Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

God Has Given Me Quadruplets: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Has Given Me Quadruplets: (1362 Views)

Awesome; Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Barrenness. Photo / Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians / God Has Given Me The Gift To Pray For Your Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by richdadeze(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2008
My wife has just put to bed to a set of quadruplets ( two boys and two girls) and we are grateful to God for that, but where I am confused is that she said that we are going to feed these children with baby food only. No breast feeding, that she can't cope breastfeeding four babies at a time. My question is wont this have some negative effects on the children?
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by GoldCircle: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2008
congrats!
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by Motunmi: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2008
Congrats dear.
But that's wonderful o. I've not seen a quadruplet before though I've heard about them( just like your own) smiley smiley smiley smiley.
God will take care of them for you.
Once again congrats.
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by richdadeze(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2008
Thanks all for your compliments, however, the question I asked has not been answered. My wife is insisting on using only baby food on these kids. Her reason is that she can't cope breast feeding all of them, and I am asking members of the house, IS IT SAFE to do so? Children not sucking breast at all.
I am a health and fitness instructor, my website is http://www.yourhealthandfitnessguide.com, I have many healthy tips and advice there, but this one really throws me off balance and need someone out there to advice me . Doctors does not always treat themselves.
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by Ulamaster(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by richdadeze(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2008
Are you suggesting that I should abandon my wife, children and wife and run away? I can't do that, even if it means that I have to beg to feed them, though God will not allow that. In case you don't know, this miracle is coming after six years of marriage and no issue. I can't abandon them for anything. I love my wife and those little lovely kids.
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by Fummiee(f): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2008
Congrats bro. But i think she stil has 2 atleast once in a while u knw.
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by tpia: 3:36am On Oct 12, 2008
I would have dropped my congratulations as well if I hadnt noticed this thread:

I Need A Wife.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=173597.msg2833260#msg2833260

Within the space of one month you mean to say you found a wife, got her pregnant and had quadruplets? Or you were busy advertising for a wife while the current one was heavy with the quads? Or there's no wife at all and you're pulling people's legs?

This is very confusing and it would be nice of you to explain this puzzle.
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by Firefire(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2008
Meaning the poster can tell big lies.
I read the other trend and see he was looking for wife a month earlier and now have 4 babies at once after 6 years marriage.
Some people take Nairalanders for granted, then think say na mumu the read their post.
He is just interested in the useless blogging stuff.
No congrat!!!
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by Ulamaster(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2008
@ Tpia,

Thanks for outing the OP. I even thought he was the one in the news
item I highlighted , since such births do not happen everyday .
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by Afribiz(f): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2008
Wey the yeye poster now?  E don tear race abi? God don catch am.
Quadruplets ko, drupletsqua ni.
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by GoldCircle: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2008
I should have known better when I congratulated him! wretched lier! angry angry
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by Aiyetunje: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2008
rotflmao!
Re: God Has Given Me Quadruplets: by Meridian(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2008
embarassedIf he is telling lies, the modrator/s have no option than to blacklist him from this house/site.

(1) (Reply)

Man Cries Blood: Breaking News / Ways Make Your Manhood Bigger Without Using Drugs.. / Side Effects Of Kolanut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.