Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES (32760 Views)

Ps3 Games For Sale On Hacked Ps3 Consoles / Ps3 Games For Sale On Hacked Ps3 Consoles / Brand New Ps3 Consoles. Buy Now, Pay Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2014
Greetings
my fellow nairalanders,just thought you should know that PS3 game
console owners with jailbroken systems can purchase their games in
software copy format for their PS3's for use with multiman download
manager on a hard disk from me for very cheap.If interested contact me
on this number:08081579796 for more details.Preye is the name and i'm
based in Lagos and very reliable.A trial should convince y'al.These games are available;killzone
2,Gran tourismo,uncharted 3,the last of us,God of war ascension,infamous
2,La noire,hitman absolution,Assassins creed 3,Assassins creed
revelation,Remember me,Bureau xcom declassified,Need for speed most
wanted,Lost planet 3,Tom clancys splinter cell blacklist,Dead space
3,Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm,Saint row 4,Batman arkam
origins,Pro evolution soccer 14, resistance 2,are the available games on
ground with more to come.I've just added more games to the list.They
are;GOD OF WAR COLLECTION,GOD OF WAR 3,PES 13,FIFA 13,DIABLO 3,RAYMAN
LEGENDS,MARVEL VS CAPCOM,ARMY OF TWO(the devils cartel),ARMY OF TWO(the
40th day),KILLZONE 3 and RESISTANCE(fall of man).These games are now
available too:NBA2K10,ASSASSINS CREED,GTA 5,NINJA GAIDEN 3,MAX PAYNE
3,WATCHDOGS,METAL GEAR SOLID REVENGEANCE,METAL GEAR SOLID and CALL OF
DUTY(BLACK OPS).These were just added to the list:CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS
2,CALL OF DUTY GHOST AND ANGRY BIRDS(STAR WARS).Thanks for your
cooperation.Yours truly.Preye.Just added these games to the group:CALL
OF DUTY(MODERN WARFARE),ASSASSINS CREED(BLACK FLAG),BATTLEFIELD 4,ONE
PIECE,AND RESIDENT EVIL 5(GOLD EDITION).
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by bosunogede: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2014
please i need a second hand psp
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Greetings dear Bosun Ogede.Hope i got that right.If you need a PSP,you either go to Oshodi or Alaba or if you have a mastercard(credit card) that is recognised internationally,you could order used ones on ebay or amazon depends on what you want.I know someone @ Oshodi who could help.Here's his number;08027489675 or 08051565771.His name is Mr Ola and he's @ Oshodi.Hope this helps.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by Jakeattah(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2014
nigmarelli: Greetings my fellow nairalanders,just thought you should know that PS3 game console owners with jailbroken systems can purchase their games in software copy format for their PS3's for use with multiman download manager on a hard disk from me for very cheap.If interested contact me on this number:08081579796 for more details.Preye is the name and i'm based in Lagos and very reliable.A trial should convince y'al.killzone 2,Gran tourismo,uncharted 3,the last of us,God of war ascension,infamous 2,La noire,hitman absolution,Assassins creed 3,Assassins creed revelation,Remember me,Bureau xcom declassified,Need for speed most wanted,Lost planet 3,Tom clancys splinter cell blacklist,Dead space 3,Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm,Saint row 4,Batman arkam origins,Pro evolution soccer 14, resistance 2,are the available games on ground with more to come.

