Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? (23341 Views)

Graphic Photos: The Worst Soccer/Sport Injuries Of All Times. / Brazilian Referee Beheaded By Fans For Killing Player!! / Is Keshi's Eagles The Worst Nigerian Team Ever ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yes it is! grin tongue grin

13 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Busuyib(f): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Google. Anywayz FTC. I go do tankzgiving 4 church 2day.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by drnairalov: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
better than SuperEagles at least

My wife scored a free Kick against me with Mikel OBI while playing FIFA 13...i broke up with her...aint no way she learnt how to do that if she wasnt taken lessons from another man angry cry stop liking my post..what is dese. I just left my wife nd some people re liking it. Jesus didnt die 4 this.

56 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Smartsyn(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
I still can't believe that this is the same Brazilian side that won the confederation barely 12months ago...

They are the worst Brazilian side ever, no doubt about it.

15 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yes

Just remove Neymar from the squad!!

22 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by saasala(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yes nau

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
growing as a kid i watched the brazil team to see the flair of the brazilian teams,we learnt words like leg-over,shangalo e.t.c watching the brazil teams display brilliant dribbling and intelligent football.fell in love with romario,ronaldinho,ronaldo the phenomenon,roberto carlos,rivaldo,cafu,kaka.but this 2014 brazil team is bereft of talent,scolari decided to build physical team with rigid perpendicular players playing 'anywhere-belle-face-football'.players like hulk,fred,fernadinho(who played well for man city),gustavo hitler(beards),oscar(who honestly was a little out of form and tired and should have been rotated with willian to keep him fresh)and unintelligent defenders(striking-defenders)marcelo and luiz and maicon(pensioner).the only players who played like true brazillian greats were neymar and silva.it is all scolari's fault,he could have picked more creative and strong squad with players like kaka,ronaldinho(who despite their age certainly cant be worse than fred and jo),coutinho(how he got left out is beyond me),lucas moura and 2 great defenders miranda and filipe luis who went all the way with atletico madrid last season.despite hulk and oscar struggling he left willian on the bench.this is definitely the worst brazil team in decades and it is all the fault of scolari who picked a deficient squad based on favoritism.but then again maybe it just didnt go right for them..#bringbackoursambabrazil

45 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yap. Probably the worst ever.
But that's none of my business.

14 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by ddippset(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
no doubt! they said thiago sylva's absence caused the 7-1 drubbing. so what have they got to say now? kudos to argentina who were able to eliminate this dutch side. the dutch defence is too goooood.

11 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Dranatomy: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
They Bleep too much.. .
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Ninilowo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Neymar = Brazil

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by sulmeza(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
I dnt tink so...dnt 4gt dy r one of d last 4 teams in d tournament...dy onli gt punishd by stronger teams....dy've gt a decent team wit sum outstandin playas like neymar...i bliv dey'l improve

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
jo+fred= toothless attack.

47 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by HisMajesty1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't think so. I feel they are just unlucky.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by jhydebaba(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
U'll remain the best until u meet the best, then u'll join the rest.

They tried their best atleast we have Brazilian teams that don't get to smell the semifinals.

So I don't agree with u that they are the worst.

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by pendusky(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
no it's not! the truth is the present day team in Brazil is called "One man Team" they all depend on Neymer to perform magic for them! unfortunately the "one man" was down and their dream faded!

the same thing happen to Argentina, Every Argentine is praying for messi to score tomorrow!

this is why I support Germans! esp Chelsea's wizkid André Schürrle! each time he comes from bench he must score!

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by viution(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yes of course!! No doubt. So so shameful and annoying

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Ezedon(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
These are not the dreaded Samba Boys i used to know

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by ayoola2002(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
BREAKING:

Wenger bids for entire Brazil squad after impressive 4th place finish."

21 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Bigzymes(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Let me ask my grandfather.

undecided kiss o no, him don slip

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Haywhymido(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yes, frm d goal keeper to d striker.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yess oooooooo... The worst ever Brazil team I av watched.. Gosh. They just wrecked my football pride sha

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by chaloner(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
chaiiiiiii chaiiiiiiii chaiiiiiii thank god we re nt goin to meet brazil at d final again......#team nigerians

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by FKO1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
CORTANA Bleep ME UP..

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Vivipop(f): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
I'm afraid it is, with the exception of neymar of course tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by abbeyoye2001(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nothing special about em even with Neymar on field. Let's just hope the citizens won't start another riot after d WC. Cos there was no consolation

8 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by sovpounds(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Debroslink: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
coded01: Yes it is! grin tongue grin

None I repeat NONE of these players man for man is as good as the Brazilian side of 2002 world cup.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by supereagle(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Football Is For All (FIFA) Assited them to go far in this tournament.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by chelseabmw(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Worst coach ever angry

Worst players ever sad

Worst team ever lipsrsealed

Lovely ladies ever grin

Fred,Hulk,luiz,fernaldihno should be banned undecided

No more importation of Brazilian hair grin

Atleast my sister wouldn't tell me to buy her one for now cheesy

#TeamGermany4WorldCup

11 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by LaurelP(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Maybe
But guess wat...

Its non of my busines§
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Smartsyn: I still can't believe that this is the same Brazilian side that won the confederation barely 12months ago...

They are the worst Brazilian side ever, no doubt about it.

Against a Real Madrid tongue grin sorry Spanish side that 1 year later the Robben-led team dismantled like school-boys in the 1st round... grin tongue grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Chukwu Finally Speaks, Clears Air On His Condition / Solomon Dalung Visits National Stadium Lagos (Photos) / Photos From Stephen Keshi's Novelty Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.