Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) (69812 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Just In: Boko Haram Captures Askira Uba Town In Borno 2 Hours Ago / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Leo,we salute u brother..U hav played ur part..And d difference betwin us & u is tym..But how we die is what matters 2 us..Dyin as defenders of our land..Rest in Peace Captain!!

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by areascatter(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP LEO
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by zurine(f): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
chaii
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by knowledge4(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rest in peace,brother
I feel for your fiancee
Only God can comfort her and your relations too
Your death will surely not be in vain in Jesus name
I am proud of you,dear brother dying to rid our land of terrorists
We shall meet in the morning at the resurrection
Good night sir
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by aumeehn: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
IS NIGERIA WORTH DYiNG FOR

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by pembisco(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
...and in anoda news doctors claim ther job is far more impotant than any job nd demant 100,000k as mntly hazard alowance whyl a recruit soldier here in maiduguri is paid less dan 70,000k as mntly salary yet they dint go on strike despite d lack of gud fundings by gvment. I hate strikes. I bet if diz soldiers here strike evn d doctors wl feel d pain, lets learn to apreciate wt we hv pls. Rip soldier.

9 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by proudly233: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
saasala: Okay, in another news UN unveils when the Chibok girls will be freed. Read it here: http://www..com/un-reveals-when-chibok-girls-will-be-released/

grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by victorazy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz: I wish i cud find u 2 put a bullet on ur head 4 insultin us..

He said "most" not all!
You just proved his point..... Beast! grin grin grin
Go to Sambisa forest u will find ur conteporary beast like BH put the bullet in their head we want grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Gentlesniper(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP fellow gallant officer! May ur labours never be in vain....we are very proud of u bro!!

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Jodesky(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
publicenemy: Instead of the Nigerian Government to spend more money on latest military hardware and unleash the full force of the Nigeran Military on boko haram,they keep embezzing defence budjects and sendng soldiers armed with ancient and outdated biafran civil war guns in batches to borno state and getting them killed and these soldier dey run dey go die.

Hmmnn...May their soul rest in peace.
Even the devil knows i will not die for this country while the politicians who are the main criminals are winning and dinning in Abuja.

You are right on point my brother. That is the evil consequence of corruption in this country. The defence budget has always been the highest, yet we have little to show for it. And its not subject to audit so we end up training our soldiers without equipping them.
Nigeria can only move forward when our leadership walks the talk and not merely boast about fighting corruption.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by knowledge4(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa: Most soldiers are uniformed beasts, so why should I care...

undecided

You should care that a young man consisting of flesh and blood like you died in battle to secure your peace
If you are human,and not a beast,you should care
If humans show care when their pet animals are wounded or killed,why cannot you care for this young, handsome soldier whose life and career has been terminated? Soldier Leo,rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
knowledge4:

You should care that a young man consisting of flesh and blood like you died in battle to secure your peace
If humans show care when their pet animals are wounded or killed,why cannot you care for this young, handsome soldier whose life and career has been terminated? Soldier Leo,rest in peace.

I don't care what happens to them, most of them act like wild animals and I detest wild animals.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by initialize(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP BROTHER... #RESPECT
I WILL BE GOING FOR SCREENING NEXT WEEK ND DIS WNT STOP ME FRM PERSUEIN MY DREAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by victorazy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
knowledge4:

Bros! Soldier man never deal with u b4 for nothing sake.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
ajibolabd: Eeya, may God avenge him.
Lol... Funny. Life is not for the faint-hearted.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by victorazy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
mrceo63: RIP BROTHER... #RESPECT
I WILL BE GOING FOR SCREENING NEXT WEEK ND DIS WNT STOP ME FRM PERSUEIN MY DREAM!!!

Dream to kill abi? Gudluk brother and rip to the dead. May God console his luvd ones.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
victorazy:

Bros! Soldier man never deal with u b4 for nothing sake.
Don't mind him. Him never know soldiers behaviour. Na ajebor him be thats why.

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
mrceo63: RIP BROTHER... #RESPECT
Football screening or boko screening?

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
R.I.P to the gallant soldier.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by mkoabiola: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
D guy resemble frank edoho
He died gallantly

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

I don't care what happens to them, most of them act like wild animals and I detest wild animals.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
God bless you. Person wey join Army for his own financial benefit, and they say he is my keeper? God is my keeper. Dem force anybody to be his brother's keeper? Abi I dey chop the money?

5 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by InvisibleBride: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
U need counselling.... undecided undecided shocked

undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Abiagirl777(f): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is one gallant soldier,killed by his muslim and northern brodas.
I salute your courage my Nigerian broda.
Go well!!
May God give your family n fiancee de fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by victorazy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz: Hide bhind ur phone & run ur stewpid mouth...But neva 4get dat,u can b found if we choose 2 find u

Go find our girls first, leave innocent ppl alone grin grin grin
BH is calling grin grin grin run!

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by chat2deen(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP Lieutant Onouha

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seyixyz: Hide bhind ur phone & run ur stewpid mouth...But neva 4get dat,u can b found if we choose 2 find u
Lolzzzzzzz.... Oh Lawd... Are you a soldier? Mehn, Naija's got a phone tracking technology. Be careful guys.. Log out all you accounts and switch off your phones.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2014

undecided

You must be a heartless beast as well.

If you have nothing good to say in this times of bereavement please zip-up you orbicularis oris.

I'm on your case!!

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by larrymoore(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
RIP
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
victorazy:

Dream to kill abi? Gudluk brother and rip to the dead. May God console his luvd ones.
Yea!!!
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by victorazy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Albura: Lolzzzzzzz.... Oh Lawd... Are you a soldier? Mehn, Naija's got a phone tracking technology. Be careful guys.. Log out all you accounts and switch off your phones.

Them get wetin? grin
Na em them never track comon BH wey dey use radio message inside bush grin
Poor Nig soldiers grin
If na to show muscle in civilian resi they will grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.