Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! (6018 Views)

Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose (2) (3) (4)

Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by Omooba77: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Happy birthday ma,may God continue to strengthen you ma.She was born July 13,1948.

Members of RCCG,please a shout out to Mummy G!!!!!!!!!!!.God bless you ma.

Pastor (Mrs) Folu Adeboye is the wife of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and Mother-in-Israel. She is greatly admired for her selfless service to the body of Christ and to society.

Her concern for the spiritual and physical welfare of people, particularly the less privileged, is demonstrated in great sacrifices of time, talent and resources aimed at improving the well-being of vulnerable women and children across the world. One of her ministry projects - Africa Missions – was set up in 1996 to promote the spread of the gospel in Africa and in other continents.

The initiative also encourages the introduction of sustainable development programmes meant to improve the quality of life of vulnerable children, youths, women and families.

She remains focused on the manifold call of God on her life, especially through the helps and teaching ministries within and beyond the RCCG.

Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
hbd ma'am
Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by Omooba77: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mummy oh oh epelaye.......

Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by temisukanmi(f): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2014
Ma .. u ar a great inspiration for we young ladies. we love u. Happy Birthday n God bless u more.
Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by Omooba77: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2014
God bless my Mother in Isreal.....

Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by Omooba77: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2014
As your days are ma,so shall your strength be......
Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by Omooba77: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Mummy Foluke Adenike Adeboye,a mother indeed!!!!God will always bless and favour you!
Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by Omooba77: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2014
Mod,I beg let us celebrate our mother now.....Biko......God bless
Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by desirel: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2014
the cult of personality.......i hope that all rccg members that worship their leaders know that this are only people and no matter how talented, smart, inspirational and religious are, they are still creation and not the creator. this woman "Mother in Isreal....." ?!! seriously!? well is still good that they didn't say that she is the mother of God......i guess.......anyway there is so much heresy and stupidity.

Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by Omooba77: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
desirel: the cult of personality.......i hope that all rccg members that worship their leaders know that this are only people and no matter how talented, smart, inspirational and religious are, they are still creation and not the creator. this woman "Mother in Isreal....." ?!! seriously!? well is still good that they didn't say that she is the mother of God......i guess.......anyway there is so much heresy and stupidity.
No one is hero worshipping sir;but honour must be given to whom honour is due.She is indeed Our Mother in Isreal.....
Re: Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! by Omooba77: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Among those who were to marry mummy G,I was the least qualified in term of riches,I was competing with lawyers......Pastor E.A.Adeboye

Bishop (dr) Chris Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Sets Lagos Ablaze With Miracles / An Atheist Reviews The Bible / How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit?