Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) (69853 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Just In: Boko Haram Captures Askira Uba Town In Borno 2 Hours Ago / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by DikSin(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2014
ajibolabd: you re older than me, as u said, old fool. Its not ab abt age, its abt brain. Am confirming it to u that u mulsems re murderers, i wil deal wt u personally, stop using fastin as camoflage, u re what u re and u wil remain it.... Murderers!

cheesy wrong!
U're DEAD WRONG! Baba aji.
Can't believe u can be this brainless; what makes u think I'm a moslem? Oh! because I fast?? Hahaha grin like I said before, u are an expired old fool. Do ur family a favour, look around for a cheap pia-pia, drink it & hide ur sorry ass beneath the earth. Living Dead mofogrin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2014
goat:

cheesy wrong!
U're DEAD WRONG! Baba aji.
Can't believe u can be this brainless; what makes u think I'm a moslem? Oh! because I fast?? Hahaha grin like I said before, u are an expired old fool. Do ur family a favour, look around for a cheap pia-pia, drink it & hide ur sorry ass beneath the earth. Living Dead mofogrin
they say goat is stupid, but u re stupid that if u re a goat and they killed u, i wont eat ur meat. U re even denouncing ur religion. Ur time is up.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by akraym(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2014
bolaino: Rest In Peace brother. We are eternally grateful.
eternally grateful for what.

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Immortality(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Seyixyz: Gud..I wil b very much intrested in u..U wil eat ur words i promise u..If u are not a bloody coward,b man enough 2 even put ur face on dis forum..Bloody bastard civilian

Nigerians in positions of authority or in uniform!!!!!!!
Just listen to yourself and tell me the person you are castigating is not justified in his opinions? you have just proved him right by your utterances, just because you have "uniform" now you are thinking of jungle justice. why not think of suing him so that others (court judge) will decide if he is wrong or not.

To start with, what is wrong if someone does not choose to mourn a dead soldier, rather than you understand and appreciate his line of thought, and possibly correct the reason for such thoughts, you are promising to attack him. So you see that he is right after all, because he was actually not talking of the dead soldier but those of you remaining to respect constituted authority and stop taking laws into your hands.

My opinion oooooooooo, i hope you will not ................................

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Immortality(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2014
Seyixyz: Recruit
Private
Lance Corporal
Corporal
Serg
Staff Serg
W.Officer
M.W Officer
Army W.Officer
2nd Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Then Captain..
THIS IS WAT IT TAKES TO BE A CAPTAIN..EVEN HIS JUNIOR OFFICERS WON'T DERE INSULT HIM..NOT TO TALK OF SOM BASTARDS HERE WHO DON'T HAV D BALLS TO SHOOT A TOY GUN & YET, CAN'T APPRECIATE OUR MEN
If u civilians hav respect 4 som1 of dat rank dat died so u cud live,den u won't b talkin rubbish..The Military wil always deal wit civilians because of dia indisipline & disrespect..Two tinz d Military hates to d bone

By these utterances of yours, you are obviously indiscipline and you are also very disrespectful to all your so called civilians. being a captain in the army does not mean you are now the boss of everybody not in the army. My friend if many civilians you are insulting are in the army they will be his superior so respect civilians so that they can appreciate you. ALL NIGERIANS INCLUDING CIVIL SERVANTS, ARMY ALL UNIFORMED MEN, WOMEN , even you, ALL AND ALL ARE indiscipline.
Let all of us do the right thing always. You are very wrong with this behavior, i feel ashamed of accepting you as my army to be regarded.

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by laprince(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2014
victorazy:

Bros! Soldier man never deal with u b4 for nothing sake.

Soldiers once slapped my brother for asking direction to a hospital in that area.
two hot slaps. They had him bleeding as though he ws involved in a head-on collision with a truck.

may his soul rest in peace all the same.

i feel for his fiancee and his family. God help them

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by fragrant(f): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2014
To think dat He's d only Son of d family. I remember d day of his POP thanksgivin few years ago nd we dint see his departure close RIP S.K Leo nd Gods comfort to d family. His wedding was suppose to be 30th August.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by rigarmortis: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2014
lakpalakpa: [s][/s]

Nonsense!!

grin grin grin grin

you are very stupeed my friend.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by brushesz: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2014
ilenaira:
My initial comment was based on the mistaken assumption that you were reacting emotionally to the loss of a comrade, but it appears you're just reflecting your core beliefs with threats of putting bullets in people's heads. Young man, respect is earned, not demanded or forced. So do us all a favour and pass that simple message on to the rest of your brain-dead, bus-burning zombie army

*Handshake*
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by bolaino(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
akraym: eternally grateful for what.
for his valiant services to our fatherland.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by laprince(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
At the first sight of lakpalakpa' post, I felt like crucifying him.

