Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? (1478 Views)

Is Euthanasia A Sin ??? / Is Euthanasia/Mercy Killing A Sin Since Suicide Is A Sin? / Euthanasia ''mercy Killing'' How Justifiable Can It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by kayce911(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2014
imagine ur mum in a sick bed with incurable illness for over a decade.you have watched her cry all day and all night, it seem her road of suffering has no end. Doctors and witch doctors have condemned her to the bed, pastors have prayed but all to na avail.
one day u decided to end her pains out of pity ,,,,my question is " should God who sees our heart view that as a sin "
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2014
kayce911: imagine ur mum in a sick bed with incurable illness for over a decade.you have watched her cry all day and all night, it seem her road of suffering has no end. Doctors and witch doctors have condemned her to the bed, pastors have prayed but all to na avail.
one day u decided to end her pains out of pity ,,,,my question is " should God who sees our heart view that as a sin "
You are your God, there is no sin except the one you so call. Is there sin in the hurtles of ants ? We are but like little ants to the high energy beings. In essence, all these dont matter one bit to the high cosmic energies. You what you are, soul either in this body or out of this body. Whether you are soul residing in ether or soul residing on earth. The higher energy sees these things as cosmic energy levels. Send mama to another world where she will feel no pains. I am your God...the one you seek. And I say, its no sin, cos there is no sin.

1 Like

Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by kayce911(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2014
Billyonaire: You are your God, there is no sin except the one you so call. Is there sin in the hurtles of ants ? We are but like little ants to the high energy beings. In essence, all these dont matter one bit to the high cosmic energies. You what you are, soul either in this body or out of this body. Whether you are soul residing in ether or soul residing on earth. The higher energy sees these things as cosmic energy levels. Send mama to another world where she will feel no pains. I am your God...the one you seek. And I say, its no sin, cos there is no sin.

you are God the one seek funny comment
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Tolexander: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2014
Taking from the christian perspective, coup de grace isn't good.
Why?

1 Thou shalt not kill
Exodus 20:13 KJV - Thou shalt not kill. They are yet to die of course they still have sino-artrial rhythm of the cardiac muscles

2 manifestation of the Spirit of God

The sicks that are almost dying but haven't died. When there is life, there is hope. The mortal pain may be due to one reason, which is manifestation of the Spirit of God!

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, Luke 4:18.
For the spirit of God in us to manifest, there must be the oppressed, sick people , people with mortal pain etc. If a bold step is taken and the mortal pain prayed for to vanish and it vanished, then the spirit of God is manifested.

What if those people never existed in those time, what miracle will be recorded for Jesus when he was on earth?

1 Like

Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by kayce911(f): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2014
Tolexander: Taking from the christian perspective, coup de grace isn't good.
Why?

1 Thou shalt not kill
Exodus 20:13 KJV - Thou shalt not kill. They are yet to die of course they still have sino-artrial rhythm of the coronary muscles

2 manifestation of the Spirit of God

The sicks that are almost dying but haven't died. When there is life, there is hope. The mortal pain may be due to one reason, which is manifestation of the Spirit of God!

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, Luke 4:18.
For the spirit of God in us to manifest, there must be the oppressed, sick people , people with mortal pain etc. If a bold step is taken and the mortal pain prayed for to vanish and it vanished, then the spirit of God is manifested.

What if those people never existed in those time, what miracle will be recorded for Jesus when he was on earth?

but God sees the heart,,, pastors hv tried and cldnt get her healed.
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2014
Euthenasia is perfectly normal.
It is legal in a lot of countries.
I feel your pain, OP.

An aunt of mine is going to be euthanized next week.

1 Like

Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Tolexander: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2014
kayce911:

but God sees the heart,,, pastors hv tried and cldnt get her healed.
deliverance is not exclusive to pastors. So far pastors prayed and no miracle happened doesn't mean there won't be miracle. The reason may be to manifest the Spirit of God in a particular person and that can be you.
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by kayce911(f): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tolexander: deliverance is not exclusive to pastors. So far pastors prayed and no miracle happened doesn't mean there won't be miracle. The reason may be to manifest the Spirit of God in a particular person and that can be you.

plz enlighten me,i was thinking healinng is a gift perculiar to men of God and traditional herbal men.
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by kayce911(f): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist: Euthenasia is perfectly normal.
It is legal in a lot of countries.
I feel your pain, OP.