I'm not sure if mine is jailbroken, how do I jailbreak and get these games?
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks for veiwing and posting a comment here Mr Attah.Really appreciate it.For the answer to your question;First you need to know what firmware you are on.Go to the system settings-system info on ur PS3 and the firmware will show up.By my knowledge only firmwares 3.55 and under can be jailbroken using a software with no need of opening it up and modding or installing a modchip which we all know is risky especially from someone who doesnt know how to do the modchip thing as it requires soldering e.t.c.The softmod using software is the best form of jailbreak as u only need to download the software,could be rebug,Rogero,e.t.c.Just google and you'll see where to download and steps on how to jailbreak.Its pretty simple if you research properly.After the jailbreak,download a backup manager called multiman and install it too.Multiman's function is to help you play the games i sell from a hard disk directly with the PS3. Then you can contact me if you are in Lagos and we'll meet and negotiate on price and other things and you are good to go.Most importantly the disadvantage is you wont be able to play online on the PSN network ie the playstation network as your console will be banned,secondly to play newer games you need to update your jailbreak software to enable you play the new games as they are released on the latest firmware available to PS3.Never update your firmware when prompted to as this will destroy the jailbreak permanently.Be very careful about this so you can enjoy your PS3.If you can do the jailbreak yourself,maybe because your PS3 is on a higher firmware say 3.56 and upwards for example not to worry,i know someone who does it at Oshodi be it softmodd or hardmodd.Hope this answers your question.I'll be expecting your response.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by Jakeattah(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
nigmarelli: Thanks for veiwing and posting a comment here Mr Attah.Really appreciate it.For the answer to your question;First you need to know what firmware you are on.Go to the system settings-system info on ur PS3 and the firmware will show up.By my knowledge only firmwares 3.55 and under can be jailbroken using a software with no need of opening it up and modding or installing a modchip which we all know is risky especially from someone who doesnt know how to do the modchip thing as it requires soldering e.t.c.The softmod using software is the best form of jailbreak as u only need to download the software,could be rebug,Rogero,e.t.c.Just google and you'll see where to download and steps on how to jailbreak.Its pretty simple if you research properly.After the jailbreak,download a backup manager called multiman and install it too.Multiman's function is to help you play the games i sell from a hard disk directly with the PS3. Then you can contact me if you are in Lagos and we'll meet and negotiate on price and other things and you are good to go.Most importantly the disadvantage is you wont be able to play online on the PSN network ie the playstation network as your console will be banned,secondly to play newer games you need to update your jailbreak software to enable you play the new games as they are released on the latest firmware available to PS3.Never update your firmware when prompted to as this will destroy the jailbreak permanently.Be very careful about this so you can enjoy your PS3.If you can do the jailbreak yourself,maybe because your PS3 is on a higher firmware say 3.56 and upwards for example not to worry,i know someone who does it at Oshodi be it softmodd or hardmodd.Hope this answers your question.I'll be expecting your response.Cheers.

Hit me up on whatsapp, I might need more clarifiction please. 07036511110
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Okay.Will do that now.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by Kk4(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
hello. you have been truly helpful and your game collection is madt. are you on whatsapp?
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks Mr KK4.Hope you dont mind me calling you that.And yes i am on whatsapp.Whats your number?Mine is 08081579796.Hit me up.Cheers.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Someone just bought the 25 games advertised here yesterday.Call him to hear his testimony on this number:08188163552.He's Ibukun by name.For those of you think its a spam.Do hope to satisfy you curiosity and doubts.Cheers to you all.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by Flawlessangel(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2014
nigmarelli: Okay.Will do that now.
hw much is required 2 get a game 4rm u?
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by Flawlessangel(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Are u saying once the firmware is updated, the ps3 can never be jailbroken again? Or will d ps3 shut down permanently?
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Flawless angel Hi.Thanks for viewin my post.What i was trying to say is if you mistakenly update via the game disk you put in,it renders the hack useless and it can longer be hacked.But you can play disks you own on it.The firmware should only be updated using the modified version of the hack.I.e if you have Rogero 3.55 installed for instance and want to play games on a higher firmware say 4.55,download the updated version of Rogero for 4.55 and update the previous with the new.Thats the trick to apply.Hope you understand.Prices vary per size and popularity but at a minimum of 1k plus trans and pendin how many you choose to buy i'll throw in one of the smaller games regarding size for free if you buy 8 at a go .Cheers
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by bigiyaro(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
@op do u know anyone who can professionaly jailbreak my ps3 slim cech 2501A. Tanks.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sir Bigiyaro.Thanks for reading and posting here.Really appreciate the gesture.Well,find out what the firmware is by going to settings on the PS3's home menu,then system settings.You should be able to see the firmware there.If it is 3.55,then you are in luck cos it can be softmodded/jailbroken if it isn't then it can be downgraded using a dongle which involves taking it apart,soldering(hardmodd) before jailbreaking.Call Mr Ola on these lines:08051565771 and 08027489675.Tell him Preye referred you to him,then give him the game specs.If he can do so,he'll let you know.Hope this helps.The said Mr Ola is a video game engineer at Oshodi electronics market.Just so you know.Cheers.My name is Preye.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Greetings my fellow nairalanders,just thought you should know that PS3 game console owners with jailbroken systems can purchase their games in software copy format for their PS3's for use with multiman download manager on a hard disk from me for very cheap.If interested contact me on this number:08081579796 for more details.Preye is the name and i'm based in Lagos and very reliable.A trial should convince y'al.killzone 2,Gran tourismo,uncharted 3,the last of us,God of war ascension,infamous 2,La noire,hitman absolution,Assassins creed 3,Assassins creed revelation,Remember me,Bureau xcom declassified,Need for speed most wanted,Lost planet 3,Tom clancys splinter cell blacklist,Dead space 3,Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm,Saint row 4,Batman arkam origins,Pro evolution soccer 14, resistance 2,are the available games on ground with more to come.I've just added more games to the list.They are;GOD OF WAR COLLECTION,GOD OF WAR 3,PES 13,FIFA 13,DIABLO 3,RAYMAN LEGENDS,MARVEL VS CAPCOM,ARMY OF TWO(the devils cartel),ARMY OF TWO(the 40th day),KILLZONE 3 and RESISTANCE(fall of man).Any interested buyers should please take note.Thanks for your cooperation.Games are available and working.Yours truly.Preye.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Greetings once again my peeps.Just so you know:another guy just bought some of the games on this list.Call him on these numbers:08120409201 or 08135447600 to hear his experience.Tunde is his name.Cheers and do hope to hear from you guys.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by pinupjoe: 3:49am On Aug 18, 2014
Do u have ps vita games
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2014
Hi pinupjoe.Thanks for reading the post.But sorry i dont have nor sell PS vita games.Cheers.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by mathmatica: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2014
These games you sell,are they the complete games,as is found on their CD,or they are shorter version without videos or intro?
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks for viewing and commenting on the post.In answer to your question;these games are exact copies or replicas of the Cds.They're in the format popularly known as ISOS.In other words it contains everything you asked.Cheers.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by mathmatica: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014
can you help me get a jail broken ps3?..how much would it cost...one terabytes of external hard disk would cost how much?
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi Mathmatica,are you on whatsapp?Hit me up if you are.Its cheaper.But in the meantime,a jailbroken PS3 of 160gig at Oshodi goes for b/w 44-50k.I know of two guys you can get it from and one's number by name Mr Ola is on this thread.Try and call him to negotiate and do tell him that Mr Preye.An external hard disk of 1 terabyte goes for b/w 15-18k,while 500gig goes for b/w 6-9k.You can buy the EHDrives at computer village or at the same Oshodi.Thats all the info i have.When you're ready,you could call me and we'll go together.Cheers mate.

