Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] (6397 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Video.big Shame Married Woman Caught With Her Family Doctor On Hidden Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by angleman: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by dyttt: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2014
that lady in pink in the first picture
lmao
she be like, harlot
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2014
Do you know these people?

Some of them look like drug addicts and drug addiciton is an illness so you better stop to shame them more online by putting up such pictures. My opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe: Do you know these people?

Some of them look like drug addicts and drug addiciton is an illness so you better stop to shame them more online by putting up such pictures. My opinion.
cos u re afraid u might also be caught in the act.

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2014
Who told you ladies like those in the pictures dnt get married? Dnt you get shocked sometimes by the kind of ladies some men take as girlfriends/wives? Rogues move with rogues. Men who are just like them end up with them. even unfortunate good men end up with them. If they are serious to get married and start to dress well and Behind up real good, will you recognise them to be this Razz?

17 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2014
ajibolabd: cos u re afraid u might also be caught in the act.

Stop making wrong conclusions. I do not even party.

4 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Stop making wrong conclusions. I do not even party.
gud for u. Lets xpose them all. Bitches.
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2014
ajibolabd: gud for u. Lets xpose them all. Bitches.

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by EfemenaXY: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2014
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the lady with the purple top in the third pic looks almost toothless. Definitely missing a few pieces! grin grin

Anyway, that aside, how does this prove that they won't settle down eventually and get married?

5 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by MARKone(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2014
OP THERE IS A MAN MADE FOR EVERY TYPE WOMAN, FINDING THAT MAN AND STAYING IN THE UNION MAY BE THE PROBLEM. ALL THOSE WOMEN MAY BE EVEN ENGAGED OR EVEN MARRIED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Can you imagine?!! "This is the reason why many ladies will never get married".

These men actually believe they hold the future of women in their hands, feeling like small gods because they get to dictate(ask for her hand in marriage) whether a woman gets married or not.

It's time for women to take their destinies into their own hands; stop waiting for him to propose. Buy a ring, get on your two kneels and propose to him.

If he says yes, then happy married life to you. If he says no, then you know its time to move on. Stop giving these men power.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
BananaBender: Can you imagine?!! "This is the reason why many ladies will never get married".

These men actually believe they hold the future of women in their hands, feeling like small gods because they get to dictate(ask for her hand in marriage) whether a woman gets married or not.

It's time for women to take their destinies into their own hands; stop waiting for him to propose. Buy a ring, get on your two kneels and propose to him.

If he says yes, then happy married life to you. If he says no, then you know its time to move on. Stop giving these men power.

smh

5 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by EfemenaXY: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
BananaBender: Can you imagine?!! "This is the reason why many ladies will never get married".

True that.

In addition, the sooner men realise they aren't the beginning and end of a woman's world, the better. Not everyone is cut out to be married, and there is certainly nothing wrong with choosing to remain unmarried. It's all about one's priorities and outlook on life itself.

The most important thing is for people to be happy with their decision(s) and not feel pressurized into falling into a category in the vain effort of chasing societal "acceptance" of one's status, whatever that "acceptance" might be.

Shikena.

9 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe: Do you know these people?

You would only be helping their market.
Do these ones look like they care if their pics get online? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
breezy047:

You would only be helping their market.
Do these ones look like they care if their pics get online? cheesy

Maybe they do care, maybe they don't. We don't know but I think that we shouldn't put up people's pics without their consent.

What is even worse is to make fun of people who are possibly sick = drug addicts. I feel sorry for such people.

4 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Maybe they do care, maybe they don't. We don't know but I think that we shouldn't put up people's pics without their consent.

What is even worse is to make fun of people who are possibly sick = drug addicts. I feel sorry for such people.

I guess they are just some cheap sluts having fun their own way but its a mess really. Quite disgusting.

And ironically your username wants to be carefree like them? cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
breezy047:

I guess they are just some cheap sluts having fun their own way but its a mess really. Quite disgusting.