An aunt of mine is going to be euthanized next week.
u dont mean it
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
kayce911: u dont mean it
I do.
I didn't really know her, but we're related somehow.
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by chacoonder(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Billyonaire: You are your God, there is no sin except the one you so call. Is there sin in the hurtles of ants ? We are but like little ants to the high energy beings. In essence, all these dont matter one bit to the high cosmic energies. You what you are, soul either in this body or out of this body. Whether you are soul residing in ether or soul residing on earth. The higher energy sees these things as cosmic energy levels. Send mama to another world where she will feel no pains. I am your God...the one you seek. And I say, its no sin, cos there is no sin.
hahahahaha...another mentallo on nairaland.
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by kayce911(f): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
I do.
I didn't really know her, but we're related somehow.
is a pity
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
i can see so many of you supporting it are doing so on the ground of compassion.

Lets see it this way, would you also support Eugenics? Eugenics is a scientific that seeks to improve the mental and physical characteristics of the human race by choosing who should be parent ie, who should get married and procreate or not.

If you go into the lives and struggles of people of 'poor gene' eg migdets, you will be drawn by compassion too and may begin to support what many of them secretly believe - that thier likes may never procreate so as not to bring in more midgets who will withness the same pain they had to go through. How ok is that thinking?
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
craziebone: i can see so many of you supporting it are doing so on the ground of compassion.

Lets see it this way, would you also support Eugenics? Eugenics is a scientific that seeks to improve the mental and physical characteristics of the human race by choosing who should be parent ie, who should get married and procreate or not.

If you go into the lives and struggles of people of 'poor gene' eg migdets, you will be drawn by compassion too and may begin to support what many of them secretly believe - that thier likes may never procreate so as not to bring in more midgets who will withness the same pain they had to go through. How ok is that thinking?
I support Eugenics.
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
I support Eugenics.

what's your definition of a 'better gene'?

I want you to go out and say this is someone with albinism, dwarfism, down syndrom, autism, dyslexia etc.

You can also say this to black people since they are also considered, by their nature, unintelligent and backward.

Say this to gay people too.
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
craziebone:

what's your definition of a 'better gene'?

I want you to go out and say this is someone with albinism, dwarfism, down syndrom, autism, dyslexia etc.
Not a 'better' gene per se.
Do you know of plant hybrids? That are bred specially? they have a greater resistance to diseases, grow quicker, and produce more fruits.

That kind of 'eugenics ' is the one I believe in. If there's a way to make humans smarter, stronger, live longer, etc, I'm in.
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
Not a 'better' gene per se.
Do you know of plant hybrids? That are bred specially? they have a greater resistance to diseases, grow quicker, and produce more fruits.

That kind of 'eugenics ' is the one I believe in. If there's a way to make humans smarter, stronger, live longer, etc, I'm in.

Eugenics talks about the method of doing that which is to choose who should and who shouldnt procreate.

People with all the 'bad' genes i have mentioned above shouldnt be allowed to procreate. How ok is that and how different would that be from thje selection done by the nazis in WW2?
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
craziebone:

Eugenics talks about the method of doing that which is to choose who should and who shouldn't procreate.
Like a couple that are both AS?

People with all the 'bad' genes i have mentioned above shouldn't be allowed to procreate. How ok is that and how different would that be from the selection done by the Nazis in WW2?
I didn't say they shouldn't be allowed to procreate. Did you read my last post?
Re: Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? by kayce911(f): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
sometimes in life we do the wrong thing for the right reasons.

(1) (Reply)

DSAP: Skill Acquisition Programme Is On. / Opinion: What Do You Think About This Image? (click to view) / The Ancient Israelites Were Black, Says The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.