Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme (54669 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by fayeki: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko Post UTME/DE Application Form
Instructions:
Candidates are to pay the sum of Four Thousand naira (N4,000.00) at any branch of the banks listed below:
*.Enterprise Bank
*.Keystone Bank
*.Skye Bank
*.Zenith Bank
*.First Bank
*.Access Bank
*.Wema Bank
Candidates should note that they are to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt No and confirmation Code for the on-line registration.
To Register:
1.Click on Start Application, enter your JAMB Registration number, Receipt No, and the Confirmation Code to confirm your payment.
2.If payment has been confirmed, use the Applicant Login option to login with your JAMB Registration No and your Confirmation Code to continue the registration process.
3.Enter JAMB registration numbers and confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
4.Preview, confirm, submit and immediately PRINT-OUT ᵃn̶̲̥̅̊ acknowledgment slip
The date for the exam is 28 july to August 3rd
Cc @237900A3
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by fayeki: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
I welcome you all to adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko,ondo state.
This is this year official nairaland page for this year post utme,all the information as regard the school post utme will be dissenminate here freely,not just information but real and factual infor with our hand of gesture are extended to who so ever which.
It is on this note I humbly welcome you all.
All sort of comment are allow
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by fayeki: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Front page pls,this information is crucial pls @admin.thanks so much
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by tosinjoe(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2014
Thanks being waiting, my younger sister is a candidate
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by suarezgerrard(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by lat4real: 5:09am On Jul 13, 2014
What about DE students? Are we going to
obtain the same form...
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by hurricle: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2014
pls wat is the official cutoff?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by fayeki: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
180 is the official cut of mark
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by youngPRO(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Do they allow people who did not choose them in jamb write their post jamb?
fayeki: 180 is the official cut of mark
Do they allow people who did not choose them in jamb write their post jamb?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by hurricle: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
youngPRO: Do they allow people who did not choose them in jamb write their post jamb?Do they allow people who did not choose them in jamb write their post jamb?
am not sure of dat
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by hurricle: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2014
youngPRO: Do they allow people who did not choose them in jamb write their post jamb?Do they allow people who did not choose them in jamb write their post jamb?
yeah i jux confirm it nw. u ar eligible to apply
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by youngPRO(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2014
hurricle:
yeah i jux confirm it nw. u ar eligible to apply
Really? Thanks
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by tosinjoe(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2014
Pls is d exam an etest Dts computer based, or d conventional pen and paper
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2014
Who don register?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by AdmiralISAAC(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Please, how can someone get the account number to pay money into?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by hurricle: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
tosinjoe: Pls is d exam an etest Dts computer based, or d conventional pen and paper
it's just cbt
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by fayeki: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
AdmiralISAAC: Please, how can someone get the account number to pay money into?
------------------------------------------
You don't need account nuber,it is E-tranzat...they(banks)know how to go about it
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by fayeki: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
AAUA POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2014/2015
ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry
candidates who applied for admission into
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State for the 2014/2015 academic session
that the POST UTME Screening Exercise will hold
from 28th July to 2nd August, 2014 at the e-
testing Centre, University campus.
Candidates eligible for the screening are: ·
those who made Adekunle Ajasin University,
Akungba-Akoko their choice of University in the
2014/2015 UTME and have scored 180 and above ·
Direct Entry candidates who chose the University
and-----------------------------------------------------------------------
***Candidates who did not pick Adekunle Ajasin
University, Akungba-Akoko as a choice but
scored 180 and above in the 2014/2015 UTME and
are interested in admission to Adekunle Ajasin
University, Akungba-Akoko*************------------------------------------------------i-.
-Payment & Registration Procedure
Candidates are to register online on the University
website at www.aaua.edu.ng /putme2014(the only
official website of the University) between 7th
and 24th July 2014. Candidates are to pay the sum
of Four Thousand naira (N4,000.00) only covering:
· Administrative charges -
N2,000.00 ·
On-line Application and results checking -
N1,000.00 ·
Sample past questions (online) and other
charges N1,000.00
N4,000.00
at any branch of the banks listed below
Enterprise Bank,
Keystone Bank,
Skye Bank,
Zenith Bank,
First Bank ,
Access Bank,
Wema Bank.
Candidates should note that they are to collect
bank-generated receipts at the point of payment,
which will contain receipt No and confirmation
code for the on-line registration.
Guidelines and Instructions to all Candidates
1. Candidates are requested to log on to
www.aaua.edu.ng /putme2014
2. Enter JAMB registration numbers and
confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
3. Preview, confirm, submit and immediately
PRINT-OUT an acknowledgment slip
4. Candidates are to come to the Examination
Hall with the following: (a) JAMB
Registration Slip
(b) AcknowledgementSlip printed out from the
University portal.
5. Candidates should download past questions
from the University website after payment.
6. Any candidate who fails to participate in the
Screening Exercise will not be considered for
admission into the University.
7. Please note that online registration for the
exercise ends at midnight on Thursday 24th July,
For further enquiries, please contact PUTME
Support Team through the email address:
putmeenquiry@aa ua.edu.ng
Signed: Bamidele Olotu
Registrar

