Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? (6316 Views)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
fredoooooo:

i give you the striking role plus captain paapa , even if you wan be coach grin
lolz... oniyeye.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
blackgold7777: I no dey do follow follow but if you follow me no your own (oyo)

Whatever your reasons are
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Idowuogbo: Emm... i gats show love to my disciples na.U follow me? I follow back if I gbadun your parole.

I see smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Islie: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

There are nice people on nairaland to attract you, pay attention more.

thanks man
i will do just that
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Islie:

thanks man
i will do just that

Correct man!
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Peterwizzy: im not even pissed off yet

You just announced a propensity to be embarassed
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by blackgold7777(f): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Whatever your reasons are
nothing
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
blackgold7777: nothing

O di mma
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
ShirelleBaby: you are very correct

You must be a very articulate person
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
missberrypop5: Most people follow me, and i follow them back in return. If i happen to follow you, then you are someone with an interesting personality i'd love to learn. smiley

You look Solangeish, are you her or is she you? grin
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

You look Solangeish, are you her or is she you? grin
What is solangeish
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2014
missberrypop5: What is solangeish

Don't mind me, Solange Knowles is Beyonce's younger sister
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Oahray: 3:10am On Jul 14, 2014
I follow everyone whose profile I check *straight face*. It just doesn't reflect on my following list all the time smiley

Some dey lead me to juicy threads sha.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2014
Oahray: I follow everyone whose profile I check *straight face*. It just doesn't reflect on my following list all the time smiley

Some dey lead me to juicy threads sha.

Wondering what makes the bold what it is
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2014
fredoooooo:

i give you the striking role plus captain paapa , even if you wan be coach grin

Common, just do her a PM, perhaps, she may oblige you

Praying for you smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by fredoooooo: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

Common, just do her a PM, perhaps, she may oblige you

Praying for you smiley

naa , i don't need that .I already pay her dowry . smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Peterwizzy: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

You just announced a propensity to be embarassed
im not pissed and i won't be tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
fredoooooo:

Impressive!
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Peterwizzy: im not pissed and i won't be tongue

smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
fredoooooo:

O serious
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by simdam500(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
STENON: I Like reading sensible comments frm some Nairalanders.....
Bt unfortunately, I dnt follow any one of them.

Bt unfortunately, Expect no follower wink
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by simdam500(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
vizkiz: Too many hidden comments up there...

Btw who know how to prepare noodles, am hungry sad

get a sachet of hungry man size and chew
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by fredoooooo: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
O serious
wink cheesy kiss
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Blockus: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sadly, I have no followers.

And I am a really cool dude.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Common interest/they intrigues me/ i love reading there post/ or I like them as in like them not love/

Either one of does.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Blockus: Sadly, I have no followers.

And I am a really cool dude.

Confirmed!

Maybe start by following Idowuogbo and Rokiatu smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Keky(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rokiatu is damn hot !!!
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
rokiatu: Common interest/they intrigues me/ i love reading there post/ or I like them as in like them not love/

Either one of does.

Even at face value you will easily have men following you up and down and they will have no apologies for doing that.

smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Keky: Rokiatu is damn hot !!!

Very true!

She is just about the most beautiful lady I have come across here on nairaland. I am just noticing her.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by mytym(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
*common interests
*similar belief system
*useful topics
*depth of their thinking (from posts)
*Looks grin shocked or face value
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
mytym:
*common interests
*similar belief system
*useful topics
*depth of their thinking (from posts)
*Looks grin shocked or face value

With that smile after your last point I put it to you that that point outweighs the other points of yours put together.

Confess! cheesy wink
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by mytym(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

With that smile after your last point I put it to you that that point outweighs the other points of yours put together.

Confess! cheesy wink

*clears throat* i aint a confessor nor are you the seeker of truth wink
buh since you put it to me...you could check my posts so u can have an accurate measure of other points...it doesn't outweigh others, its just important enough to be first from bottom wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

23 Year Old Marries 19 Year Old In Uyo (see Pictures) / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.