Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] (45973 Views)

Joshua Agai - A Male Model Releases More Pictures / Joshua Agai - Nigerian Male Model - (photos) / Jim Iyke Vs Male Model: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Not bad. That beard needs to go.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Neroanna(f): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yahoo1: ...and you know how jesus looks?
c as dem dey attack me.. Yes i do. tongue
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm sincerely trying to figure out what makes him or the beards so sexy to warrant such hyping from the op..honestly.
I can obviously see he's a very fine dude WITHOUT the beards. I'm not tripped by the so called sexy beards. He needs to shave kiakia undecided wtf
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by ralphbalotelli(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
google the pix ode
realsammie: The guy try sha, but as i no com be gay nko, then the dude no freak me...

pls anybody with kim's pix
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Boomark(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Good picture for those who can't resist bowing to images. It will soon hang in their churches and they will ignorantly call him their Jesus.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Boomark(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Neroanna: c as dem dey attack me.. Yes i do. tongue

Smh shakenly.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Dbestmax(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
kevoh:

Who be dis one? I know you have a large repertoire of websites where you download such, no need to advertise them for us this one your are mentioning wapdam,waptrick e.t.c Too bad your life is filled with such hate and has darkened your soul that you can't recognise the joke/attempt at humour in my previous post. Kpele ooo!
MmHmmmmm...is dat so....*continues eating #suya..mehn...ds Suya sweet die...
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Awww Look at those eyes so so ehm

Afi Hot Jesus Na
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by tomiobj(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Neroanna: Really looks like jesus ;Dhe is cute though but erm...beard? lipsrsealed
. Wow he looks like jesus. Please tell me when and where you saw jesus
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by felifeli: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Neroanna: Really looks like jesus ;Dhe is cute though but erm...beard? lipsrsealed

Crase dey worry you. Una don see Jesus before ?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by kechywillz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Man u need some super shave,though u still look cute *No homo*
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Neroanna(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
tomiobj: . Wow he looks like jesus. Please tell me when and where you saw jesus
lastnight,in my dream. Satisfied?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Feedmemore: He has a striking resemblance with the "white" Jesus.
Have you seen Jesus before?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by tomiobj(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Neroanna: lastnight,in my dream. Satisfied?
. No. My point is that no1 knows how jesus looks lyk. What gives u d idea that jesus has long hair and a beard
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by sisiafrika(f): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
datalossvictim1: angry
I don't understand this pix. And why are you people so worried? Arnt you paranoid or something? Guess this is seun's alterego. Well, just curious as the annotated pix is annoying, the wordings doesn't make any sense. What I'm saying since is, explain yourself.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Fash20: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cant u ask google
dhammyg: IF HE COULD SHAVE.HE WILL LOOK A LOT BETTERundecided

WAIT.IS THAT NOT SAMBISA FOREST Ashockedshockedshocked
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by MEILYN(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
kobonaire: I do not need to go to school to know how to spot a spammer and a thread crapper. If you do not want me to quote you then stop spamming other people's threads with your nonsènse
see me see wahala oooo. Na ur papa get nairaland? Are you guy? Stop following my a$s bro. You even know when I fart.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Timijo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mrniceguyjohn: am hotter dan dis man, lol
Dat is symptom of high fever. You better run go hospital for check up or u start taking agbo iba (concotion).
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Fash20: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
U're pretty and I like ya
Kachisbarbie: Even my ancestors are aware that I like my guys dark...don't do fair/white/coloured guys pls. Then the beards - #Turnoff#
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by san316(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abeg if this man drink kunu remain 4 u, u go drink? Imagine d moustache swimming. Choi!!!
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by kobonaire(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
MEILYN: see me see wahala oooo. Na ur papa get nairaland? Are you guy? Stop following my a$s bro. You even know when I fart.
because of some stûpid competition (free nasco biscuit??) you are spamming the forum asking people to put their personal info in some foreign website ..... Why don't you just fill it up your gad-dam-sef fööl.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Feedmemore(f): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
kobonaire: I am just curious, do you know the "black" Jèsus, because I just got an email from him requesting my bank account number so that he can deposit some coins for me?

U too like coin, your username says it all. tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Feedmemore(f): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Have you seen Jesus before?

I have not seen him, but the one we have been programmed to accept as Jesus is white. Isn't it ?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by kobonaire(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Feedmemore:

U too like coin, your username says it all. tongue
no coinz, no babes ....
Btw, is that smokin pic on your profile yours? You fit cause LA riots oh
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by robinicule(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Technical knockout
am telling u, d guy really flogged me..
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by gebest: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Feedmemore: He has a striking resemblance with the "white" Jesus.
yes, he is d one they normally use to act as jesus, his name is 'reuben'
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by yungchop: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Even my ancestors are aware that I like my guys dark...don't do fair/white/coloured guys pls. Then the beards - #Turnoff#
check ma pic maybe am the right guy for you, I bam abi? grin
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by yungchop: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
check ma pic maybe am the right guy for you, I bam abi? grin grin
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Feedmemore(f): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
kobonaire: no coinz, no babes ....
Btw, is that smokin pic on your profile yours? You fit cause LA riots oh

If you say so, i'll have to agree with you, that's the painful reality of today's world.

The smoking pic is my alter ego.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Fash20: U're pretty and I like ya
Thanks Sir. God is merciful...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by robinicule(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Feedmemore:

If you say so, i'll have to agree with you, that's the painful reality of today's world.

a different version of urself?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by kobonaire(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Feedmemore:

True talk ... and it's mostly the case in all races/cultures.

Ok ....I will have to alert my doppelgänger about this alter ego wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL / Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures) / Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.