I think lapkalapka deserves an applause, cos,he is proving his point with the die-hard who
thinks he wants to be of service to the late captain, with all his hogwash threat.

But in all, i think lakpalakpa should just consider that a life has been lost here, and for that,
modify his diction.

Again, our gallant officers keep pushing us to the wall. they force us to hate dem!!!
By sample method, you judge a large majority from a few that you have asses d !!!
From the most I have met, they really don't deserve our sympathy!!!

REST IN PEACE GALLANT ONE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by juman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
We don't have competent leaders in this one nigeria.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by laprince(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Immortality:

By these utterances of yours, you are obviously indiscipline and you are also very disrespectful to all your so called civilians. being a captain in the army does not mean you are now the boss of everybody not in the army. My friend if many civilians you are insulting are in the army they will be his superior so respect civilians so that they can appreciate you. ALL NIGERIANS INCLUDING CIVIL SERVANTS, ARMY ALL UNIFORMED MEN, WOMEN , even you, ALL AND ALL ARE indiscipline.
Let all of us do the right thing always. You are very wrong with this behavior, i feel ashamed of accepting you as my army to be regarded.

At the bolded. it seems we are stuck with them. if we had a choice, perharps we wud av chosen otherwise. cool

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Immortality:

Nigerians in positions of authority or in uniform!!!!!!!
Just listen to yourself and tell me the person you are castigating is not justified in his opinions? you have just proved him right by your utterances, just because you have "uniform" now you are thinking of jungle justice. why not think of suing him so that others (court judge) will decide if he is wrong or not.

To start with, what is wrong if someone does not choose to mourn a dead soldier, rather than you understand and appreciate his line of thought, and possibly correct the reason for such thoughts, you are promising to attack him. So you see that he is right after all, because he was actually not talking of the dead soldier but those of you remaining to respect constituted authority and stop taking laws into your hands.

My opinion oooooooooo, i hope you will not ................................

Trust me I have zero regard for this uniformed beasts called soldiers. They're worse than drugged animals I tell you.

They have zero respect for civilians and its cool ensuring that the feeling is mutual.

Seyi Adeniyi you are a beast, a uniformed beast, uncouth illiterate cretinous scallywag.

Now go and kill yourself...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
laprince: At the first sight of lakpalakpa' post, I felt like crucifying him.

I think lapkalapka deserves an applause, cos,he is proving his point with the die-hard who
thinks he wants to be of service to the late captain, with all his hogwash threat.

But in all, i think lakpalakpa should just consider that a life has been lost here, and for that,
modify his diction.

Again, our gallant officers keep pushing us to the wall. they force us to hate dem!!!
By sample method, you judge a large majority from a few that you have asses d !!!
From the most I have met, they really don't deserve our sympathy!!!

REST IN PEACE GALLANT ONE!!!

My brother I will not Change my diction until the uniformed animals we call soldiers change their attitude towards Civillians. I hate injustice and the uniformed beasts are the poster-child of injustice and oppressive behavior.

grin

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by princessayesha(f): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cute guy...RIP
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by honygold: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Abeg shattap dia joor...

I will go to hell after your dead uniformed beast hero is through with tidying up my mansion in hell. That's probably why he had to go before me..

grin grin grin
so u have a mansion in hell. rush dere cos that is where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
This scared shit outta me! cos i just obtained dis current recruitment form as a medical corps.....RIP
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by benswagtt(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You are an illiterate!!

