Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram (954 Views)

The Kinds Of People We Have On Nairaland / Nairalanders Drop Ur 2go ,fb,twitter Username Here And See Who Add You / 2 Died After Updating Their 2go Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by LecturerIFE: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
I stumbled on this on Facebook and I felt it's worth sharing.
NB: This is not an attempt to deride any religion. It's done without any malicious intent.

The kinds of status we would be updating on FB, Twitter & Instagram if we were in the times of Moses, Noah, Adam and Abraham:

1. Guys, it's scary, Lot's wife just turned into a
pillar of salt. #shaking

2. Pimping my camel, Jerusalem here I come...

3. Just chilling in first class at Noah's ark, the
view here is fantastic... but these Lions keep staring at me weird. #Noahsvoyage

4.Chilling with Moses by Mt Sinai...miracles be
going down here.

5. Eve and hubby got banished, they ate the
forbidden fruit. I mean, who does that? #smh

6. Jacob's status: Things we do for love, can't
believe I served her father for 14 years just to get her. Love u Rachel!

7. Some people are so cruel! Cain, how do u kill your own brother? #RIPAbel

8. One of Jesus' disciples post: What a long
day... walking and preaching the gospel. Now
chilling with my brothers. These guys are funny...LLP! (Laughing Like pharoah)

9. Isaac: Damn, dad nearly sacrificed me... #selfiewithram y'all grin grin grin

10. Mary: Joseph is not replying my Whatsapp
messages. He still thinks i cheated...Grow up duh

11. David: Guys this balcony is b b ...I can see everything. Female anatomy 101 #word

12. Jezebel: Victoria's secret is da bomb...

13. Can't believe Elisha just allowed bears to eat up those children. #Like seriously?

14. Samson: The chick sold me out... I'm going to bring the roof down on this party.

15. Judas did what? That bro ain't loyal.#smh

16. Jonah: I'm in the belly of a fish y'all
#INeverExpectedIt

17. Orpah: Not that I don't love my mother in-law or something but a girl gats to move on with her life. It's only a matter of time before Ruth stops her eye service too... #BackToMoab #HomeSweetHome

18. Elijah: Guys, can you imagine this widow that God said will sustain me in this time of famine can't even sustain herself? #NaDieBDisO

2 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Busuyib(f): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmm
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the person above me no get work angry
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by krazydave(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lolzz
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Busuyib(f): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the person above me no get work angry
abeg u fit fynd work gv me?
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Emmyk(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Funny
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Busuyib: abeg u fit fynd work gv me?

ya.....BLOW...JOB
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Busuyib(f): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

ya.....BLOW...JOB
dumb as s.
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Busuyib: dumb ass.

HONEY YOU ASKED FOR JOB NAAAAAAaaaa
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Busuyib(f): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

HONEY YOU ASKED FOR JOB NAAAAAAaaaa
G2H.
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Busuyib: G2H.

i dont want to go to heaven without u tongue
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by pendusky(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
nice!
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by LarrySun(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Jesus: They're really gonna crucify me? There is God o!

2 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lol, dat Mary's own got me laffing.
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by LarrySun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lot: Damn! I wish she turned to a pillar of pizzas. Who needs so much salt?
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by opeyemmmy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
LarrySun: Lot: Damn! I wish she turned to a pillar of pizzas. Who needs so much salt?

grin grin grin
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hahahahhahhahahahaha. Very funny.
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by dapyd1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: The Kinds Of Status We Would Be Updating On FB, Twitter & Instagram by Jhosh(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) President Resigns / BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative / Is Abubakar Shekau Really Dead? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.