Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. (1166 Views)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / Why The Drudge Report Is One Of The Best Designed Sites On The Web / Is The Web Design Business Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. by joyous(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hello my people , which of These Webhosting is available for Nigerians to purchase among. Hostgator, namecheap and godaddy. And which of the Nigerian Webhosting can offer unlimited hosting and bandwith.
Thanks
Re: Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Avoid godaddy,WordPress can't even run smoothly on Godaddy.....

Namecheap -- not heard negative reviews maybe cos i haven't searched

HostGator --- Great host but the gator (alligator) dey mis-bite sometimes grin grin .... Great Support, Great err'thing

GO WITH HOSTGATOR

What's d hype with unlimited ? You can't exhaust 150gig self

nothing like unlimited though, if it was unlimited, YouTube and Facebook would be paying &60 per year grin grin ....there's a section in HostGator ToS that talks about The bandwidth, Says if u in a party filled With food,some type of "eat as much as you can" party, Can you eat every thing, This means nothing like unlimited bandwidth but being a great host,i think their unlimited bandwidth should be around 1000gig (You can't finish that)

Would Also recommend BlueHost or Arvixe....."BlueHost" are great with Wp
Re: Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. by WebHostingPal: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2014
joyous: Hello my people , which of These Webhosting is available for Nigerians to purchase among. Hostgator, namecheap and godaddy. And which of the Nigerian Webhosting can offer unlimited hosting and bandwith.
Thanks

Hello, check out HostNigeria! for quality, reliable and affordable web hosting services in Nigeria.

Don't take my words for it, do a thorough research yourself and find out more about web hosting. Unlimited space and bandwidth are only used to persuade potential customers, you'll never find any web hosting company that will ever give you that smiley where ever you go and no matter how much you pay, even if you own the servers and the warehouse etc one day you will surely run out of space and bandwidth.

The buffet guy still rocks, it's the best and most friendly explanation ever. It's always a tricky one to explain, but I'm going to take it a little further.

Something most people probably don't know is that all the foreign web hosting companies like the ones you mentioned don't even own their own servers, they rent the servers on a monthly, yearly basis, depending on the contract, in most cases, not-binding contract, then they sub-rent it to the public. This is why you see most web hosting companies using different server locations, because once they exhaust their allocated disks, they move on, either to another server location, with the same company (call it provider if you like) or with another provider. For the sake of this article, provider is the [Real Owner] of the servers

Here is a break down for you to better understand the hierarchy- Listed according to their importance

[Real Server Owners - 1] - They own the servers, locations (Rented/Owned warehouse-mostly in remote areas), with high security etc - multi-billion investments - These guys don't normally get involved with web-hosting or have any direct relationship with the end-users. If these guys don't invest, build or manufacture servers, there would be no web hosting today, most of their servers are custom built to suit them.

[Big Hosting Companies - 2] - GoDaddy, Hostgator, Namecheap, Resellerclub etc have to pay [Real Server Owners] above to rent servers, then resell directly to the [Resellers] and the [End-Users] below. (Big Investment may be involved, mainly on advertisements etc.)

[Small Hosting Companies - 2] - Like the [Big Companies Above], the small web hosting companies can get their servers directly from the [Real Server Owners] above as well, but they may not necessarily have the enough capital to invest in ads like the [Big Hosting Companies]

[Resellers - 4] - These guys basically resell for the likes of the [Big Hosting Companies] listed above and sometimes for the [Small Hosting Companies] as well - you don't need big capital here, just a little less than the [Small Hosting Companies] really.

[Affiliates] - This are the guys that pass on the words to the end-users to be - here no financial investment at all, may be a bit of time here and there advertising the products from all or any of the above will quickly earn you some commissions.

I know my response is beyond what you asked for smiley, I felt compelled to pass this on, there is nothing like unlimited space or bandwidth.

And finally, nothing those big companies can do that we cannot do here, well! apart from their bigger advertisement budgets.

Hope this helps smiley
Re: Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. by smthosting: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
hello you can try www.smthodting.com offer unlimited hosting for just 25,000 yearly
Re: Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. by AsAPJregz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
smthosting: hello you can try www.smthodting.com offer unlimited hosting for just 25,000 yearly

25k.....? You must be kidding
Re: Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. by mastere3: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2014
For unlimited web hosting try www.vbhostnet.com

We offer range of web hosting service spanning across:[i][/i]

Unlimited cpanel web hosting http://www.vbhostnet.com/web_hosting.html
Unlimited whm reseller hosting http://www.vbhostnet.com/resellers_hosting.html
Unlimited master reseller hosting http://www.vbhostnet.com/master_resellers_hosting.html
And finally alpha master reseller http://www.vbhostnet.com/alpha_master_resellers.html

All packages comes with fascinating add-on and cpanel extension such as Attracta SEO Tool, Cloudflare Content Delivery Network and many more
Re: Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. by fattbabakay(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2014
smthosting: hello you can try www.smthodting.com offer unlimited hosting for just 25,000 yearly
25k yearly? shocked ..Are u related to basket mouth??
Re: Which Of The Web Hosting Can I Buy. by cool0: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/ as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!

(1) (Reply)

How To Re-size Image For Ads Placement On Nairaland To 30kb / HOW TO CREATE A BBM CHANNEL PIN BADGE FOR YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG / How Do I Switch My Nigerian Adsense Account To U.S To Increase Earnings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.