2 Likes

Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by Fifa14Full: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2014
dozens of Games
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by cupid4ig(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
nigmarelli: Thanks for veiwing and posting a comment here Mr Attah.Really appreciate it.For the answer to your question;First you need to know what firmware you are on.Go to the system settings-system info on ur PS3 and the firmware will show up.By my knowledge only firmwares 3.55 and under can be jailbroken using a software with no need of opening it up and modding or installing a modchip which we all know is risky especially from someone who doesnt know how to do the modchip thing as it requires soldering e.t.c.The softmod using software is the best form of jailbreak as u only need to download the software,could be rebug,Rogero,e.t.c.Just google and you'll see where to download and steps on how to jailbreak.Its pretty simple if you research properly.After the jailbreak,download a backup manager called multiman and install it too.Multiman's function is to help you play the games i sell from a hard disk directly with the PS3. Then you can contact me if you are in Lagos and we'll meet and negotiate on price and other things and you are good to go.Most importantly the disadvantage is you wont be able to play online on the PSN network ie the playstation network as your console will be banned,secondly to play newer games you need to update your jailbreak software to enable you play the new games as they are released on the latest firmware available to PS3.Never update your firmware when prompted to as this will destroy the jailbreak permanently.Be very careful about this so you can enjoy your PS3.If you can do the jailbreak yourself,maybe because your PS3 is on a higher firmware say 3.56 and upwards for example not to worry,i know someone who does it at Oshodi be it softmodd or hardmodd.Hope this answers your question.I'll be expecting your response.Cheers.
wow so long. To be sincere this is what has bn keeping me away from ps3 the hacking and the price of cds. I want a game I can enjoy without any hindrance so with ur experience pls which would u advice me to get or do buy hacked one or buy new one that has not bn hacked?

1 Like

Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by nigmarelli(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello Cupid4ig,thanks for readin the thread.I'd advice you go for a hacked one.Thats what most folks i know go for.And this is not about the profit i'll make but a sincere opinion.In case you dont know a hacked one goes for b/w 44-50k at Oshodi if u do ur negotiations properly.And i know at least 2 trusty people in Oshodi u could get it from.One of them's number is already on the thread.You could whatsapp me for more details and for the other guys numbers.But when you do want to get it,let me know and we'll go together.At least if they see me with you they'll go easy on you.But call first,tell em Mr Preye sent you and negotiate aggressively.Hope this helped.Cheers.
Re: PS3 GAMES FOR SALE ON HACKED PS3 CONSOLES by cupid4ig(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
nigmarelli: Hello Cupid4ig,thanks for readin the thread.I'd advice you go for a hacked one.Thats what most folks i know go for.And this is not about the profit i'll make but a sincere opinion.In case you dont know a hacked one goes for b/w 44-50k at Oshodi if u do ur negotiations properly.And i know at least 2 trusty people in Oshodi u could get it from.One of them's number is already on the thread.You could whatsapp me for more details and for the other guys numbers.But when you do want to get it,let me know and we'll go together.At least if they see me with you they'll go easy on you.But call first,tell em Mr Preye sent you and negotiate aggressively.Hope this helped.Cheers.
ok I will do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria / Jailbreaking And Sales Of PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 Or Lower And Games Installation. / Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.