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by thobie11: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2014
most of d listed bank dont av it yet in lagos
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Auseayo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Finaly....ve waited so long for dis group 2 b opened

av checked all d bank in my area(lagos),none of dem az d form/e-transact stuff....i dnt kno where 2 check again
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Auseayo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls az anybody registered 4rm lag
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by hurricle: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
anybody registered frm lag should let us know d bank, pls
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by johnmartus(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
fayeki: AAUA POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2014/2015
ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry
candidates who applied for admission into
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State for the 2014/2015 academic session
that the POST UTME Screening Exercise will hold
from 28th July to 2nd August, 2014 at the e-
testing Centre, University campus.
Candidates eligible for the screening are: ·
those who made Adekunle Ajasin University,
Akungba-Akoko their choice of University in the
2014/2015 UTME and have scored 180 and above ·
Direct Entry candidates who chose the University
and-----------------------------------------------------------------------
***Candidates who did not pick Adekunle Ajasin
University, Akungba-Akoko as a choice but
scored 180 and above in the 2014/2015 UTME and
are interested in admission to Adekunle Ajasin
University, Akungba-Akoko*************------------------------------------------------i-.
-Payment & Registration Procedure
Candidates are to register online on the University
website at www.aaua.edu.ng /putme2014(the only
official website of the University) between 7th
and 24th July 2014. Candidates are to pay the sum
of Four Thousand naira (N4,000.00) only covering:
· Administrative charges -
N2,000.00 ·
On-line Application and results checking -
N1,000.00 ·
Sample past questions (online) and other
charges N1,000.00
N4,000.00
at any branch of the banks listed below
Enterprise Bank,
Keystone Bank,
Skye Bank,
Zenith Bank,
First Bank ,
Access Bank,
Wema Bank.
Candidates should note that they are to collect
bank-generated receipts at the point of payment,
which will contain receipt No and confirmation
code for the on-line registration.
Guidelines and Instructions to all Candidates
1. Candidates are requested to log on to
www.aaua.edu.ng /putme2014
2. Enter JAMB registration numbers and
confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
3. Preview, confirm, submit and immediately
PRINT-OUT an acknowledgment slip
4. Candidates are to come to the Examination
Hall with the following: (a) JAMB
Registration Slip
(b) AcknowledgementSlip printed out from the
University portal.
5. Candidates should download past questions
from the University website after payment.
6. Any candidate who fails to participate in the
Screening Exercise will not be considered for
admission into the University.
7. Please note that online registration for the
exercise ends at midnight on Thursday 24th July,
For further enquiries, please contact PUTME
Support Team through the email address:
putmeenquiry@aa ua.edu.ng
Signed: Bamidele Olotu
Registrar
I did not see such information in they are website
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Auseayo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yea,,,,Tank God o.....ve finaly bought f form 2ru e-transact...m gonna register it nw
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by fayeki: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
If you re in lagos,the following bank branch can be check for the card
First bank----Ikotun egbe
Access Bank ilasamaja
Access Bank Ikeja area
Pls if you can't locate it at your arean,pls don't relent in searching for it any where in lagos.
If all effort prove futile in lagos,it is advisable to come down to skull to obtain it or better contant any body in skull to help you obtain it.

Also I heard that it been sold at the rate of #5000 in lagos...this is not so here on campus as the 2bank on ground are selling it at the rate of 4000 excluding 250 bank charges.
That's it for now,any information I gather again will be disseminated.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Genes1s: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
fayeki: If you re in lagos,the following bank branch can be check for the card
First bank----Ikotun egbe
Access Bank ilasamaja
Access Bank Ikeja area
Pls if you can't locate it at your arean,pls don't relent in searching for it any where in lagos.
If all effort prove futile in lagos,it is advisable to come down to skull to obtain it or better contant any body in skull to help you obtain it.

Also I heard that it been sold at the rate of #5000 in lagos...this is not so here on campus as the 2bank on ground are selling it at the rate of 4000 excluding 250 bank charges.
That's it for now,any information I gather again will be disseminated.

Please i want to apply through direct entry but here is the problem, my school is on strike and my ND result has not been released, can i still apply for the post utme or what do u suggest that i can do?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by fayeki: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Genes1s:

Please i want to apply through direct entry but here is the problem, my school is on strike and my ND result has not been released, can i still apply for the post utme or what do u suggest that i can do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can obtain as you don't need it for registration.the transcript will be summit physically in the skull by you after,during or before PUTME exam.
No qulm abt that.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Genes1s: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
fayeki:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can obtain as you don't need it for registration.the transcript will be summit physically in the skull by you after,during or before PUTME exam.
No qulm abt that.
Thanks for the reply
with the way things are goin, i dont think they(my school) will be resuming anytime soon. m so confused.

I am thinkin of this, maybe i should apply though UTME(i wrote this year jamb) since they allow those that did not choose them in UTME to sit for the exam.

I chose FUTA as my first choice and i heard they will be doin their post utme from 30th july to 1st of august.
Here is another problem AAUA also wil be conduting their post utme from 28th to 2nd of august.

Do u know if AAUA has a specific date for conducting post utme for each faculty/department?

THanks
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Auseayo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Is the registration portal fully open...cuz av been trying 2 register my own since mawni bt its nt registering
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hey fasckin thanks for holding the page down.Yeah IF YOU NEED HELP VIA BUYIng THE FORM OR REGISTERING OR ACCOMODATION FOLLOW @aauaolodo or @aauaamebo
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Auseayo: Is the registration portal fully open...cuz av been trying 2 register my own since mawni bt its nt registering
yes IT IS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.