See your foolish way of typing...

grin grin grin
dats nt ur biz... U ah nt diffrent 4m me
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Galaxydon1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
ajibolabd: your mother's yansh. U started it. Omo ale.
pls reason like a man not like a goat
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by tonine2: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
lakpalakpa:
Animalistic Cretin, I had to correct the bolded part...
Moronic person..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
It wld only take that process if the person isn't a graduate but if he or she is a graduate then it wld be; 2nd lieutenant
Lieutenant
Captain
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by tonine2: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
cry its really sad how grown men and women are throwing insults at each other over simple opinions. The young man chose a line of profession and carried out his duty till death may his soul rest in peace. He signed up for that job we all no d sign a death warrant even before training so what's d fuss. Kid, women, children , young and old die. We wld all go one day. Pay ur respect and leave rather than throw tantrums at each other.
RIP LEO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by youngchopper(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
lakpalakpa: Most soldiers are uniformed beasts, so why should I care...

undecided
you are a bastard.may you never live long.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by youngchopper(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nairaland is full of small minded bastards

2 Likes

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by lakpalakpa: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
youngchopper: you are a bastard.may you never live long.

Big minded moronic bastard!!

May you lose everything and everyone you hold dear and then die the most miserable death ever...

In Jesus name... Amen!!!

grin
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by osashilton: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2014
frank043: RIP Leo! You fought and died in the defence of the defenceless. May God guide your gentle soul to paradise. Amen! @OP,he died an Army Captain,and you post him in his 1st Lieutenant pips!!! Pls! Respect him and correct that pix now!!!! It means a lot to them. Joining the army soon enough...
he was actually a lieutenant not a captain. RIP Lt Leo, you fought gallantly for your country, you are a hero. #supportNigerianSoldiers

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by mindtricks: 12:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Sad many still think this Boko haram is issue is a joke, simply because they havent got any first hand experience on these things, or really imagined it, how grave it really is, reason it's not even hard to deduce from their empty comments.

This issue needs be tackled with every seriousness which it rightly deserves, on all fronts. Some mentally inbalanced people are just busy killing their fellow citizens, and some of us think it's best to crack jokes about it.

1 Like

Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by mindtricks: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2014
laprince:

Soldiers once slapped my brother for asking direction to a hospital in that area.
two hot slaps. They had him bleeding as though he ws involved in a head-on collision with a truck.

may his soul rest in peace all the same.

i feel for his fiancee and his family. God help them

Sad experience. But I guess many of us wont like to be soldiers, cos the risks/challenges they are faced with, we wont like to have the same. They always need some show of respect.
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by Seyixyz: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2014
I hav decided not 2 write or reply anyone here again..Cos i undastand dat, sitting wit daddy,eatin popcorn & hidin bhind d fone to talk trash is wat som guys here are good at..Obviously & cowardly enough,dis same trash u spit here can't com out of ur mouth in broad day lyt 2 an officer.Howeva,may i wish to remind dose who insult our gallant officers even in death to desist..Lest u go byong where ur mouth can carry u..A word they say is enough.
I hav read d post of d guy dat repeatedly insults & write lies on an institution he knows little abt on dis forum..It has actually bin a habit for him here & i hope he undastands dat writin words & defendin dose words where necessary are two different tinz..
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by osashilton: 4:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Seyixyz: I hav decided not 2 write or reply anyone here again..Cos i undastand dat, sitting wit daddy,eatin popcorn & hidin bhind d fone to talk trash is wat som guys here are good at..Obviously & cowardly enough,dis same trash u spit here can't com out of ur mouth in broad day lyt 2 an officer.Howeva,may i wish to remind dose who insult our gallant officers even in death to desist..Lest u go byong where ur mouth can carry u..A word they say is enough.
I hav read d post of d guy dat repeatedly insults & write lies on an institution he knows little abt on dis forum..It has actually bin a habit for him here & i hope he undastands dat writin words & defendin dose words where necessary are two different tinz..
u need to relax, u didn't swear the oath to oppress civilians, what's the point threatening someone here on a forum like this? U can't do anything from here! U even went as far as giving ur name! I hope u don't go as far as giving ur army number. Best u could hv done is convince them to see the good side of the army, rather that chasing ghost! Apply caution. RIP Lt Leo
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by tunde1200(m): 5:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Thank you normal reasoning human!

osashilton: u need to relax, u didn't swear the oath to oppress civilians, what's the point threatening someone here on a forum like this? U can't do anything from here! U even went as far as giving ur name! I hope u don't go as far as giving ur army number. Best u could hv done is convince them to see the good side of the army, rather that chasing ghost! Apply caution. RIP Lt Leo
Re: Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) by enomakos(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Policemen in Nigeria are moronic scallywags with IQs of deformed maggots..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

my friend are u ok? first you insult a dead soldier now the police what is ur problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.