And ironically your username wants to be carefree like them? cheesy cheesy

irony1
Line breaks: irony
Pronunciation: /ˈʌɪrəni /
NOUN (plural ironies)

[MASS NOUN]
1The expression of one’s meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect:
‘Don’t go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony

1.1A state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result:
the irony is that I thought he could help me
[COUNT NOUN]: one of life’s little ironies

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/irony

You are welcome. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Olaone1: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
This bananabender, ehn

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

irony1
Line breaks: irony
Pronunciation: /ˈʌɪrəni /
NOUN (plural ironies)

[MASS NOUN]
1The expression of one’s meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect:
‘Don’t go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony

1.1A state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result:
the irony is that I thought he could help me
[COUNT NOUN]: one of life’s little ironies

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/irony

You are welcome. grin

cheesy

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Bigsteveg(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
What more can i say, "teach ur child in the way of the Lord, so that when he/she grow, he wont depart from it"

God will save our generation, this western influence is causing more harm than good. And our people especially youths, are falling stupidly...no wonder we even celebrate obituary at 60
Our fore fathers enjoyed life better, God will open our eyes.

I wonder what some people will tell God on the judgement day.
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg: What more can i say, "teach ur child in the way of the Lord, so that when he/she grow, he wont depart from it"

God will save our generation, this western influence is causing more harm than good. And our people especially youths, are falling stupidly...no wonder we even celebrate obituary at 60

Keep deceiving yourself that everything was better in the past.

5 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by EfemenaXY: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg: What more can i say, "teach ur child in the way of the Lord, so that when he/she grow, he wont depart from it"

You assume everyone is a Christian or has got religious afflictions?

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Mamaflex(f): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Na them dey marry better husband pass.

8 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by daryoor(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
fact: people attract their kind. prisoners have lovers, even ra. pist and molesters

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Ngokafor(f): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
...Story!..@op so who should the pimps and criminals marry?..or dont you know they get married too?

..besides what is it with this threats of no 'marriage' some of you love to hurl at ladies at the slightest opportunity?..

...believe it or not but some ladies are not crazy about getting married..

...some married women are full of regrets and are only hanging on because of the society we live in and most importantly..their children.

...Marriage is good no doubt but it is not meant for everyone,neither do ALL women desire it,reason why we still have young girls going to the convent.

7 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Bigsteveg(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

You assume everyone is a Christian or has got religious afflictions?

I neva assumed everyone is a christian, dats just me thinkin out loudly.....moreso, either ure a christian or a muslim, jewish, herbalist, we all will give account of what we do here on earth, and then its not about religion, race, or tribe again..its about the individual.........- dats just me thinkin out loudly again
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

I neva assumed everyone is a christian, dats just me thinkin out loudly.....moreso, either ure a christian or a muslim, jewish, herbalist, we all will give account of what we do here on earth, and then its not about religion, race, or tribe again..its about the individual.........- dats just me thinkin out loudly again

There are millions of people out there that don't fall into any of the categories you've just listed. So who or what is going to hold them accountable for their past actions when they die?
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Bigsteveg(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Keep deceiving yourself that everything was better in the past.

Keep deceiving urself by continually quoting my comment, cant u just post ur comment without quoting...there are over a thousand sane people who are gonna follow dis thread, u can keep ur idiocracy comments 2urself.
It was not better in d past? Am sorry, am too busy to start laying it out...like i said earlier, d nairalanders with brains already got my point.

All d same, u want me to notice u and i have!!! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Keep deceiving urself by continually quoting my comment, cant u just post ur comment without quoting...there are over a thousand sane people who are gonna follow dis thread, u can keep ur idiocracy comments 2urself.
It was not better in d past? Am sorry, am too busy to start laying it out...like i said earlier, d nairalanders with brains already got my point.

All d same, u want me to notice u and i have!!! Congrats

You mean the Nairalanders who are also unable to comprehend the complexities of life.

2 Likes

Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Bigsteveg(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

There are millions of people out there that don't fall into any of the categories you've just listed. So who or what is going to hold them accountable for their past actions when they die?

Ur personal text from ur profile states ....
"Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. Gandhi"

So av got nothin more to say. Now i have noticed u, lets move on to other things...thank you for not quoting back(it can be annoyin @tyms when u gat no sensible thing to say)
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by EfemenaXY: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Ur personal text from ur profile states ....
"Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. Gandhi"

So av got nothin more to say. Now i have noticed u, lets move on to other things...thank you for not quoting back(it can be annoyin @tyms when u gat no sensible thing to sy)

My personal text states no such thing. You must be confusing me for someone else, Bigsteveg. You too can stop quoting me and yes, I agree, let's move on from this.
Re: Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

My personal text states no such thing. You must be confusing me for someone else, Bigsteveg. You too can stop quoting me and yes, I agree, let's move on from this.

This is my personal text grin grin grin grin

Mistaking me for Efe is a big compliment, thank you. smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Causes, Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment Of Dandruff / I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life / Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.