(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
CuteCynthia:

No I didn't. smiley
Just send me an e-mail and I'l reply you.

I've put another pic on my dp though, I felt bad about you not liking my fingernails. cry

I'm still getting used to changing profiles here. There are so many topics for discussion. Wow.
Hmm, you're fine. Dytbabe, I like your friend. grin embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead / Caption This Photo: What Do You Think This Lady Is Looking At?? / Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.